+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kit application form

minarafik88

Nov 13, 2019
hi guys . i was accepted in the express entry 8 months ago and i uploaded all my documents on my account . 1 week after paying the rprf i was sent a message on my account called request letter . in this message it is required from me to upload an application called kit form . the problem is that i didn't find any thing called kit application on the web site and i have to upload it before the 15th of November . So does any one know any thing about this kit form . thanks in advance .

minarafik88

Nov 13, 2019
Post a screenshot of the message.
to be honest i don't know how to upload a picture here but the message is written as follows

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants CV/Grad Kit This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/15

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a
criminal offence in any country.
Please use the following link to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

minarafik88

Nov 13, 2019
That is a oddly worded request. sorry to say I've never come across this before.
Did a search and only found one other thread mentioning this also today.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-applicants-from-iran.605489/page-129#post-8299477

I'd suggest maybe write to IRCC and ask for more clarification.

Bump and see what other members of the forum think.
@k.h.p. @scylla thoughts?
i raised a CSE but they didn't answer me till now . from the forum link you posted i think they want my cv . so i will wait for their response and if they didn't answer me i will post my cv

Shivantha1234

Aug 5, 2019
i raised a CSE but they didn't answer me till now . from the forum link you posted i think they want my cv . so i will wait for their response and if they didn't answer me i will post my cv
Hi !
How did you get through this? I too received pretty much the same request letter. But it asks for CV/Gradkit. as you aid i dont see nay grad kit or any template attached to the letter or anywhere to find such kit. In the document uploading section, there appear two new fields in red, and they say 'Replacement needed'- Kit, application forms. I uploaded my CV in one filed and now it says uploaded. but nothing changed yet. the given dead line is in 2 days (22nd).

minarafik88

Nov 13, 2019
Hi there . They just wanted my cv and i uploaded it in a word document. If i remember correctly when you you upload a document there is a second step were you sign with your name and then the status will be changed to submitted

OSM1111

Jan 31, 2020
I just got a ppr request and submitted by passport today but in my document section
A new file is created called kit application form.
I dont know whats it mean kindly guide me as i have only two days to submit this form
please guide me

sagarmakkar1991

Jan 9, 2019
Hi there . They just wanted my cv and i uploaded it in a word document. If i remember correctly when you you upload a document there is a second step were you sign with your name and then the status will be changed to submitted
Hi,

I have received a similar request for a CV/grad kit.

Should I submit CV only ?

Please share your outcome. After submitting these documents, how many days did it take to receive the passport request?"

MaMos

Aug 19, 2023
I think it means your CV and grad kit will be all your education certificates and transcripts