+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Layoff Gap

rockztar_1

Dec 17, 2020
i was working in a company as cnc machinist in Toronto...i started work onJanuary 2nd and got laid off at march 26 due to corona. then i didn't work for 4 months...after 4 months, the company called me back. Then i worked for 1 more month. i again got laid off at August 12th.

I stopped after that and i got the experience letter from January 1st to August 12th..In paper i got 8 months experience but working hours only completed for 4 months.

Should i put a separate explanation letter when i am applying for my express entry ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
does this job contribute to the points? If it does then you have to make 2 seperate entries in work history upload the reference letter and write an loe. If it doesn't add to the points move it to personal history and you don't have to upload anything.

rockztar_1

Dec 17, 2020
does this job contribute to the points? If it does then you have to make 2 seperate entries in work history upload the reference letter and write an loe. If it doesn't add to the points move it to personal history and you don't have to upload anything.
yes..this is my b category job..now I'm working in another company with the same post of above mentioned company... i am planning to club both jobs experience