waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
chickie72 said:
Well finally after sending 4 emails I have received an answer back from Kingston. R u ready for this! Here comes the email:

application in queue for review by an officer. Patience appreciated and we will contact if anything further required

LIKE REALLY......? Do you not think that I already know this? Can you not answer any of the questions I asked you? Piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Chickie Royal Lolly had the exact same response when she sent them an email after Hurricane Sandy and about 3 weeks later, her file went in process and subsequently a PPR call 2 weeks after that. "In Queue" for review by an officier actually meant for final review in her case.

Normally, they respond with ..... your file is "in process" and you will be contacted at the the next stage of processing.

Looks like you may be right close to the finish line. I'm almost believing that because your file was returned back to you due to the few missing pieces which caused some delay, that when it got transferred to Kingston, they may have "advanced" your file taking into consideration the original submission date of Feb. 2012. You may just well be at right at the final stages and in queue for final review.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
If it makes you feel any better (misery loves company!) I received my GCMS notes last week and my application hasn't been touched. All statuses are listed as not started. I was devasted but there's nothing I can do except...wait.

Does your medical at least say passed? My GCMS notes are the same it all says not started except medical which says passed. That is just crazy that you are a March applicant and nothing has started for you yet! Kingston needs a good swift kick in the arse! LOL I was going to order my GCMS notes every month then they went and changed the whole thing so now I have to get a bunch of the consent forms to my husband so he can sign them and send them back to me because you need a new one everytime you ask for your notes.....they can't ever make anything easy for us can they? Thats the government for you.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Chickie Royal Lolly had the exact same response when she sent them an email after Hurricane Sandy and about 3 weeks later, her file went in process and subsequently a PPR call 2 weeks after that. "In Queue" for review by an officier actually meant for final review in her case.

Normally, they respond with ..... your file is "in process" and you will be contacted at the the next stage of processing.

Looks like you may be right close to the finish line. I'm almost believing that because your file was returned back to you due to a few missing pieces which created some delay that when it got transferred to Kingston, they may have "advanced" your file taking into consideration the original submission date of Feb. 2012. You may just well be at right at the final stages and in queue for final review.
Oh my I truly hope you are right on that one! That makes my heart feel a bit better. I think i would fall over if my ECAS went into process in 3 weeks and they call my hubby for PPR lol I am not thinking he will be here until October but March would be even better lol welcome back also....you have been hiding and we missed you!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Does your medical at least say passed? My GCMS notes are the same it all says not started except medical which says passed. That is just crazy that you are a March applicant and nothing has started for you yet! Kingston needs a good swift kick in the arse! LOL I was going to order my GCMS notes every month then they went and changed the whole thing so now I have to get a bunch of the consent forms to my husband so he can sign them and send them back to me because you need a new one everytime you ask for your notes.....they can't ever make anything easy for us can they? Thats the government for you.
Yes, the medical status is passed but I think they meant to put past due! ::) It's been over a year since my husband had his medical done and his police cert. is now expired as well. I sent an email to KG asking them if he should get new ones done. No response. :mad:

My application is clearly being used as a nice dust collector or paperweight...

And I am ordering the notes every month. I had hubby sign 12 of the forms when I was in JA in December.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Halfmoon said:

Looks like you may be right close to the finish line. I'm almost believing that because your file was returned back to you due to the few missing pieces which caused some delay, that when it got transferred to Kingston, they may have "advanced" your file taking into consideration the original submission date of Feb. 2012. You may just well be at right at the final stages and in queue for final review.

mine said something like in queue for processing, according to the MP...........thats all we got....

then 2 weeks later PPR before i even noticed i updated to in process....

So CHICKIE take that as a GOOD sign!!!!!!!!!

and PS: i felt the same way....like what kinda answer is that etc...........and just in queue line?? but i knew in my heart it was in the LINE meant its being worked on and that is whats more comforting is knowing this ARE happening...and before u know it...........PPR!!!!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
mine said something like in queue for processing, according to the MP...........thats all we got....

then 2 weeks later PPR before i even noticed i updated to in process....

So CHICKIE take that as a GOOD sign!!!!!!!!!
Precisely!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
longdistanceloves said:
Good Morning everyone.

Halfmoon.. any news about hubby's passport? I hope it comes back soon!!! you have been quiet lately, i'm hoping that is good news :)

I've been taking it easy. Just been reflecting on this journey, taking in everything that's happening right now.

Thanks so much for asking. :)

My words to those still waiting if I can offer any at this moment is that although it feels like the waiting seems like an eternity....is that each and everyone here will one day very soon be standing right where I am at this moment. When it's all over, the eternity we dwelled on really wasn't an eternity but rather a short phase when compared to the ultimately sweetest part: the eternity truly begins when you are reunited because at that time you will be together for the rest of your lives!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Yes, the medical status is passed but I think they meant to put past due! ::) It's been over a year since my husband had his medical done and his police cert. is now expired as well. I sent an email to KG asking them if he should get new ones done. No response. :mad:

And I am ordering the notes every month. I had hubby sign 12 of the forms when I was in JA in December.
Hey sis......my medical and police record is up just like your hubby.....i email them before christmas.....this is what they going to tell you if they reply back to you..........

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your email. Please await further instructions from our office prior to completing new medical report and/or other documents. Thank you for your patience and cooperation in these matters. Your file is in progress.

Best regards,

Immigration Section

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Hey Forum!

Nevaeha said:

Hey Nev,

I ordered my notes twice, once in July and the second time in November. BOTH times my checks said not started. But my notes were ordered Nov 19 and Dec 21 I went in process, so until they are complete, the will say not started. don't fret my dear.

Also, my November notes noted that his medical was "passed - expired".

And chickie, I agree with what the others said, "in line for review" is a VERY positive thing. My MP gave me that same update end of October and 6 weeks later I went IN PROCESS...

there was something else someone asked I will have to look back and see what it was so I can answer it...

landing story coming up...

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Halfmoon said:
My words to those still waiting if I can offer any at this moment is that although it feels like the waiting seems like an eternity....is that each and everyone here will one day very soon be standing right where I am at this moment. When it's all over, the eternity we dwelled on really wasn't an eternity but rather a short phase when compared to the ultimate which is truly the sweetest part: When this process is over, that is when the eternity really begins because at that time, you will be with each other for the rest of your lives!!
I'll promise to feel this way as soon as my husband gets PPR and lands! ;)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:

that sure would be nice if that what it really means.......then i could sure say Chickie tell hubby to pack his bags

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Oh my I truly hope you are right on that one! That makes my heart feel a bit better. I think i would fall over if my ECAS went into process in 3 weeks and they call my hubby for PPR lol I am not thinking he will be here until October but March would be even better lol welcome back also....you have been hiding and we missed you!
i hope she is right aswel

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
chickie72 said:
Royal Lollys didn't change until December when they called her for PPR and from what Jamgirl says hers didn't change until December either so she actually went 14 months before her ECAS went into IN PROCESS.
This is what I saw....

it is true... My ecas never change from Dec 22/12 (sponsor approval) until Dec 21/13 (In Process)

In that time we heard nothing from Kingston, not one reply to an email, not one request, zilch, nada, nothing!

I am glad this is all over and hoping that noone has to wait as long as I did with no updates.

Also a shout out to Maddants wifey, WELCOME!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Maddants said:
that sure would be nice if that what it really means.......then i could sure say Chickie tell hubby to pack his bags
Based on historical data by that specific response (in queue for review by an officier), that has been the outcome. PPR within a month's timeframe.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hey sis......my medical and police record is up just like your hubby.....i email them before christmas.....this is what they going to tell you if they reply back to you..........

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your email. Please await further instructions from our office prior to completing new medical report and/or other documents. Thank you for your patience and cooperation in these matters. Your file is in progress.

Best regards,

Immigration Section
If they send me a response which I doubt because I sent the email in December. ::) I'm just going to sit back and wait another 30 days and see what my GCMS notes have in them...tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...