January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good evening forum family! :D

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I'm looking forward to reading FLK's landing story tomorrow. ;) I also hope to read updates for: PPR's, passports being returned, and Maddant's interview date. Come on Kingston! Show us the love!

Safe travels to all the ladies travelling to JA this week to visit their hubbies.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Good evening forum family! :D

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I'm looking forward to reading FLK's landing story tomorrow. ;) I also hope to read updates for: PPR's, passports being returned, and Maddant's interview date. Come on Kingston! Show us the love!

Safe travels to all the ladies travelling to JA this week to visit their hubbies.
yes sis....i waiting for the same thing too....

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, Good Morning to you all.....Right now im here at home in Jamaica thinking about the day i get to Canada like i do every other day.... :p :p :p.........My wife still did not get the notes she order over a month now and she tried calling the cic-office and cant get thru to talk to anyone at all....Which to me, this really stink :mad: :mad: :mad:...She called the on wednesday 4 times in the afternoon and nothing.....same thing on friday. From the start of my journey they have been giving me and my wife the round a round for the door....Right now im fed up of how they are doing there thing and treating people. They dont know that we are all stress out and it costing everyone big money for everything......I dont know about you all but this is taking a toll on me and wifey.........But one thing is that i sure do have faith in the lord and he will guide us thru these hard times
Yes I can relate to what your saying about the stress and financies. I really wish something happen for you guys soon.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
I really don't understand why one interview takes so long to be scheduled. But Maddants just know that there are wonderful joy ahead -glorious days for you. The enemy is just trying to steal your joy r ight now so don't give up nor give in as then he would have won. Even if you're frustrated, quite rightly so, just keep giving thanks for the joy that lies ahead. These trials only come to test your faith and develop your character. Just keep claiming that your day is almost here, just around the corner. Keep seeing it. Kingston can't stop the love. Keep strong and know that God is still in control, not Kingston. All the best to you and wifey during this journey which we all go through. Thank God we have company to take some of the stress off our backs. We will endure and we will be victorious. Dont worry too much. Appointed Time for everything. Keep the faith going but keep doing all the work you can to investigate what the heck is going on as Kingston does seem to be drawing their feet and it's grossly unfair.

Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, Good Morning to you all.....Right now im here at home in Jamaica thinking about the day i get to Canada like i do every other day.... :p :p :p.........My wife still did not get the notes she order over a month now and she tried calling the cic-office and cant get thru to talk to anyone at all....Which to me, this really stink :mad: :mad: :mad:...She called the on wednesday 4 times in the afternoon and nothing.....same thing on friday. From the start of my journey they have been giving me and my wife the round a round for the door....Right now im fed up of how they are doing there thing and treating people. They dont know that we are all stress out and it costing everyone big money for everything......I dont know about you all but this is taking a toll on me and wifey.........But one thing is that i sure do have faith in the lord and he will guide us thru these hard times

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
I really don't understand why one interview takes so long to be scheduled. But Maddants just know that there are wonderful joy ahead -glorious days for you. The enemy is just trying to steal your joy r ight now so don't give up nor give in as then he would have won. Even if you're frustrated, quite rightly so, just keep giving thanks for the joy that lies ahead. These trials only come to test your faith and develop your character. Just keep claiming that your day is almost here, just around the corner. Keep seeing it. Kingston can't stop the love. Keep strong and know that God is still in control, not Kingston. All the best to you and wifey during this journey which we all go through. Thank God we have company to take some of the stress off our backs. We will endure and we will be victorious. Dont worry too much. Appointed Time for everything. Keep the faith going but keep doing all the work you can to investigate what the heck is going on as Kingston does seem to be drawing their feet and it's grossly unfair.
thank you for the advice....im holding on strong ..im not going to let them get me down at all....everyday i go online and look for cars to buy in canada when i get there and i darn sure look for a ticket for myself....i even get to the point to book a flight for myself.....when they start to ask for my information i just cancel it and go look for other dates.... :p :p :p :p....the most thing i do is look for work too to see what kind of work i can get there once i arive in canada...im going to get to my wife soon.. I know that god is hearing all our cries

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Need to be with Hubby said:
Yes I can relate to what your saying about the stress and financies. I really wish something happen for you guys soon.
yes it just a money making thing but i knew that it will cost alot from day one though....

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Speaking of being proactive. That's awesome. At least you would have a fair idea of the car and job market before you land. I feel in my heart that your day is coming up very very soon. Keep hanging in there. Your faith is just being tested like gold and silver and will be refined at the end of this process. God will harden you to the difficulties. Keep pestering Kingston as they need a shake up and wake up at that office. They don't reply to my emails so I just keep sending once/week the same email. They will get tired and eventually email me for sure.

Maddants said:
thank you for the advice....im holding on strong ..im not going to let them get me down at all....everyday i go online and look for cars to buy in canada when i get there and i darn sure look for a ticket for myself....i even get to the point to book a flight for myself.....when they start to ask for my information i just cancel it and go look for other dates.... :p :p :p :p....the most thing i do is look for work too to see what kind of work i can get there once i arive in canada...im going to get to my wife soon.. I know that god is hearing all our cries
lonelycanadianwifey said:

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Dear Lord,
We just want to start by saying "Thank You" for what you are doing and for what you are about to do. You alone are worthy of our praises and glory. Lord as wait on your "appointed time" let us not be weary but give you praise as we wait upon your "perfect timing".
Lord you are wonderful and amazing and you do everything in your perfect timing. Lord only you know our hearts. And we know that you a a good God. We know that you love marriages for your word says "man should not be alone" and you took the rib from man to create woman in your own image. Your word says where two or more are gathered you are in the midst. Lord we are asking for your grace and mercy as we wait to join our spouses. Lord you know that the devil would want us to give up and throw in the towel but we know that is not your will, so we rebuke the devil and send him back to the pit of hell with fire and brimstone.

Lord we thank you for this forum as it is a constant support for us to lean, learn and get supported form our fellow distant and near friends. Lord forgive us when we complain that the process is taking too long. I can only say that you are taking us through the valley, a test so that we can give a testimony. Lord for those who want to give up, give them strength and keep fresh in their memory the "wedding day" the feelings, the love, joy, excitement and fear of the unknown the day that you joined them. Lord you are great and to be praised. I thank you in advance for your word and for the sacrifice of your son to save our sinful lives. Keep the IO safe and healthy that they may do their work according to your will. Keep them working fast and efficient to begin to reunite familes this week and in the upcoming months.
Lord I pray for protection and safe travels for those who are travelling to see their spouses and family over this and upcoming week. I pray for the young lady going to JA to share the joy of being pregnant with her spouse..how amazing you are for you only you know the plans that you have for each and every one of our lives. Lord for those who are not to travel due to other committments, finances, work, children..whatever the reason. Let them feel your love and your angels all around them. Let them hold on to the hope that with each day we are one day closer to being joined with our spouses. Lord we know that this immigration process is not easy but we are asking and will continue to ask for you to continue to walk with us through this journey. Again i just want to give you thanks in all that you and will do, for you are amazing and wonderful. You are to be praised. Lord I will continue to praise you while I wait on your perfect timing. In your precious name I pray. Amen, Amen and Amen.

All those who agree type AMEN.
Have a safe and Blessed week. Thank you Jesus.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
Speaking of being proactive. That's awesome. At least you would have a fair idea of the car and job market before you land. I feel in my heart that your day is coming up very very soon. Keep hanging in there. Your faith is just being tested like gold and silver and will be refined at the end of this process. God will harden you to the difficulties. Keep pestering Kingston as they need a shake up and wake up at that office. They don't reply to my emails so I just keep sending once/week the same email. They will get tired and eventually email me for sure.
if you want to get answer from kingston....send them the same email every 2days...trust me on this they will sure answer you...that how i found out about my interview and i send them the same email again and again........the sent me the same answer twice about the interview....so not im on there case again about how long it take to get an interview date :p :p :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,
We just want to start by saying "Thank You" for what you are doing and for what you are about to do. You alone are worthy of our praises and glory. Lord as wait on your "appointed time" let us not be weary but give you praise as we wait upon your "perfect timing".
Lord you are wonderful and amazing and you do everything in your perfect timing. Lord only you know our hearts. And we know that you a a good God. We know that you love marriages for your word says "man should not be alone" and you took the rib from man to create woman in your own image. Your word says where two or more are gathered you are in the midst. Lord we are asking for your grace and mercy as we wait to join our spouses. Lord you know that the devil would want us to give up and throw in the towel but we know that is not your will, so we rebuke the devil and send him back to the pit of hell with fire and brimstone.

Lord we thank you for this forum as it is a constant support for us to lean, learn and get supported form our fellow distant and near friends. Lord forgive us when we complain that the process is taking too long. I can only say that you are taking us through the valley, a test so that we can give a testimony. Lord for those who want to give up, give them strength and keep fresh in their memory the "wedding day" the feelings, the love, joy, excitement and fear of the unknown the day that you joined them. Lord you are great and to be praised. I thank you in advance for your word and for the sacrifice of your son to save our sinful lives. Keep the IO safe and healthy that they may do their work according to your will. Keep them working fast and efficient to begin to reunite familes this week and in the upcoming months.
Lord I pray for protection and safe travels for those who are travelling to see their spouses and family over this and upcoming week. I pray for the young lady going to JA to share the joy of being pregnant with her spouse..how amazing you are for you only you know the plans that you have for each and every one of our lives. Lord for those who are not to travel due to other committments, finances, work, children..whatever the reason. Let them feel your love and your angels all around them. Let them hold on to the hope that with each day we are one day closer to being joined with our spouses. Lord we know that this immigration process is not easy but we are asking and will continue to ask for you to continue to walk with us through this journey. Again i just want to give you thanks in all that you and will do, for you are amazing and wonderful. You are to be praised. Lord I will continue to praise you while I wait on your perfect timing. In your precious name I pray. Amen, Amen and Amen.

Amen sis.......this is sure what we all need

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Amen sis.......this is sure what we all need
We all need to be with our significant others and get PPR's this week!!!!

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,

AMEN!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Amen and Amen!! Thanks much. Blessings.

SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
We all need to be with our significant others and get PPR's this week!!!!
yes for sure

jennikaclarke

Jan 21, 2013
This is my first time writing on here.. I was given this site after talking to one of my family member on my husbands side. I've been married for just over a year and doing long distance for 4 and I am waiting for my husband pardon to go through before we apply for sponsorship. Its difficult not having anyone to talk to that understands.. Getting time off work to go see him...The stress the feeling you go through.. And the idiotic questions your family members ask that they don't realize that makes you even more upset. And the ultimate " I don't know how you do it"... If anyone has any advice, if they have sponsored someone with a criminal record.. Any time expectancies.. Thanks for reading my little blurb. Any advice would be greatly appreciated