+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN CANADA; CLASSES STARTED; NOW ITS GIVE BACK TIME

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
dubaitotoronto said:
To harru-5:

There is no hard rule for the gap after study for applyingg under SPP. In the main visa application form for SPP there is one section for filling our experience, they are asking last 10 years work experience that means they do accept people with even 10 years gap, right?
I guess you can boldly go ahead and apply for VISA under SPP.
Hey Vinod.......for all the companies that one mentions in the exp section....What kind of proof will need to be shown? ...I am guessing exp certificates.
What if one does not have exp certificates for some company..will just the offer letter suffice??
Do they do any background checks or just the proofs are enough.

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
To Josh21

The emigration officers might have seen 100s of study permits stapled to passports so we can hope that they will handle our passport with care, don’t worry

To Silent-heart
When I applied there was no choice to specialize, it was just B409. We have courses for market analysis and market data base

To New Aspirant:

I heared that the Information System Business analysis is great program. I don’t know much details.

To Poovannact
I see a very strong chance for you getting the visa. ALL THE BEST

To cut-guy
Ideally CIC is not asking any experience letters but we are giving it to make our application strong. So they are not mandatory. If you don’t have experience certificates I guess offer letters will be okay, try to get experience certificates

ALL THE BEST

Vinod

VK79

Feb 9, 2013
  • Hi Everyone! I'm keenly Interested to settle in Canada.

My qualifications: MBA-Dubai (Marketing& Retail) + PGD (system& Database admin) + B.tech (ECE)

MBA-Dubai (Marketing& Retail) ...Grade B
    PGD (system& Database admin)...Grade A
    B.tech (ECE)...73.27%

Top 2nd Retail Industry Experience....6 months

IELTS score...6.0 Band

Financials to go for only College program and not to opt for university :( even though interested.

Planned to study 1 year program from any community college of Toronto, work part-time, and hopefully get Fulltime work-permit
    (Interested to go for any Fashion management program due to previous MBA & experience in Retail)

Please give your valuable suggestions
    1. Ielts of 6.0 band work ??? (due to my previous qualifications & exp.)
    2. Which is the best college for PGD -Fashion related programs

aman321

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Hi Dubaitocanada,
One of my friend has lost his Passport after getting offer letter for his studies in canada . Will you guide how to proceed now ? Now he has applied for his new passport and accepted the offer letter and in a few days from now going to submit his fees for the one year too...Will that be alright if he inform his college about his new passport after depositing the fees ? Because at the present moment his new passort has not come ???

sweet jelly

Dec 17, 2010
hi dubaitotoronto,

May I know how much is the cost of living there, per month? How would I put other
character in my family info. hay having a hard time finding how to do it. :( :( :(

silent_heart

Jul 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sweet jelly, regarding the characters, you can check it online. they have chinese keyboards.

hi dubaitotoronto,

how much is the cost of books for a year? im computing all my expenses so i would know how much i need for a year.

also, are you living inside the campus or renting near the college? how much is your rent?

how about the on campus jobs? are there available jobs for this sem? im planning to work partime.

thanks for your help!

sweet jelly

Dec 17, 2010
Thank you silent heart. I already did it. :D

maybe it is better to rent outside. They say rent a house then divide it into 3 or 4 persons.
If not, maybe rent a room for yourself outside, it would be a lot cheaper. I have read that
books cost 500 to 1000(not sure)

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
sweet jelly said:
Thank you silent heart. I already did it. :D

maybe it is better to rent outside. They say rent a house then divide it into 3 or 4 persons.
If not, maybe rent a room for yourself outside, it would be a lot cheaper. I have read that
books cost 500 to 1000(not sure)
Hey Sweet Jelly .......can you quote source of ur info....as I was planning to take campus residence rather den outside.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
per week after cooking my own stuff(using groceries)+ eating from outside, minimum it should cost you around 25$

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
sweet jelly said:
really $25 perweek or per day.Is this a meal budget?
Per week and this is a meal budget.
A movie in theater costs me 10.95 and a night out in the local nightclub costs me 40$

A typical rent ranges from 400 to 600$.
I live in a 2 bedroom flat and it costs me 540$ per month

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Dubaitotoronto,

Its nice to see your thread... i have some questions...

Hi,

Do we need to submit Police Clearence letter while we submitting our application for study permit?? or once our application through, then they ask for it?

Is there any online check system for student visa application?

Suppose if we are applying as a mature student do we need to submit our experience letter togather with the application or when they ask for a proof what you did after your last college attended till the date you are applying for study permit?

What is Statutory declaration? Do everyone has to fill it?? I am married and have my marriege certificate?

My Wife will sponser me for my studies as she is the finance minister hehe SO she will give a letter written by hand for financing my expensis or is there any form from CIC for this matter?

Do we have to submit form for temporary resident visa when we are applying for study permit? even we filled up form of Study permit form # 1294?

Do we need to submit our origional passport togather with study visa application or once they will ask? we will submit just photocopy of Passport?

What is the best method other then credit card to submit Visa Application fee?? we can submit the spouse visa application togather or once single one is apprved then apply for other? or pay fee for single person then apply for other once ur application is done?

People ask about the strong ties back home country or resident to show you will go back.... these documents they ask or u have to submit your property dcuments or other evidence to show strong ties??

Spouse going with study permit holder can apply for work permit soon after landing or starting the term??

Waiting reply......