14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
kc416 said:
Okay seriously.....I might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but it seems quite odd that a person who is a quiet reader would all of a sudden come on to our thread and post pure sinn when they have no reason to be offended at all by a post..... its obviously someone who has made a dual identity cuz they cant manage a little cuss cuss.... wow, so not impressed man...

Its like a Mrs Sam all over again! Cho!

I read in a forum sometime in the past that Mrs. Sam's son left her after he came to Canada. I guess she is on the hunt again in Jam looking for another twink.

BTW, none of it was rubbish. I was only sharing my thoughts and opinion on how I feel when some people just don't realize how good they have it then others. That is, the long wait times most of the people in this forum have/had to go through in order to get a PPR or a Visa Issued in their PPs. And it is the continuous nagging and emailing to the VO that slows down the process but some of us just never thinks of it that way.

Why must you fret and sing when your application has only been in process for less than 3 months and you have seen that majority of the cases are approved at the KG office in 5 months and more?

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@ KENSWIFE CONGRATS GIRL DO ENJOY EVEY MIN OF UR REUNION let not what u see on here crap ur vybz as some one on here just said others go coem n here see a whole lot of new pages and think ppl got cals and its all good news when its pure fawt dem a come on here come see

PPL WE NEED TO DO BETTER SERIOUSLY...SIGH

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awww bwoy, all i can do is ***siiiigh****

sumtimes its jus good fi keep wi clappers shut

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
canada1day said:
I'm sorry guys but this bwoy a gwaan like him is God almighty going on all the forums and just being plain mean..someone had to shut him up...

I promise this is last post and I have deleted the rather rude one...(still unapologetically)

You guys would be surprised how many people read and choose not to post...
Yea, like you clearly know what it's like to be "God Almighty"

There are better ways to shut some up and one of those ways is to ignore that person or keep quiet. I didn't make my comment to a specific forum member with the intention that I was asking for you to give your negative input.

Your nasty comment just put a nasty picture to your name and I really hope you are not this bitter in person and it's only the cyber space in you that made such comment. If however, it was done intentionally to cause harm due to how you actually judge someone then I suggest you take it elsewhere and deal with your issues in a manner that will help you.

No need to have you around if you are this bitter!

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
oh my goodness!

stop this craziness and........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNE-5TVAmg

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
BIG UP BG UP TO ALL :) :)

ANY WAYS IT WAS SO TENSE IN HERE AND NOW U ALL R SWEET AGIN U GUYS A SOME THING! SOMTIME TEA AND SOMTIME SUGER ;) ;) @ SICK NO WORRY SOMETIME PPL TAKE TO ME AND SOMETIMES THEM DONT IN HERE R THEM GO ON LICK THEM NO HERE ME BUT ME DONT CARE ME STILL HERE A CHEESY FI ALL A UNUH. PPL WILL BE WHO THEY ARE .ME NEED SOME A THE DRINKS, THE POP CORN ;D ;D TOOOOOOOOOOOO @SHER, SOANX,AND UNUH :-* :-* WE WILL ALL BETOGATHERSOONSOON

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
This might sound like a stupid question and it's probably already been talked about....

But...

who gets the AOR? the sponsor or the PR applicant?

and will my husband and i have different sign in numbers for ECAS?

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@ confused....and everyone is entitled to their own opinion it is how u state ur thought and ur diction that makes the difference as we said we all approached this wait in a different way after one month i was already one edge and asking that is goin on that is how we are every one is different and the wait is killin us

TO MY FORUM MEMBERS we are all different ppl we approach situations differently PLEASEEEE I BEG OF U IF U MUST STATE UR OPINION AS U MAY CAUSE IM SURE WE PROMOTE FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE PLEASE DO SO WITH TACT AND FEELINGS TOWARDS OTHER PPL PLEASE I AMD PARTIAL TO THE SITUATION I AM NOT TAKING SIDES BUT WE NEED TO DO BETTER HAVE SOME SORT OF REMOURSE FOR OTHERS PLEASE

LCW I MUST APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW FORUMERS FOR ALL THIS THAT IS GOIN ON IT HAS BEEN LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM THIS PLACE GAVE ME A PEACE OF MIND AND I COULD COUNT ON POSTING MY VIEWS AND OPINIONS AND NOT FEAR THAT I WILL BE TALKED DOWN OR HATED AGAINST AND THAT HAS GIVIEN ME PEACE OF MIND TO ENDURE MY IMMIGRATIONWAITITIS THANK U FOR CREATING THIS THREAD AND IT WILL BE TREATED WITH THE RESPECT IT SO TRULY DESERVES

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Sanchester said:
This might sound like a stupid question and it's probably already been talked about....

But...

who gets the AOR? the sponsor or the PR applicant?

and will my husband and i have different sign in numbers for ECAS?
Your hubby gets AOR as he is the one being sponsored from the VO.

Your hubby will be assigned a 10 digit file number that begins in B XX XXX XXXX which he will gain access to on e-CAS. You can also access the progress of his application using the 8 digit Client Number CPC-M assigned to you upon approval of your eligibility to sponsor. This should be on the letter they sent you.

Hope this helps!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Confused I Honestly dont agree with the choice of words that were used in an attempt to shut you up.
but I can understand someone
(with a dual Identity more than likely)
being upset at your earlier post. since it seemed to be making trouble where none existed.
I just got out the shower and read your last post, and was about to tell you to go put your Derierre on a piece of Barb wire. but after reading the post from Canada I think enough has been said for one day on that and I'll just leave you to God.
but for future references just leave me out please.

Thanks

Godbless

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Thanks Confused,

So if I can check using my file number... do i just sign in as me or him?

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Sickntiredofjamaica said:
@ confused....and everyone is entitled to their own opinion it is how u state ur thought and ur diction that makes the difference as we said we all approached this wait in a different way after one month i was already one edge and asking that is goin on that is how we are every one is different and the wait is killin us

TO MY FORUM MEMBERS we are all different ppl we approach situations differently PLEASEEEE I BEG OF U IF U MUST STATE UR OPINION AS U MAY CAUSE IM SURE WE PROMOTE FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE PLEASE DO SO WITH TACT AND FEELINGS TOWARDS OTHER PPL PLEASE I AMD PARTIAL TO THE SITUATION I AM NOT TAKING SIDES BUT WE NEED TO DO BETTER HAVE SOME SORT OF REMOURSE FOR OTHERS PLEASE

LCW I MUST APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOW FORUMERS FOR ALL THIS THAT IS GOIN ON IT HAS BEEN LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM THIS PLACE GAVE ME A PEACE OF MIND AND I COULD COUNT ON POSTING MY VIEWS AND OPINIONS AND NOT FEAR THAT I WILL BE TALKED DOWN OR HATED AGAINST AND THAT HAS GIVIEN ME PEACE OF MIND TO ENDURE MY IMMIGRATIONWAITITIS THANK U FOR CREATING THIS THREAD AND IT WILL BE TREATED WITH THE RESPECT IT SO TRULY DESERVES
SICK, don't worry about it too much honey and let it get to you.... LOL .... this drama happens every so often and most of it is due to a barrier of misunderstanding amongst internet language.

No need for you to apologize and get all worked up. You should worry on the things that are of greater importance to you. Give it a few hours or days and it'll all go back to normal.

Deal????

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Sanchester said:
Thanks Confused,

So if I can check using my file number... do i just sign in as me or him?
LOL ... no no ... you check using your 8 digit file number but use all your information that is on CPC-M's files.

Your name, your DOB, your everything ... LOL

Hubby will use his information when he is logging on with his B file number

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
ohhhhhhhhh k.

Thanks.

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."