+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

late submission...please read this and reply me to make me calm down please????

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
feb 1 2010...documents request Original NSO (National Statistics Office) birth certificate (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, original baptismal certificate and/or other original documents establishing identity (old school records, voter ID, etc) MUST also be submitted)
Original NSO marriage certificate (issued by the NSO only to Filipino nationals)
Original and valid passport i submit it late i send all papers june 3 2010 received june 7 my ecas say still process....but im very late im worried about this please help me if what can you say about this huhuhuhu i heard nothing from embassy......

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
princesmay

june14

Aug 2, 2010
hi, pricesmay. are you from manila? based on my experiences, it will take you few days to get original birth certificate & marriage certificate from nso. i really do not know why it took you so long. anyway, you mentioned you were late, but you forgot to mention when is your due date. To worry will not solve anything, go check again your documents/letter on hand, then you will see if you miss the deadline or not. don't panic. if god wants you immigrate to canada thy will be done.

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
hi junel14 es im here in manila pasig my status is change ow it say decesion made so its mean my sa is on the way now how long it takes...i hope i got it this month...by the way thanks