App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Who knows. Will try the other one from Chickie (tx Chickie and welcome back) as the other one doesn't seem to be working for me at all. What's email for case specific enquiry just in case?

Maybe that's their new automatic reply or they're over their limit! ::) If all else fails, send them a case specific enquiry and explain you are receiving an undeliverable message from their general email address.

Good luck![/color]
[/quote]
lonelycanadianwifey said:

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
tamarindball said:
Who knows. Will try the other one from Chickie (tx Chickie and welcome back) as the other one doesn't seem to be working for me at all. What's email for case specific enquiry just in case?

Maybe that's their new automatic reply or they're over their limit! ::) If all else fails, send them a case specific enquiry and explain you are receiving an undeliverable message from their general email address.

Good luck![/color]
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kingston

here is for case specific

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning ladies and gents.......how is everyone doing? Missing everyone talking up a storm in here, come on back we wanna have a chat fest! Busy at work as I have 12 days of work piled on my desk so getting back to it now will check in from time to time today.

Come on ladies of the Kingston Office.....big up to you all......thanks for all you have done and all you will be doing, give someone some good news today ladies! Who's next for PPR?

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
oneandonly said:
We're very close in timelines and I got the same email from kingston. We're waiting in line for our applications to be looked at and to process them. That's how I take it hopefully we hear some news soon.
Yeah I hope so..seems we almost applied on the same day...lol

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
good morning everyone

Things are moving so fast for me right now i feel like i am in a tornado. I have in the matter of a few months gone from lonley wife living in a one bed room apartment missing my husband like crazy. To soon to be mother of 2 with a my husband by my side. Great news though i put in an offer in on a house. I am hoping and praying that they will except my offer but only God can tell. What are the odds of the first house i saw i fall in love with and my offer is accepted hoping and praying though because i need something bigger and soon.

I talked to my boss yesterday and i am going to take a 2 month leave of absence from work once my family lands i want to be there with them every step of the way for there first little bit here in canada.

I am on cloud nine right now. I almost hate sharing my joy here because i know there are so many people who have been waiting so much longer than me and it must not seem fair to any of you. Please know that i am praying for all of you. I wish and hope that your day will come quickly and this passage be a memory to all of you

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Kingston,Jamaica

yolo1980 said:
good morning everyone

Things are moving so fast for me right now i feel like i am in a tornado. I have in the matter of a few months gone from lonley wife living in a one bed room apartment missing my husband like crazy. To soon to be mother of 2 with a my husband by my side. Great news though i put in an offer in on a house. I am hoping and praying that they will except my offer but only God can tell. What are the odds of the first house i saw i fall in love with and my offer is accepted hoping and praying though because i need something bigger and soon.

I talked to my boss yesterday and i am going to take a 2 month leave of absence from work once my family lands i want to be there with them every step of the way for there first little bit here in canada.

I am on cloud nine right now. I almost hate sharing my joy here because i know there are so many people who have been waiting so much longer than me and it must not seem fair to any of you. Please know that i am praying for all of you. I wish and hope that your day will come quickly and this passage be a memory to all of you
Happy for you yolo, we would not be honest humans if we did not feel a speck of "envy" when someone gets good news; however, it flashes by so quick and is replaced by a heart filled with joy that your dreams are coming true!! That means ours are just around the corner too. It brings hope for the rest of us so we join together in supporting our sad moments and rejoicing in the wonderful ones. Be happy and many blessings ;D :)!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Praying for the best for you and hubby. I will need to start looking for a condo to rent soon need to get ready before hubby comes. Shopping next Friday in the states for him I can't wait.

yolo1980 said:
good morning everyone

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
yolo1980 said:
good morning everyone

Dont ever feel bad about posting on here, I think we are all adult enough to realize that there is some that get through quicker then others and some that have to wait longer, we don't even know why but it happens. This forum was created for support through everything-the good, the bad the ugly lol I am happy for you that you got through so quickly and like Cdnandtrini said, we all feel a speck of envy and probably are thinking why couldn't that be me but we all have a fate in life and yours was to get through quickly! Congrats again and hoping your offer goes through on the house!

Blessings

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
yolo1980 said:
good morning family happy Monday

God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Praise God my husband received a phone call from Immigration to send in his passport, and original birth certificate and marriage certificate along with a pre- paid DHL slip praise the lord i am so happy today.

God bless you all i hope there will be more phone calls today
hey yolo congrats on your ppr.....im so happy for your and your hubby..your sponsorship journey is coming to an end......thank you for flying sponsorship airways. hope you enjoyed your ride...God is working behinds the seens.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Who God Bless said:
Nevaeha, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can you update me please.
After so many months PPR today, i am beside myself, i will finally get my husband. Thank you Jesus. I purposely stayed away from posting as i thought it would truly depress people to see my timeline. Anyway it is almost over, in the background i rejoiced for all those with good news and SweetieQ I wish you all the best life has to offer. :) :) :D :D ps sorry for the screaming, but I know you all understand.
congrats on your good news.....it really been a very long ride for you and im so glad that you are about to land..im happy for you my friend.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
WOW so much reading but some great news for some people. Congrats to kmah, who god bless-finally your wait is over! Yolo congrats on ppr also the gentleman congrats on landing and krissikris congrats Kingston is on fire this week! Sweetieq so sorry to hear about your application I was very saddened by this news but God knows best!
Well I had a great 12 days while in Ja with hubby, but cried my eyes out today when he left me at the airport but I know soon it will be him coming to me on the plane. I am a walking mosquito bite don't think I have much blood left in me from them suckers we stayed in st Thomas and it is rainy season up there so they were doubly worse grrrr
I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow after work thanks to nev for keeping me updated! I wanna know when u r in Hamilton too I am 15 minutes away from there!
No news for me while I was gone I got my notes back but nothing new was on them :( keeping the faith though god is on all our sides blessings
hey there sis...sorry we did not get to link while you was in jamaica but it all good though.....wifey is here enjoying herself here in St. Bess......in going to give her a tour of Jamaica right before she go back to Canada.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Maddants said:
hey there sis...sorry we did not get to link while you was in jamaica but it all good though.....wifey is here enjoying herself here in St. Bess......in going to give her a tour of Jamaica right before she go back to Canada.
yes sorry we didn't get a chance to link up, i only had a car for a few days and then we just stayed up in St Thomas until it was time for me to come home. I seen your wife's sunset photo on facebook last night, it was beautiful! Looks like she is enjoying herself.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
yes sorry we didn't get a chance to link up, i only had a car for a few days and then we just stayed up in St Thomas until it was time for me to come home. I seen your wife's sunset photo on facebook last night, it was beautiful! Looks like she is enjoying herself.
yes she sure love negril.....i made sure that she got the sunset pics..... negril has the perfect sunset i ever seen...the funny thing is that it a every day ting out here

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
I have a question that I am asking on behalf of a friend and am looking for people to give me feedback about what they think. My friend had an interview may 14th and at the end of it they told him they would contact him when they made a decision and today his ecas changed to decision made and it says an officer will contact him regarding the decision and his address is still the same on Ecas. What do u think this means for him? I know from my notes that eligibility is the first thing they do so if they were going to continue on would it say decision made already? He was on refugee in Canada and had to return home so I would think they would still have to do his criminality and security still? Man U just never know how Kingston is going to do their thing though. When someone's ecas changes to decision made doesn't their address change to Canadian address too? Please let me know what u think! Thanks