Kingston,Jamaica

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum that is great news maddants jus it keep it real in that interview once ur true u dont need to study just give it yr best perfect timing mrs maddants is visiting as well i wish you both the best im hoping this week my hubby gets his passport this wait is inbearable now but im hoping this weekend is our week if not i will be sending emails again

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
TruLuvKiss said:
Great news my friend.

I just curious but does anyone know the names of the VO's in KGN. I remember awile back someone had posted a letter with a VO's name all I can remember is that she is the senior officer there if anyone can remember what page tat letter is on please let me know...thanks. if anyone want to know why i need it just send me a private message.
Thank you so much.....as for the visa office in kingston name....i would say it is the "Canadian High Commission" maybe im wrong but that wat i see in the phone book..lol

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
Hello forum that is great news maddants jus it keep it real in that interview once ur true u dont need to study just give it yr best perfect timing mrs maddants is visiting as well i wish you both the best im hoping this week my hubby gets his passport this wait is inbearable now but im hoping this weekend is our week if not i will be sending emails again
Thank you sis....i did the same thing you did by sending an email to the Big Boss himself and i got the news...i dont plan on failing any interview at all...God is working out everything for all of us here that on this forum and the ones thats waiting that we dont know about. im hoping your hubby get his passport back very soon....

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha not me Tin Tin was the one who did the great research n email i sent emails to the visa office but great job i guess mr ready will be hearing from us all soon caz only him can bring answers n seem to provide some assistance but most definately will keep u posted and once again congrats to u n wifey at tru luv kiss i know whar ur making reference to however i believe it was posted by another forum member i dont remember the exact page once i locate will send u a pm

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Maddants said:
Thank you sis....i did the same thing you did by sending an email to the Big Boss himself and i got the news...i dont plan on failing any interview at all...God is working out everything for all of us here that on this forum and the ones thats waiting that we dont know about. im hoping your hubby get his passport back very soon....
Hey Maddants, just curious to exactly what you would have sent to Mr. Ready in the email. Congrats btw and good luck :).

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
tintin79 said:
they won't care. Kingston does not care about anything however they did email my husband and I again and now they want another updated Schedule A form. I don't know what different item they want us to add on that damn form. They email both of us yesterday and them and their brite self saying he can come pick up the passport if he needs it back, now based on the rudeness i don't think that means that the stamp is in his book. Here's the email they sent. However if you look below we actually got the name of the office working on our file with her number.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXX

This is further to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please see the attached document request and comply with this request as
soon as is possible. If you require your passport back you may come in
to the High Commission and collect it.

Regards

Immigration Section,

3 West King's House Road, P O Box 1500

Kingston 10, Jamaica

Tel:(876) 926-1500

Fax:(876) 733-3480

Immigration Information Tel: (876) 733-3393

E-mail : kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Website: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jamaica <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/jamaica> or www.cic.gc.ca <http://www.cic.gc.ca>

Sonjia E [Megha] Griffiths (Ms)
Designated Immigration Officer
Email sonjia.griffiths @ international.gc.ca
Telephone 876 733 3429 Mitnet 333 3429
Facsimile 876 733 3492 Mitnet 333 3914
Address 3 West King's House Road, P O Box 1500, Kingston 10, Jamaica
High Commission of Canada /Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

tlk, I believe this is the information you are looking for. I hope everything is okay.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TruLuvKiss said:
Great news my friend.

I just curious but does anyone know the names of the VO's in KGN. I remember awile back someone had posted a letter with a VO's name all I can remember is that she is the senior officer there if anyone can remember what page tat letter is on please let me know...thanks. if anyone want to know why i need it just send me a private message.
I just posted the information above, it was on page 2130.

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Nevaeha said:
tlk, I believe this is the information you are looking for. I hope everything is okay.
Thanks hun...I found it.

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Nevaeha said:
Don't worry everything is ok...just wanted to make sure she is not the one that has my husbands file...i heard from a good source that she is one of the slowest worker in the office and that she is been with them for 35 years...thought that would make here work faster but i guess not.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
hey Maddants. Finally you can soon bring some closure to this tedious journey. Just know that you will see and experience God's goodness in the land of Canada and also in Kingston where the interview will take place.Also know that what God has willed and purposed, no man can stop it so PR is yours to claim so make sure you claim it now. Will definitely continue to remember you in my prayers bro and I have every belief that the Lord has already worked out your appointed date and victory. Keep it positive and keep the faith cuz every lickle ting is gonna be alright! Dont worry, about a ting!

Maddants said:
Hey there Everyone......I have some news to share with you all....2 weeks ago i emailed the Canada High Commissioner himself Mr. Robert Ready.....the email that i wrote him asking about my interview date. I got back an reply stating that they have schedule the date for my interview already...they also say that in the next 2-3 weeks i will be getting a letter in the mail telling me what i need for the interview and when the date is...i just want to thank everyone for praying for me and my family....we all still have a journey to travel together but like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said in his speech "I have seen the mountain top" i see all of us getting trough this process and been reuntied with our families.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Almost 18 months time they finish everything with your case that's just ridicoulous honestly. The good Lord will guide you through this interview. Hopefully after your interview the VO will tell you right away if your visa will be granted.

Maddants said:
Hey there Everyone......I have some news to share with you all....2 weeks ago i emailed the Canada High Commissioner himself Mr. Robert Ready.....the email that i wrote him asking about my interview date. I got back an reply stating that they have schedule the date for my interview already...they also say that in the next 2-3 weeks i will be getting a letter in the mail telling me what i need for the interview and when the date is...i just want to thank everyone for praying for me and my family....we all still have a journey to travel together but like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said in his speech "I have seen the mountain top" i see all of us getting trough this process and been reuntied with our families.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Out of curiosity does that guy that you emailed from kingston office give you an idea where you are in the process? I emailed some photos sent a package and would love to know if they attached this to my file.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
thegentleman said:
Hey Maddants, just curious to exactly what you would have sent to Mr. Ready in the email. Congrats btw and good luck :).
Thant you my friend....it good when you hear some good news..ok this is what i wrote to Mr.Robert Ready....

Dear Mr. Ready...My name is ........ .......... born on ... .... ....
my wife name is ......... ........ born on .... .... ....

My wife send in my sponsorship application on January 23,2012 and she was informed by the cic- mississauga that our application was sent to the kingson office. I would like to know the status on our application. we have tried to email kingston serval time and they reply back to us that my application is queue for an interview. we got that email about 2 1/2 months now and since then we have not heard anything else from the kingston office. so im wondering if they have schedule the interview date for me as yet because i really miss my wife.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
hey Maddants. Finally you can soon bring some closure to this tedious journey. Just know that you will see and experience God's goodness in the land of Canada and also in Kingston where the interview will take place.Also know that what God has willed and purposed, no man can stop it so PR is yours to claim so make sure you claim it now. Will definitely continue to remember you in my prayers bro and I have every belief that the Lord has already worked out your appointed date and victory. Keep it positive and keep the faith cuz every lickle ting is gonna be alright! Dont worry, about a ting!
hey there sis im not worry about anything at all....i know that god already open the door for me and they cant close it at all no matter how hard they tried....im just making sure i get prepared for it when it comes....i know alot about my wife but when she come to jamaica we are going to just run over a few things..

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Almost 18 months time they finish everything with your case that's just ridicoulous honestly. The good Lord will guide you through this interview. Hopefully after your interview the VO will tell you right away if your visa will be granted.
yes it a very long process indeed but at the end of the day im going to get to my wife so we can start our our journey of love..lol..i sure do hope that they let me know the same day if i get the visa or not. what im going to do though is make sure i go and redo my medical and police record before the interview so i can bring those to the interview with me....I dont want them telling me that i will have to go and get them done first before i can get the visa.so once i show them that i have done that they should just take my passport from me before i walk out of the embassy.