+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
dreamfromafar said:
I have asked my sister to request CAIPS for me. I emailed here the signed copy of the form. She paid the by credit card and printed the receipt.

In the receipt, she needs to fill out some information. Name, Date of Birth, Client ID and address.....so whose information should she put here? should it be her name and address and date of birth? how about the client ID. she does not have a client ID.
No Dear. It will be the Principal applicant name,DOB address and clientID or file number. SO in ur case,, your sister will fill up ur information.
thnx

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazzadkw said:
No Dear. It will be the Principal applicant name,DOB address and clientID or file number. SO in ur case,, your sister will fill up ur information.
thnx
Thanks Much!!!!!!

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
seniors- pls see this and respond.
thx.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-fill-the-caips-request-form-imm5563e-t106270.0.html

S

sandeep714

Please Help me about this CAIPS codes what does its means?

My medicals were expired on 23-11-2011
Ecas Status: In process

PAPER FILE SENT TO ZB BF'D TO: EVR ON 08-03-2012 MICROLOCATOR
PF1 : DOC PF2: NOTES PE3 MED : F14 SUM F15 FOSS F17 VALDATES F18 : PERS ONFO OF PF4
Also

PSDEC 1 ON 20-08-2010
SECDEC 1 ON 23-08-2010
BDEC
OREQ 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

assessment points 81

please help

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-fill-the-caips-request-form-imm5563e-t106270.0.html

useful information regarding filing CAIPS via a friend in Canada.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Is this still applicable? Can I just fill the forms and email it to the address mentioned in the first post? Thanks.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Anybody used Lawpoints.Ca for GCMS notes.
Today i have visited their website and came to know they have opened a new website visafile.info.com exclusively for GCMS.

are they genuine?
should i consider some other website?

Regards

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
any one wants to check/ read the CAIPS note official abreviation there are three operational manuals on the cic web site for each MI. on of the link is below for M1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06a-eng.pdf

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
very good info..+1 :D
dear friend i don't understandthe link u gave in this when i go through this link and download the form IMM5563e, its diffrent from the one which is already available on website so which form should i use now????? plz answer

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whizbee said:
Is this still applicable? Can I just fill the forms and email it to the address mentioned in the first post? Thanks.
Hi!

I am sorry for late reply. Yes this method is still applicable. Just fill the forms and email. Good luck.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee.One said:
Anybody used Lawpoints.Ca for GCMS notes.
Today i have visited their website and came to know they have opened a new website visafile.info.com exclusively for GCMS.

are they genuine?
should i consider some other website?

Regards
Hi!

Yes they are genuine. Feel free to use. By the way their new website is http://www.visafile.info/

and there is no .com at the end.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astopal said:
dear friend i don't understandthe link u gave in this when i go through this link and download the form IMM5563e, its diffrent from the one which is already available on website so which form should i use now????? plz answer
Use this link. This is new form and easy to use and fillable on line.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they have uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

Thank you all for reading this............

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a new link on CIC website to pay $5 fees online. That is

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
cocknbull said:
Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they have uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

Thank you all for reading this............
Dear cocknbull

thank your for this infromation but i want to ask you about the letter which i reicved it from them.they mention if i have complain i should notify them through 60 days .can you tell me this gernal reply and if i have complain i should sent email to them or london visa office

hany