+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kompass Withdrawl Process & Refund

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
I submitted my application to Kompass and paid my $150, afterwards I realised I made a significant mistake on my application form so requested for a withdrawal with the intent of resubmitting.

Has anyone had experience with withdrawing and resubmitting? How long does the withdrawal confirmation take to come through?

Thanks,
Alice

T.O.

Jul 10, 2014
Hi there,

I withdraw my application as well. In my case it took up to 1 or 1.5 months until confirmation and another 1 or 2 months for refund. But I had several applications going on with Kompass.

Cheers

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
Thanks for the reply :)

I thought I could only have 1 application through Kompass at a time? Would I need to create a new account with a different email address? How did you get around it?

T.O.

Jul 10, 2014
Exactly as you said. New accounts with different email adresses. As soon as one account gets approved, all other accounts will be declined due to "multiple applications" - but with no consequences.

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
Hi T.O.

The weird thing is that even after putting in my withdrawal they've sent me a conditional letter of acceptance and my account says final status is approved? Maybe they saw my message that I withdrew because of a typo so decided to ignore the request? Or they'll eventually process the withdrawal and my letter will no longer be valid?

I've written them a detailed explanation of my situation and suggested that as they've not processed my withdrawal and I don't have time to wait I'm going to move ahead with my application through CIC and use the letter they've provided.

I'm hoping if there is a problem I've got an email trail to prove my contact attempts...

AliceHendo

Aug 11, 2014
Finally got a reply from Kompass after sending them a message yesterday with the subject line URGENT...

If anyone is having a problems contacting them, give that a shot, I got a reply the next day, compared to my other messages that went unanswe