Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
FK22 said:
Is this landing interview only for inland applicants??? Im worried now :-[
The format described above is for Inland applicants. Outland applicants receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence form and a visa inserted in their passport. At the point of entry, they are asked to confirm similar details on the COPR (full name, address, presence of any other dependents not listed on the form) and to initial their answers. It is a simple formality and usually done inside of 20 minutes.

FK22

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 21, 2012
Interview........
Jan 17 2013
Passport Req..
soon IA :)
VISA ISSUED...
sooooooon IA :)
LANDED..........
sooon IA :)
Thanks Charlie :)

in_can

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-12
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Request
Sent already
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-12 (Started processing on ecas,Visa has same date)
LANDED..........
Soon...
darumal said:
thanks everyone support and comfort. I feel better and should be confident as long as we have gone through many obstacles.
Did you give your interview yet? how did it go?
If not then when is it?

Konabo

Jan 29, 2014
Hi guys, so I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can shed some light on please:)

My situation:

In Canada Spousal Sponsorship
First stage approval received
Open Work permit received
Just waiting on police clearance from Namibia then a discision should hopefully be made
and I will have to attend the LANDED IMMIGRANT INTERVIEW.

My question :

Does my wife (my sponsor) definitely have to attend this interview? She has a job offer for a
2month teaching job in the UK and we are afraid these 2 events might happen at the same time.
Is there a way she can not attend the interview? Perhaps an declaration of some sort or an affidavit?

Thank you

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Konabo said:
Hi guys, so I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can shed some light on please:)

My situation:

In Canada Spousal Sponsorship
First stage approval received
Open Work permit received
Just waiting on police clearance from Namibia then a discision should hopefully be made
and I will have to attend the LANDED IMMIGRANT INTERVIEW.

My question :

Does my wife (my sponsor) definitely have to attend this interview? She has a job offer for a
2month teaching job in the UK and we are afraid these 2 events might happen at the same time.
Is there a way she can not attend the interview? Perhaps an declaration of some sort or an affidavit?

Thank you
Hey konabo ..U r so annoying man ..u r keep posting same question in all thread ....i already replied to u inland 2013 application and in ur new thread also this morning and rob-t also already replied to u in spousal sponsor thread ..then why u keep posting again and again in all thread .. ur action make me feel ur wife don't wanna come with u for landing interview ... :mad:

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Does anyone know how long hamilton ontario landing office takes to send landing date

Thanx

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
Does anyone know how long hamilton ontario landing office takes to send landing date

Thanx
Kaira .. As i told u in My Previous post ..depend on luck and Application ...In this Forum many people got their Landing interview in Vancouver area just with in 3 to 8 weeks and their got some those still waiting form past 4 to 5 months ..just wanna give u advise please don't get stressed and stay clam ..every thing gonna be alright because i believe >>>>>>
All About Time And All About Luck ....No One Can Change Time And No One Can Change Luck ...Good Luck :-* :-* :-*

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
Kaira .. As i told u in My Previous post ..depend on luck and Application ...In this Forum many people got their Landing interview in Vancouver area just with in 3 to 8 weeks and their got some those still waiting form past 4 to 5 months ..just wanna give u advise please don't get stressed and stay clam ..every thing gonna be alright because i believe >>>>>>
All About Time And All About Luck ....No One Can Change Time And No One Can Change Luck ...Good Luck :-* :-* :-*
Ha ha ur in this thread too lol
I was just clarifying.. Coz i heard from someone hamilton landing office is very lazy

Konabo

Jan 29, 2014
HARMIN said:
Hey konabo ..U r so annoying man ..u r keep posting same question in all thread ....i already replied to u inland 2013 application and in ur new thread also this morning and rob-t also already replied to u in spousal sponsor thread ..then why u keep posting again and again in all thread .. ur action make me feel ur wife don't wanna come with u for landing interview ... :mad:
Hey bru, sorry I annoyed you, I was just very axious to get some feed back from the great folks on here 'last night' when I posted in the different threads, no reposts today, but I got the replies and they were great. My wife had an interview this morning in which she had to tell them whether she would be going in June or only in September to the UK, so we had to find out quick. She ended up saying September which is good so she will be here for my interview. Thanks for your comments. All is good. No stress.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
Ha ha ur in this thread too lol
I was just clarifying.. Coz i heard from someone hamilton landing office is very lazy
Kaira I am harmin and i am every where but i quit make people laugh , comment , jokes and guess from past few days :p :p :p :p :p :p

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Konabo said:
Hey bru, sorry I annoyed you, I was just very axious to get some feed back from the great folks on here 'last night' when I posted in the different threads, no reposts today, but I got the replies and they were great. My wife had an interview this morning in which she had to tell them whether she would be going in June or only in September to the UK, so we had to find out quick. She ended up saying September which is good so she will be here for my interview. Thanks for your comments. All is good. No stress.
Its okay Bro ..next time just post one threat , otherwise just post in inland applications 2013 ..senior will come front to help u ..wishing u good luck and god bless all of us

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was ALWAYS under the impression the Interview questions are so kind of Test to prove that you are in a real relationship and failed to answer the same questions as your partner will result in you not being accepted.

So why don't they ask these kind of questions?

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Jamesdavid3 said:
I was ALWAYS under the impression the Interview questions are so kind of Test to prove that you are in a real relationship and failed to answer the same questions as your partner will result in you not being accepted.

So why don't they ask these kind of questions?
Thats not the landing interview. Thats a different interview that happens usually many months before the landing interview.

The landing interview is after you have passed everything, but right before they give you your PR. They want to double check you didnt just commit a crime or get divorced at the last minute.

Reactions: Svvancouver