+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Mrs. Reckford said:
I use expedia.ca. I also have a friend that is a travel agent. I've always wanted to spend CHristmas and New Years in jamaica but every year the prices are like 2000.00 plus. So what I was able to do this year is put a deposit down on a charter flight leaving Regina December 22 and returns January 5. The deposit was 250 and the flight was 1400. But I have until November 4th to pay the difference off. This was the only way we r going to get to spend Christmas together. It will be the first time we will have Christmas and New Years. My hope is actually that he will get to come home with me either this August or in January. In January is more likely. How long have u been married? I check for flights all the time lol. If I see something reasonable I can always let u know! If your interested I can reach out to my friend as well and see if she will take a deposit for a charter flight later on in the year too.
That would be so awesome. I have been married for 1 year and 11 months... My anniversary is next month! If I could pay down on a flight that would rock. I am planning to fly down for his birthday in September.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Mrs. Reckford said:
Hello everyone and congrats to those of you who have gotten through! I was approved as a sponsor back in November, our file shows medical received but nothing else. Is there anyway to confirm our file actually made it to Kingston and where it's at in the process? Also I have seen posts about asking for some type of notes, can anyone tell me hat these notes are and how I can go about asking for our notes? My husband and I are both growing very impatient. I am fortunate enough I am able to travel to JA every 3 to 4 months but we r both ready to start our lives together and have a family. I feel like this process will never end. I pray everyday to hear from Kingston. Any types or advise anyone an give is much appretiated!
Good afternoon Ms. Reckford,

You can email kingston at this email address kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca make sure there is no spaces. When you write an email to them make sure you include your name, client number, date of birth along with your husbands name, file number and date of birth. You will get an automatic response in an email right after you send them an email. They may tell you your process so far I am currently waiting in queue for processing. As for the notes you will have to get hubby to sign a consent form to release the information to you.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
BullsBelle said:
I am hoping to file for sponsorship in July. When you search for flights, what site do you use?
I use redtag.ca but I find that it goes through the states and there are more connecting flights makes it kinda of stressful. They are a lot cheaper but lately I would rather pay the extra for less stress. I live in the Yukon so its really $$$ to fly from here. cost about 1800 each trip. I have been finding that if I fly just with aircanada even through I would rather fly westjet its a lot cheaper. about 1,100 but I need another flight before that which is about 400. Westjet only flies in the summer from the Yukon. sometimes looking on the airline site is cheaper.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
carm_cnd said:
I use redtag.ca but I find that it goes through the states and there are more connecting flights makes it kinda of stressful. They are a lot cheaper but lately I would rather pay the extra for less stress. I live in the Yukon so its really $$$ to fly from here. cost about 1800 each trip. I have been finding that if I fly just with aircanada even through I would rather fly westjet its a lot cheaper. about 1,100 but I need another flight before that which is about 400. Westjet only flies in the summer from the Yukon. sometimes looking on the airline site is cheaper.
I am going to check out all the search engines, i usually use itravel2000.com or flightnetwork.com or westjet.com... you are all so helpful already!!! i have not seen him since December due to conflicts with getting vacation time approved at work... I quit that job and my new boss is already letting me go!! Fingers crossed. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
BullsBelle said:
I am going to check out all the search engines, i usually use itravel2000.com or flightnetwork.com or westjet.com... you are all so helpful already!!! i have not seen him since December due to conflicts with getting vacation time approved at work... I quit that job and my new boss is already letting me go!! Fingers crossed. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Yea my plan was to wait from Dec to June but I couldnt wait anymore and went down in APril so if not here by August then I think I will be going again then.

Mrs. Reckford

Oct 29, 2012
Regina saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 19 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Friday August 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
September 5, 013
BullsBelle said:
That would be so awesome. I have been married for 1 year and 11 months... My anniversary is next month! If I could pay down on a flight that would rock. I am planning to fly down for his birthday in September.
That's too funny. My husbands birthday is in September too and I am currently looking for flights in September too. What are the dates you r looking to go? I will reach out to my friend see about putting money down on a flight for you too! My husband is in Brownstown, St. Ann's. where is yours?

Mrs. Reckford

Oct 29, 2012
Regina saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 19 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Friday August 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
September 5, 013
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon Ms. Reckford,

You can email kingston at this email address kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca make sure there is no spaces. When you write an email to them make sure you include your name, client number, date of birth along with your husbands name, file number and date of birth. You will get an automatic response in an email right after you send them an email. They may tell you your process so far I am currently waiting in queue for processing. As for the notes you will have to get hubby to sign a consent form to release the information to you.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Thanks! So if my husband wanted to request his notes how would he go about it. Him and I share an email address.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
only someone that lives in Canada can order the notes go to the cic website and in the search engine put access to information and it will bring u to the correct spot, there is all the information about how to go about ordering them. If your hubby is the applicant then u will need the consent form signed. You can get them sent to your email. They are 5.00 and u pay online for them. Sorry I can't send y the links as I am on my phone. Hope that helps.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Mrs. Reckford said:
That's too funny. My husbands birthday is in September too and I am currently looking for flights in September too. What are the dates you r looking to go? I will reach out to my friend see about putting money down on a flight for you too! My husband is in Brownstown, St. Ann's. where is yours?
My Hubby lives in Kingston :). I know brownstown ;D. I am planning to go from the 29th of August to the 8th of September :(. Short and sweet.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
To keep those of you who don't visit the other threads on this forum in the loop:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-service-strike-t140961.0.html

Although Kingston isn't mentioned yet...it's a strong possibility...

*sigh*

Man, do I feel like I'm being tested...

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Nevaeha said:
To keep those of you who don't visit the other threads on this forum in the loop:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-service-strike-t140961.0.html

*sigh*

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I dont know what to say about this article. This means that things will get backed up..... SIGH... I am being blocked out before the road really even starts...[/size][/size][size=10pt][/size]

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
:D GOOD MORNING KINGSTON!!!!! :D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:

*sigh*

Just saying.......the article from the globe was dated april 5th and we know that people on here have been getting PPRs and Visa's returned still so this isn't going to affect us at all.......our Kingston workers are the best and they will still be working......don't lose faith anyone!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone Happy Friday to anyone that actually likes Fridays......:(

I am liking Friday for one reason.......I GET TO SLEEP IN FOR 2 DAYS! woohoo......this weather and back up at work have got me sooo drained.....i just wanna sleep through the entire weekend......

Oneandonly......did your hubby tell you that he met with my hubby finally? They sat on the side of the road chatting like girls the other day LMAO I am glad they each have someone to talk to about this process though......it must help them like this forum helps us.

1314= 1 year, 3 months, 1 week & 4 days LOL just read my ticker......how depressing OK well i am off to get some work done.....have a good one and talk to you all soon.

tessi68

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Reckford said:
Brownstownm, Mrs. R I think you know my fiancee. Sent you a PM. The funny continues. ;D