+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LC2 processing

Aug 11, 2009
hi i'm michael, i just want to ask how long does it take to process our LC2 application? and does the medical and visa is included in the processing.

my wife worked as caregiver since nov 2006, the embassy sent our LC2 kit last May2009 and I passed it on first week of June and received a letter from Canadian embassy on first week of JULy 2009, it says that they received my complete Lc2 kit and the processing will take 15 months from the receipt of the completed LC2 kit which is June 30, 2009. Does this 15 months includes the medical notice and visa request? or the medical will take place after 15 months and how long will it take.?

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
we almost the same application LC2 " Family Class"
i submitted my documents last Sept '08 but until now we have'nt received any update from CIC Manila, my wife faxed twice already Manila CIC hopefully they will reply nxt week,
as the communication rceived last Aug 08,,,medical notice will follow after they completed their background checking,
good for u nka tanggap ka pa ng confirmation from the CIC after u sent ur application,,,
but my wife said that our application is on process.

Aug 11, 2009
thanks for the reply...Just wanna ask if your wife included you on her application...i mean did she paid your fees together with her?..whats your wife status now,is she done with her medicals? Its kinda hard for us coz we cant tell how long do we really have to wait..we are also trying to check online for our application status..its always on process...15 months for just the processing is long...im wondering what if our wife's application is done...do we still have to wait exactly 15 months...

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hi;
she already done her Medical exam  last nov 27 '08 and thank God no probs in her result ,  yeah she paid everything all the processing fee together with my 3 kids,  she got her open permit last nov '08 and been approved Permanent Resident 1st stage.
  she talked her  visa officer yesterday ( CIC canada) that my application started process  last Nov 19, 2008.and i visited e-cas a while ago and i found out our papers " IN PROCESS" as of now i can't tell you what really the exact timeline "family Class" who belong to LC2. the long process was the backgound check. after that medical will follow.
hopefully according to the visa officer by sept-oct medical will be sent to us if backgound checking has done.
we hope that somebody in this Forum will help us to understand the process of the LC2 applicant,

Aug 11, 2009
hello..as my wife told me the processing for the LC2 (dependents of Live In Caregiver) is 15 months from the time the CIC Manila receives the documents...the 8 months would be for the sponsoring of family members...

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
thanks Mike.

here is my time line.
Aug 04, 2008 - documents/LC2 applications received from CIC manila
sept 09, 2008 - submitted to CIC manila via Registered mail
nov 19. 2008 - CIC Manila start processing

15 mos. is not bad as long as " APPROVED "

hope u can share your time line as well,

thank u

Aug 11, 2009
Well, here's my time line

March 2009 - my wife passed her application for open and permanent resident application
May 2009 (last week) - received my LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy
June 4 2009 - passed all the requirements to Canadian Embassy via DHL
July 8 2009 - received letter from Canadian Embassy confirming that they received my complete
application that the processing will take 15 months starting at June 30, 2009

Medical notice - ????? still waiting

Thanks for the info's I hope we keep in touch, basta patience is the name of the game and faith in the Lord. Taga san ka pala? and how old are u? at ilan ang anak mo?

Pochi

Jan 20, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalilito nako 15 ba or 22? ska aling processing date ang masusunod yung sa hubby mo or sayo?

V12

Jan 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
under LC2 applicant din ako, just wondering lampas na sa processing time na 15months processing na ibinigay ng cic, still ala pa akong narerecieve na medical appointment from Canadian embassy manila. in process pa rin sa ECAS. I receive my LC2 application September 2009, and in process sa ECAS ng October, 2009. Then request sila for another info January 2010 and submitted right away. My wife done her medical December 2009, and sa ECAS nya medical received and Decision Made. Any idea sa trend ng LC2 application processing??

harveykian

May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/2009
AOR Received.
13/01/2010
Med's Request
20/4/2010
Med's Done....
27/4/2010
Interview........
2/2/2011(LC1)
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
@V12..pls visit the thread for LC2 here...marami ka pagtatanungan dun at makikita mo mga timeframe namin...
...lampas kna sa 15 mos. processing dapat lumapit na misis mo member of parliament para magpatulong..

superpeyt

Jan 16, 2011
Guys! i need your help tlga. im worried about our application kasi. eto summary:

march2009- i sent all the initial documents needed.
Apr2010- Started our medical exams but we got cleared on May 2010
Aug2010- submitted passports, passport pics, etc.
Oct2010- my mom was called for an interview, and luckily, visa granted.
Nov2010- PR card received

Now, I am worried kasi an tagal na since we submitted our passports then 3months na since our PR card was issued. Do you have any idea if how many months will it takes before we receive our passports back? Thank you guys! please please i need your answers.. God bless us all!

balantacan

Aug 15, 2010
@superfeyt parehas na parehas tayo ng timeline so like you nagiisip na rin ako kung ano gagawin if this january wla pa ring development alam mo mga apat din kaming naghihintay ng visa din and lahat sila halos march maexpired ang medical namin.........GOD BLESS US

jureymon

Nov 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superpeyt said:
Guys! i need your help tlga. im worried about our application kasi. eto summary:

march2009- i sent all the initial documents needed.
Apr2010- Started our medical exams but we got cleared on May 2010
Aug2010- submitted passports, passport pics, etc.
Oct2010- my mom was called for an interview, and luckily, visa granted.
Nov2010- PR card received

Now, I am worried kasi an tagal na since we submitted our passports then 3months na since our PR card was issued. Do you have any idea if how many months will it takes before we receive our passports back? Thank you guys! please please i need your answers.. God bless us all!
@superpeyt

don't lose your hope! you have someone sa other thread na halos katime-line mo lang. This jan 20 daw irerelease ang VISA nya and he was notified by the immigration via a call. Per the immigration, they're calling those applicants na malapit na mag expire ang medicals for VISA pickup to avoid any necessary delays. It only means na they won't allow na mag expire meds natin given na PR na mga principals natin. Who can say, your VISA might be on the way na. And per your timeline April or May pa naman expiration ng med mo so don't stress yourself...Just keep on praying and God will provide! Pero if you really want to have clear answers, cguro you can ask your principal to visit an MP...yung isang member kc ng other forum eh lumalapit ang principal nya sa MP everytime na they feel na mejo mabagal ang usad ng app nila. With this they're getting concrete answers to their questions. Hope this helped!

jureymon

Nov 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balantacan said:
@ superfeyt parehas na parehas tayo ng timeline so like you nagiisip na rin ako kung ano gagawin if this january wla pa ring development alam mo mga apat din kaming naghihintay ng visa din and lahat sila halos march maexpired ang medical namin.........GOD BLESS US
Mzta sir!

I believe nabasa mo na yung post ni yetbo dun sa kabilang thread and I believe it gives us positive signs. Natry mo na ba iask wife mo to inquire through MP? We're actually planning pero I'll wait muna until February kc mukhang nagdadatingan na mga VISA this january.

To give you also sir some sort of pampagana, yung friend ng wife ko na 1 week apart lang from her since nag PR eh dumating na ang VISA ng dependents last Jnauary 15. March mageexpire ang medical nila which I believe March din yung sayo right? Who can tell pre baka parating na rin yung sayo...Just keep on praying and your time will come. Good luck!

superpeyt

Jan 16, 2011
balantacan said:
@ superfeyt parehas na parehas tayo ng timeline so like you nagiisip na rin ako kung ano gagawin if this january wla pa ring development alam mo mga apat din kaming naghihintay ng visa din and lahat sila halos march maexpired ang medical namin.........GOD BLESS US
@ balantacan
uo nga..kasi worried lg ako baka umulit ng medical. kasi complicated nangyari samen!! grabeee!! worst tlga iyon. laki ng nagastos namin sa work up, pabalik balik kami sa makati med. huhuhu Sana nga dmating na visa naten! Goodluck and God bless! balitaan mo ako ha pag ok na visa niu.. ehe thnx.. ingats! :)