+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Interview received before PPR/ COPR

Apr 24, 2019
Thanks for replying back.. I was more concerned about the first time-- for the interview. The only think i have is an email asking me to come for interview in Ottawa. I am currently residing in US. Did u have your passport stamped before going for the interview?? Also i applied Express entry application.
I am not sure what you are asking?? I am assuming you need a Canada visitor visa for entering canada in the 1st place.

Did u have your passport stamped before going for the interview??- I reside in Toronto and my interview was in toronto, so didn't need to.

user.profile

May 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hi there, yes...so i got my landing...and i went inn ... waited for my no..
The lady at the counter...took my passport and landing paper that i got and inputted something in the computer. Then she said congrats on your PR...and told me the rules and all. I asked her, are you not going to put a stamp on my passport (COPR) she said, no
.. that is not required. You just need your PR card to travel. Which will be delivered to you in a 8-10 weeks.

I also have lesser weeks showing on my profile... like 10 weeks or so... however, i already have my landing paper in hand. I think now i am just waiting for my card...and once i have it..10 weeks will pass by then. But they haven't updated my online process as well..even though i technically have my PR in hand (atleast the landing paper).
Hey bro.. same case here... I just got mail that i have landing appointment.. but no passport request or copr... So what they will ask me over there.. im worried.. etobicoke office ... plesse help...

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hey bro.. same case here... I just got mail that i have landing appointment.. but no passport request or copr... So what they will ask me over there.. im worried.. etobicoke office ... plesse help...
Relax. Couple of straight forward statutory questions like committed any crime or denied entry to Canada, any additional depends and you will become PR.

Reactions: user.profile