AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Why are they asking for meds and docs already is this a good sign?
Also I have no Aor but Ecas Says in Process

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I agree with everything you say sheraig. Its tough thinking about how long you have been waiting. And then seeing people done in a fraction of the time you have already waited can be so depressing and not that you hold a grudge them for being done so quick it just makes you hate the process that much more.

I love having this forum to vent and share this experience with everybody good times and bad. I am always quick to offer my support, I just hate for people to tear you down when they see you happy on here.

Chantol: Well when you get a chance you can read further back. Whats your timeline like? I like keeping tabs on everybody.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone, I see you fine ladies are busy in the room. Aww good laughs and the kitty remark to good. :p.
Welcome chantol alot of good advice and as you can see good times here. LCW you better christian all over the place girl. No kiddies there yahoooo never mind unpacken boxes. Close the windows turn up the music. ;D.
soaxiouswifey I cann't believe the letter took so long thats just crazy. Hubbies was dated 29 July he got it Aug 10. I was amazed considering the last request took 1 mth to get there. So hopefully you and missing hear something soon.

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
I applied June 21st 2010

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Ok Yes I think that's a GREAT sign.

I think after doc request it will be PP request.

So I am assuming your first Med expired and they are making everyone who did their Police Checks who did it before June.

I would say you are off to a great start.

Looks like they are not sending out too many AOR. Maybe that is dependent on the IO

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Welcome Chantol your timeline seem quiet similar to mine, I applied June 18 And if you are hearing from them already that has to be good news, I have not received and AOR either. and a few others also.
apparently not everyone will get one.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Chantol: I'm not too familiar with how things are on the family side.
I'm a Federal Skilled Worker applicant a nuff mi nuff a de ya.... ;D

I can only hope its a positive sign and that you'll be outta here....

Where will you be landing?

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010
Oh geez, you know how mi pray before mi put the application through, I will be landing in Winnipeg.

could it really be coming through already? cos I just did the medical I had not sent them in before. and they requested them. and original docs
its just applied in 2010.
June 21st

Sheraig I hope your thing comes through too in no time for you dear. I would be happy if mine came through. but there have been people waiting before me
you think it may have anuthing to do with where you land at all? Hubby seems to think so.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Chatol: I really hope is so it guh but let me just say KG is very unpredictable. So hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

SO the next updates I am looking for are Glo, missing and soanxious

I don't think it has anything to do with where you land. There are many things that hold up a file. The more straight forward your file is, that is no kids, no criminal record...the faster you are processed. If you look at the cases that go through fast they are usually just that person on the file and no criminal record. There may be one or two cases that don't fit in that category.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Chantol I personally dont know if certain cities get priority, but I have heard it before too. but it was in regard to Alberta Cities

I'm Landing in Winnipeg Manitoba also, so hopefully you are right about that. ;D
but I dont think it would be as simple as Cities, But hey,I could be wrong.

Has any one heard about certain Cities getting Priority processing?
I Was led to believe that was only done in Provincial Nomination cases.
However if anyone knows more about this feel free to correct me.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheraig said:
Jam: lol.....lets see mama..

I really would sign up to get the free decorated room or free gift.

You really get some good ideas watching HGTV! Cant wait man geeze!!

Welcome Chantol: far from Rae...can be quite depressing, frustrating, heart wrenching.

What you seeing is just convo as u'd call it rae rae to take ur mind off this thing. It will let u walk with panty pon ur head and mad...

Soanxious: I'm glad u feeling better. After all, this is what the forum is meant to be. Its sad some people dont get it, but thats alright. Yes, we talk about immigration related stuff but it can all be too over-bearing. The separation from the spouse, kingston office not responding to emails, ur application seeming like its at a standstill, seeing people process in less than half the time you're waiting, the list goes on and on and on. Today I was just down in the rut man. 33 mnths and counting. November marking the 3rd year since I'm doing this. People dont understand what it is to check your mailbox every evening only to be disappointed by its emptiness, to constantly check your email or ur phone, to be unable to furnish and renovate your house because you'll need that money to settle in Canada...not being able to finish school, have another baby for fear it will only delay the process..some people just dont understand..

When u see us smiling dont tear us down!! some people just dont understand! sadly some wont!!

I'm glad!!! I really laughed today, these last days have not been the best or the easiest!!

Today reminded me that whatever the circumstance, I need to take a moment out ofthe day and just LAUGH!
You said it all Sheraig. same so it go, we need the laughter to keep us sane, we all have our lives on hold. So many things we could have been doing, but we have to patiently wait on immigration until them ready. ITS HARD...
You know how many nights mi cry ina mi bed, thats why my spirit cross when i see people who trying to bash our jokes.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glogirl68 said:
Hey everyone, I see you fine ladies are busy in the room. Aww good laughs and the kitty remark to good. :p.
Welcome chantol alot of good advice and as you can see good times here. LCW you better christian all over the place girl. No kiddies there yahoooo never mind unpacken boxes. Close the windows turn up the music. ;D.
soaxiouswifey I cann't believe the letter took so long thats just crazy. Hubbies was dated 29 July he got it Aug 10. I was amazed considering the last request took 1 mth to get there. So hopefully you and missing hear something soon.
Fi real Glo, its ridiculous how they can do that, bearing in mind that they give a 60 day deadline to take in all the documents and i also had to get a police certificate from the UK. I ended up paying 70 pounds to have the certificate done within a week. plus i had to spend even more money to fed ex the documents to a friend and then have her post it to the police headquarters and then same on the return. its crazy. plus when i went for the Jamaican police certificate I nearly fainted in the place it was so crowded, had to find some way to get it back that same day. Its as if Kingston dont give a damn, they really dont care...

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Glo glad you were able to smile at via the kitty Comment and thing, You know how it is when you are stressed. I'm just happy the people who needed to have a laugh, had a laugh and de-stressed a little.
mission accomplished we are not here to let anyone feel bad . but to uplift each other.
Stay Blessed Guys.

Godbless AKA Madiques

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
OMG ladies lol you are killin me over here .... I left for one afternoon and you all were burning up the pages with some seriously funny stuff! thank you for the laughs, it totally made my day!! the kitty and madiques comments are too funny!

I didn't read anything offensive so don't worry about that....whoever is givin the negatives should lighten up and learn to appreciate some humour

someone gave me a - 1 and I never say anything bad so it's never anything to worry about

WELCOME chantol!!! I have no idea what is or isn't a priority for KG....even they probably don't know lol I am a month ahead of you...let's hope KG is working fast these days!