Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people I have deleted my earlier post and tender apology to all those who felt offended. I was just thinking aloud and should actually have kept it within.

I don't think Seglad is helping because he is free I guess something's are out of commitment not necessarily convenience. Also all my post on this thread I have always acknowledged the busy schedule for all landed seniors and have never asked for too much!!! All I said is once in two weeks or once a month won't be a bad idea. There was a time someone asked question here and for almost ten days could not get a response as everyone was very busy!!!

Personally I use pm a lot and have gotten responses from everyone I have sent a pm which I appreciate but that does not overuse general knowledge on the thread. Egracee am sorry for picking on you I guess so much was expected that's why and I promise it won't happen again.

Finally please let's put these behind and move ahead so much to talk about than bickering over response or no response. Once again I apologise for anyone who felt angry about my post!!!

Cheers

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
@ Gent, Jada and others in Calgary please shed more light on telephone, insurance and othere utility bill/operators in Calgary while our Pa Oloye, Seglad. Shallom and babe Omoge can share toronto experience of course not forgetting Oladapo and Idan for the Manitoba perspective. I heard there is one thief operator called Rogers i read on the Indian thread that we should be careful and not sign contract with them please we need all and including those whose names are not mentioned to please share thier view.
In Calgary, Wind is a good telephone provider. For a reasonable price, you get a good package. It is not advisable to sign a contract with a telephone operator. I don't know anything about insurance yet. Utility depends on where you stay.

Please if you have any questions, send me a PM. I respond to those quickly as I don't always get to read the thread.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Grace this is funny I have just typed and posted my response apologising for my comment only to see yours saying same thing am sure it shows a level of maturity and I commend it. Like I said am particular about you because the expectation was high otherwise Idan does not visit regularly and am not complaining about him.

Thanks for understanding anyways and congrats on the new job.

Cheers

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tinuadeadebola said:
Grace this is funny I have just typed and posted my response apologising for my comment only to see yours saying same thing am sure it shows a level of maturity and I commend it. Like I said am particular about you because the expectation was high otherwise Idan does not visit regularly and am not complaining about him.

Cheers
One thread, one Naija, no worries..... i also would av tot same o. praying the good Lord grant all our desires IJN

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
tinuadeadebola said:

Cheers
Tinu Good job!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga Seglad, fellow Chemist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called you on Thursday , but u were at work as i was told by madam.
trust all is going on fine.
rgds

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
I LOVE EVERYONE AND UNION ON THIS FORUM... U CANT EVEN SEE NAIJA MENTALITY AMONGST US. WE ARE TRULY MADE FOR THE DEVELOPED WORLD AND NOT N..............A

EGRACE CONGRATS ON UR NEW JOB. WE RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD.

TINU THANKS FOR THE WARM RECEPTION OVER THE PHONE..

GOD BLESS US ALL.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Oloye said:
Hi folks, I can see that more and more people are hitting Calgary. See reasons why you should envy them if Calgary is not your proposed destination.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/calgary-becoming-toronto-154511534.html

Pls do not get me wrong that Alberta is the best province. I reside in Ontario myself- Just sharing!

BDPA,
How was your trip and landing from UK to Calgary? Talk to you later.

Pa Oloye,
This your post is raising dust here ooo!!!! Hubby and I have been reading and digesting every bit of the info. Quite interesting and has surely expanded the already narrow possible places to land. We are giving it a seriou thought!!!

Oloye

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ma Tinu you smoked them out :p :p :p :p just joking

Pa egrace62 I do not know the details but I can guess you were tied up with some serious stuff. Thank God for all He had done for u and for all by His grace.

Pa Dan I dey greet o.

Pa Moegbenga I dey greet o.

In all, I will not dare to rate or judge any here until I and my contingent lands and am able to still post at the rate equal to what am doing now.

However, if the info that is to be shared on the PM will benefit all or even gate crashers who comes here once in a while to fetch information, please do.

Thanks to all the landed compatriots for the sacrifices and the good work going on.

Cheers.

Breaking News: Edo Election is on and ACN is doing well, but PDP is conjuring their usual act- Source EMO

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
As if we planned it. That is what am reading too. No masking o o o o o o o Calgary all the way. I love living in Oil city from PHC to Calgary connect the dot

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you dreamteam for sharing... i m looking towards BC.. will always keep in touch.. Thanks. 8)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
dreamteam said:
As per insurance,please if you are coming to BC (this is where i live),get a letter from a reputable Insurance Company preferrably one with membership of the Nigeria Insurance Assocation/Society stamp
The letter will state how many years you have been insuring cars and how clean your record is,this will save you a lot on auto insurance here,as much as 40% in some instances.
as for the professionals,before you do exams,pls look for support jobs in your respective field cos here there is a great deal of division of labor and if you could,go to school. Canadians, Im sure you've found out have about 2-4 different careers and lastly, the best way to apply for anything here is by PERSISTENCE, esp by showing your face,cos just like 9ja, its about who you know and who's willing to give you a chance and pls, as we dey talk for 9ja, i beg make we cool down well well,dem no dey open eye for here o,no arguement or else dem go sey you dey aggressive and dat na bad record wey go haunt person anywhere wey im go!!
even if you sabi,just show sey you happy and redy to learn
under your 'oga'. it shall be well. if coming to Bc,pls do let me know

Thanks for this important info anything that would cut cost is a vital info. Please does this apply to other districts? I hear it does not apply in Ontario what about Calgary? Do you have any idea?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
A piece of advice to anyone looking for any landed member, send them a PM. It is difficult to explain how busy one gets here. You have to be here to understand so please don't just judge.

Send a PM. That's the quickest way to get access to a landed member. Some of us are not as free as Seglad(no offence kind sir).
Yes am free o!!! I was able to organize myself and balance my day -to-day activities. The paradox is that: Nothing is too big to offer towards humanity. Lets us individually contribute our parts towards humanity rather than being a separatist.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
Oga Seglad, fellow Chemist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called you on Thursday , but u were at work as i was told by madam.
trust all is going on fine.
rgds
Yes, i was told. Congratulations on your new job o . We shall wash am o

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yejydo said:
Thanks EMO, Madam tinu...thanks for sharing ur mind abt egrace.... That wasnt a nice thing for him to do...bt who knows maybe it s nt delibrate on his part. A friend(landed in canada for like 2yrs nw) told me abt d mother thread some 4 mths ago and i was just reading as a guest until i really became addicted to it. I think ppl on these niger thread are just too much in terms of friendliness and willingneess 2 share helpful thots and advice....and i give it to u. Meanwhile we are not all d same...tyhat is human diversity if i may describe it. Sometimes i just wonder hw nigerians are so friendly on these forum but u dont get such friendship wit fellow nigerians u meet on d streets of Lagos!!!!!!?

Becos these are learned people with one aim