12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Keke78 said:
Hey DG!

Am good....just chilling for a bit. How you doing? (Wendy's voice) Lol
I'm good at work listening to some Gospel music. Went to Church this morning and it was GREAT!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
As You Wait

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord’s return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.”

(James 5:7, NLT)

TODAY’S WORD

God has put dreams and desires in every person’s heart. But most times, there’s a season of waiting involved. Maybe you’re waiting for a relationship to improve; waiting to get married; waiting for a promotion, or waiting to overcome an illness. Much of life is spent waiting. But there’s a right way to wait and a wrong way to wait. Too often, when things don’t happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged or anxious and fretful. That’s because we’re not waiting the right way.

Notice that today’s verse doesn’t say if you wait; it says as you wait. The fact is that we’re all going to wait. It goes on to say that we should consider how the farmer waits — patiently and eagerly. We’re not supposed to sit around and be discouraged; we’re supposed to be hopeful, positive and full of expectancy!

Today, no matter what you are praying for, expect things to change in your favor. Today could be the day that God turns it all around. As you wait with patience and expectancy, you’ll open the door for God to move. He’ll fight your battles, and you’ll see that abundant harvest He’s promised in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I choose to wait expectantly for You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
SweetieQ said:
As You Wait

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord's return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.”

TODAY'S WORD

God has put dreams and desires in every person's heart. But most times, there's a season of waiting involved. Maybe you're waiting for a relationship to improve; waiting to get married; waiting for a promotion, or waiting to overcome an illness. Much of life is spent waiting. But there's a right way to wait and a wrong way to wait. Too often, when things don't happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged or anxious and fretful. That's because we're not waiting the right way.

Notice that today's verse doesn't say if you wait; it says as you wait. The fact is that we're all going to wait. It goes on to say that we should consider how the farmer waits — patiently and eagerly. We're not supposed to sit around and be discouraged; we're supposed to be hopeful, positive and full of expectancy!

Today, no matter what you are praying for, expect things to change in your favor. Today could be the day that God turns it all around. As you wait with patience and expectancy, you'll open the door for God to move. He'll fight your battles, and you'll see that abundant harvest He's promised in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I choose to wait expectantly for You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus' name. Amen.
Thank you for the beautiful prayer, SweetieQ.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Chickie72,

How are you doing today?
i am bored today lol

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
chilld of God said:
sigh... :'( well she did told me she don't want to be in this marriage anymore and she rather be alone. I don't know if she said it out of anger or maybe she has moved on :'( I'm really not sure whats happening. but whatever it is I'm sure God will see me through.
I am sorry to hear what is happening within your marriage. I hope that things work out for the two of you.
Give the issues to God and he will take care of them for you.

I had a "situation" with my spouse as well. I was told "something" by someone who is aware of his comings and going around his area. I considered what I was told but thought it was best if i judged my spouse on his own actions and not by what someone else "told" me. Well to make a long story short. In long distancces..or any relationship at all it takes a lot of trust especially since we are not able to be around the person to talk things out face to face or to kiss and make up.
Maybe your wife just needs sometime to miss you and not to feel like she has to talk to you because you keep calling.

Anyways my belief is that my God never closes a door without leaving a window open.
I hope that things work out for the both of you.
Be Blessed.

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
SweetieQ said:
As You Wait

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord's return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.”

TODAY'S WORD

God has put dreams and desires in every person's heart. But most times, there's a season of waiting involved. Maybe you're waiting for a relationship to improve; waiting to get married; waiting for a promotion, or waiting to overcome an illness. Much of life is spent waiting. But there's a right way to wait and a wrong way to wait. Too often, when things don't happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged or anxious and fretful. That's because we're not waiting the right way.

Notice that today's verse doesn't say if you wait; it says as you wait. The fact is that we're all going to wait. It goes on to say that we should consider how the farmer waits — patiently and eagerly. We're not supposed to sit around and be discouraged; we're supposed to be hopeful, positive and full of expectancy!

Today, no matter what you are praying for, expect things to change in your favor. Today could be the day that God turns it all around. As you wait with patience and expectancy, you'll open the door for God to move. He'll fight your battles, and you'll see that abundant harvest He's promised in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I choose to wait expectantly for You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus' name. Amen.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS :) :) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

THANK YOU SWEETIEQ :D ;D 8)

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nevaeha said:
Thank you for the beautiful prayer, SweetieQ.
You are very welcome. I guess that God knows that I am really missing my spouse really badly as well. the wait can be overwhelming.

I really have to tip my hats off to the people who have waited so long and has been patiently waiting..ie Mr & Mrs Maddants, chickie69 just kidding chickie72.

Lol ;D

Does anyone have any pictures of nice places (beach..sunsets) or places that they have been to in JA that they want to share. Maybe that might cheer me up? Thanks in advance

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
i am bored today lol
You wouldn't be bored if hubby was here! :p

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
chickie72 said:
i am bored today lol
Hush! Soon it will be Summer and you won't have to be inside. You'll be busy with the kids and hubby all over the place.

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
SweetieQ said:
As You Wait

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

TODAY'S WORD

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Good afternoon SweetieQ I needed one of those prayer two I pray everyday that god will continue carry me and us through been kinda down myself

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
chickie72 said:
i am bored today lol
Good afternoon chickie72 thanks for the talk last night :D :D you are a diamond thank you

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
DADDYS GIRL said:
Hush! Soon it will be Summer and you won't have to be inside. You'll be busy with the kids and hubby all over the place.
DG, afternoon you are indeed a strong woman thanks for the positive note on the thread give thanks for good souls

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Keke78 said:
Hello,

I received it via email.
I wonder why some are receiving via email and some via phone call their PPR... did they try calling you?

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
chilld of God said:
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS :) :) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

THANK YOU SWEETIEQ :D ;D 8)
To you mi bredren In life when we feel we have reached a limit, that is when the true battle begins. Just when you despair and think it is impossible to go any further, will you become apathetic, or will you say it’s not over and stand up with an unyielding spirit? The battle is decided by this single determination. I know it's hard but as a friend said to me keep your chin

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012