+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton College fee from India. How to pay yearly fee? The portal shows column as First Semester Fee

kpsingh2424

Oct 20, 2016
Hi ppl,

I know a friend who has got the LOA from lambton recently.
While paying the fee via the securepay link, it redirects to a lambton portal which display the Student details and First-semester fee.
But he wants to pay the fee for one, Can someone pls tell if there is a different portal for yearly fee? or can we just change the amount to Yearly fee instead of First semester amount?

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
Hi ppl,

I know a friend who has got the LOA from lambton recently.
While paying the fee via the securepay link, it redirects to a lambton portal which display the Student details and First-semester fee.
But he wants to pay the fee for one, Can someone pls tell if there is a different portal for yearly fee? or can we just change the amount to Yearly fee instead of First semester amount?
Hey , I have the same question, how did you manage to pay yearly fee.

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
You can pay the 1st sem fee shown in the screen and secured the seat. And later since you might need to pay full 1 year for SDS , you can pay for another for 2nd Sem again with same link with approx amount again. Lambton college will provide fee reciepts both the time.

if you do not want to do this, you can at 1 go pay full 1 year fee by changing the amount.