+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing in British Columbia

frost

Feb 15, 2009
I have a questions of every step I have to follow since the moment I will land in BC.
Can you share the steps to follow please.

And more important I have another question.
I just read several articles saying that you have to wait for more or less 3 months in order to have health care.
And immediately you land you cave to inscribe yourself in some institutions in order they give 3 months later the health care but
the question is Will I have access to health care during these 3 months.

I will appreciate any information regarding this.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance for reading the post

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

frost said:
I have a questions of every step I have to follow since the moment I will land in BC.
Can you share the steps to follow please.

And more important I have another question.
I just read several articles saying that you have to wait for more or less 3 months in order to have health care.
And immediately you land you cave to inscribe yourself in some institutions in order they give 3 months later the health care but
the question is Will I have access to health care during these 3 months.

I will appreciate any information regarding this.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance for reading the post
1. You require your own health insurance for the 3 month waiting period in BC. Contact Blue Cross etc for a 3 months policy.

PMM

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Thank you very much for your answer PMM.
Regards

And do you have a list of the other things I have to do like getting my SIN and that kind.

thanks

frost

Feb 15, 2009
sorry the inconvenience of a new reply again.
I would like to know every thing I have to do when landing in BC. (get my SIN, my driver license and all that) and what should I do first.

Thank you all again