File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rosemel to God be the glory.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Give the baby lots of fluids or go to the pharmacy and get him some pedialyte. If it get worst take him to the doc!

So rosie I guess they didnt keep the passport cause he needs that for the medicals and police check.

HF: Me deh yah. How thing with you?

I just love the vibes in here today.

Sosick: Yeah i didnt add you cause your wife is on there already.

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
Rosie I can feel the joy in ur typing girll

Sheraig: we have no head immigration mek wi head mad a road.............. we head gawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Missinmyboo..im a nurse…..well he prolly has the stomach flu so let it take its course give him a lot of fluids preferable clear fluids keep him hydrated how old is he? if he is young enough some pedialite is good to drink keep his hands out his mouth n have him wash them regularly if it gets worst have him see a doc.....just my advice hehe hope he feels better soon

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
thx guys i am giving him lots of fulids but fi the pedialyte him just look pan it and put it down like him a say a no juice this mommy ::) ::) him so funny baby

sher u a funny girl = u mad sick head no good....lol yes all we crazy from this immigration thing

sick him is 1 and 5 mths him so smart him love get dress an go out

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
bwoy i just was taking up the clothes off the line and all i can think about i dont know who can relate with me but i know most of u in here can

it must feel good when u kno and hear that u got through feels like a burden has been lifted off your shoulders and u just feel like u floating on clouds hope i can get that feeling soon cause God know i need to have a day where im not feeling depressed r having a headache i no longer know what it feels like to not have a bad headache :(

lol @jam yea i figured

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
lol missingmyboo so cute i so love kids they do the darnest things

bwoy the vybe in here right today tho i like it

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
sick no worry that day will came for u i was there and every one here help me get the sadness out just keep bizzy.

me know!!! vybes good fi get the bad out sick were in ja r u?

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Rosie, this is your day, mark it on the calendar and praise the good lord every year on this day. sOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you girl. Jammy and Glo gonna be soon.
I realize many of you will be coming to live in Toronto, Ontario. Now I know lcw lives near there and wants to tell a story about Alberta so gonna beat her to it. I lived in a little town in Ontario called Kapuskasing and would like to share with you soon to be Canadians about the beautiful winters there.
It was Saturday, October 26th, 2006 and was a cloudy day. We were working outside in the yard putting our picnic tables and chairs awat getting ready for winter. Everything got very silent and serene, out of the sky fell the first snowflake. We were in awe, the first beautiful snowflake of the year. We marvelled at the beauty of it all. A few more flakes fell and we started catching them with our tongues. We played and played all day, after a couple hours we went inside and lit a fire in the fireplace, hung out little mittens up to dry and just watched outside, enjoying the warmth and marvelling at the beauty of mother nature. We woke the next morning and rejoiced as it was still snowing. I grabbed my little mittens and realized they were still damp, so grabbed a pair of work gloves and went outside to shovel snow. I was amazed that we already had 6 inches and began shovelling. The kids came out and made snow angels, I laughed hard with them and went back to shovelling. Went back in the house and hung my gloves by the fireplace. Looked outside a couple of hours later and was surprised that it was still snowing. The Mrs needed to go to town for groceries so jumped in the car. She was stuck in the snow in the driveway, I laughed and went out and pushed her out. Thought I better shovel again so she could get back in when she got home. Went for some gloves but both pairs were wet, my sons gloves were dry so put them on. Kinda small so could only cover my fingertips. Spent 2 hours but couldn't keep ahead of the snow, it was falling harder now. Oh remember thanking god for the beauty but he could call the snow off and let me catch up. It only fell harder and harder. I went in the see if my gloves were dry, nope. I came back out and saw the snowplow coming, I knew him and waved as he smiled and waved back. I continued shovelling and removed the windrow he left. It snowed even harder, can't believe we have a foot of the white shit, fuck me, will it ever quit. Went back in to have some to eat. Looked outside and can't believe it's still snowing. Fuck. So grabbed my wet gloves and went out again. fucking plow was coming again. As he went passed leaving a bigger windrow this time I noticed he was laughing, motherfriggin asshole. I removed the windrow, would you believe it, he was coming back again. Pulled the snow from the neighbouyrs onto my driveway, watta an asshole
Welcome to winter my forum family

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Know I'm gonna get a couple zingers for that post

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@missin i hope so i need to snap out of this depression thing this forum kinda keeping me sane thanks to all of u.... as my eyes open the first thing i want to do is grab the lappy to come on here i keep talkin to my wife about everyone and she is happy that i found something to give me peice of mind she can hardly come online anymore cause she works so hard and is so tired when she gets home......thanks to every one i wont call names cause i dont want to leave out any one hehe :p

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;D :D ;) :)

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@MISSIN ......MANDEVILLE MANCHESTER...I WAS IN MONTEGOBAY A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY FAMILY CAUSE IM GAY SO IM NOW ON MY OWN TILL I COME HOME TO WIFE

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yahoooo Rosiegirl. I am soooo excited for you. Tears well up, gotta tell hubby another getting out. Ohh what a wondeful day for you.
More great updates is what everyone needs.

There will more chika chika boom boom going on soon. And where is Miss Angella? Did he land and she is busyyyyy. ;D

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Bless forum!!

ROSIE.... Very happy for you girl, that is some great news.... you must be dead with happiness... the tears are hard to hold back... I bawled tears like a baby when hubby got the passport call, but was calm and cool when he got the call to pick it up and had it in hand.... that first initial call to say yea.... your near the end is like gold... enjoy every minute of basking in its glory - you guys deserve it, this is your day girl.. treat yourself to something special!

Kingston has been fair to the forum this month.... even though we beg a few more get through and november and december be better than this.... keep up the work!!

Big up each and every one of you lovely people... loving the positive vibes... i knew once i came on and saw 5 -6 pages gone either someone was running jokes galore or good news a lick the forum....

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
a small chuckle for my forum friends.......

a Canadian and a Jamaican were having a conversation...the Canadian asked... "is it true that Jamaican's always answer a question with another question?"..... the Jamaican goes..." A WHO TELL YOU DAT?"..... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p DWL