+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN TORONTO HERE ARE UPDATES-FMA

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience. Wish you a successful and happy life in canada

imran7799

Jun 21, 2010
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
July 15, 2011
Thanks for sharing FMA.....

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Hi FMA

That was a wonderful informative and encouraging. Wish you & all your family the best.
Please provide such informative writeup whenever time permits.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Cur-Rozen said:
Dear FMA,

Please, can you describe in short what kind of things have you took with you and was it usefull. I mean probably clothes, maybe some kitchen utilities, what else? And was it cheaper to buy them in Canada or it had a sense to bring them from home even paying for everweight?
Dear

Still im surveying market will let u know all details once i finished it.

cheers
FMA

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Nice one bro and congrats on your safe landing.Wishing all the best in Canada.

Ig

I

imtiazuddin

Dear FMA

How much i can carry cash from hyderabad air port , where make Demand Draft in hyderabad should an account i have account in india SBI from this bank can i make Demand Draf

Kindly let me know

Regards

wsfp5

Sep 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 10, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 5, 2011
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2011
Med's Done....
May 23, 2011
Passport Req..
Aug 2, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2011
Thank you fma for sharing your experience in Canada. It was very interesting and informative. I appreciate you taking the time in sharing this. G'luck to you in Canada, and thanks again.

cooldude939

Feb 9, 2009
Dear FMA

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am from Hyderabad too and planning to land around the 21st of October. I too opened an account at Scotiabank, Hyderabad and would like to know about the proof of funds. Did you have proof of funds in the form of Demand Draft + Cash, besides the funds deposited in Scotia Bank? Or did you use the funds deposited at Scotia Bank as proof of funds? Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
attituderockz said:
email me at emaildeepakraghu @ rediffmail.com
Dear Deepak

I will send u email address and i will give u my cell no. as well. thanks fr ur msg.

FMA

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
cooldude939 said:
Dear FMA

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am from Hyderabad too and planning to land around the 21st of October. I too opened an account at Scotiabank, Hyderabad and would like to know about the proof of funds. Did you have proof of funds in the form of Demand Draft + Cash, besides the funds deposited in Scotia Bank? Or did you use the funds deposited at Scotia Bank as proof of funds? Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Dear Cooldude

I have not deposited any amount in Scotia bank hyderabad, I carried bank draft with me and cash as proof of funds. tommo i wil be going to activate my bank a/c with scotia bank.

hope its clear to u.

Cheers

FMA

cooldude939

Feb 9, 2009
fma said:
Dear Cooldude

I have not deposited any amount in Scotia bank hyderabad, I carried bank draft with me and cash as proof of funds. tommo i wil be going to activate my bank a/c with scotia bank.

hope its clear to u.

Cheers

FMA

Dear FMA:

Thanks for the quick response. Also, keep us posted on your account activation and other experiences whenever you can.

I would like to ask a couple of quick questions. When you take money in the form of DD/Cash, do you have to declare anything at Hyderabad immigration? Which bank did you get your DD from, if you don't mind me asking? Did you have any trouble in getting a DD for that amount in the bank?

Good luck with your new life and thanks in advance for the response.

sun22

Sep 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi FMA,
congratulation to you. I am very happy to read everybody's experiance. I have a question for you if you can reply me it will be very helpfull. I want to know what category did you apply?
Thanks,