+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leon and experts..I was about to send my application...NEW CHANGES confusing...

codename84

Nov 20, 2008
Alright Leon and experts,

I dont get it. I am a 3D animator, visual effects artist. I have completed 1 year post graduation degree and got a job after the course and been working for like 6 months now. I dont really get the 38 profession because I dont find it in there, not even any IT jobs are to be found in that matter.

But, it also gives me an assessment that, my profession comes under skill type B, 5241. I have enough experience in my profession like 3 years before I came to Canada. Then I took a course here to imporve my skills. After working here till now, I am having 3 years or more expereince, but not 1 full Canadian expereience, but Im getting there.

My employer would give me a letter like he is giving me a permenant job offer if I have the proper work permit or PR. I am currently in the post graduation work permit which is gonna end by July 2009. But, there is also another option, which is IT workers program, which will give me enough work permits to stay in Canada without anything else.

Now, I prepared all my documents and everything, and rem you said they might release the new rules before Christmas, but didnt realize that they already did.

So, my profession is under Skill type B, NOC and everything but not in the 38 jobs list. I pay proper tax until now, (govt denied my basic health card though)

What should I do? Am I eligible or not? please help me out. If I am elegible, am I still under federal skilled worker? Please help me out.

F

feras80

i think ur occupation is listed in the list:
0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying from within Canada, you do not have to be in one of the 38 jobs to apply as FSW.

codename84

Nov 20, 2008
Re: Leon and experts..I was about to send my application...NEW CHANGES confusing

Thanks a lot Leon. Therefore, I can just submit the application as I prepared earlier...with no changes?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read the application guide over again to see if they have changed anything. Then you can send it in.