+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hi. Saloni , how much approx they are asking to pay initial deposit to confirm the seat and duration to pay the initial deposit ?? Please help us with this information if you can
Yeah the amount of confo deposit is 2500 i have to pay by 7 October so u can estimate 10 working days

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Sryy i wrote wrong date.. Actually i sent my documents 18 of this month and received by kpu on 23 of this month..now what is the next step..i have applied for oper and supply chain management..
U dont have to do anythng just wait till u get the revert it would take abt 10-15 days to get any revert so have patience and wait if all you documents arr complete

Arun Mano

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Sryy i wrote wrong date.. Actually i sent my documents 18 of this month and received by kpu on 23 of this month..now what is the next step..i have applied for oper and supply chain management..
It will take 15 working days for them to update the status on checklist

saini6478s

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
How would i know that my documents have been recieved by kpu..kpu is saying we have not recieved any documents yet but dtdc portal is showing that documents have been delivered on last monday..recieved by B Brian

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
How would i know that my documents have been recieved by kpu..kpu is saying we have not recieved any documents yet but dtdc portal is showing that documents have been delivered on last monday..recieved by B Brian
It is a row if they have been delivered acc to dtdc then u have to wait till your turn comes