waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Good morning everyone!!!

I agree that the application is very straight forward. I used a lawyer and it does not get your husband here sooner and I think it's a waste of money...

I am hoping that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Hoping for Sanchester to have a great reunion today :D

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Island girl I thought u had the update saying u got PP back was getting ready to do my happy dance for you

as per trend which we know we cant really follow tuesday and thursday are the update days but anyday can be a update day(do u hear that KGN) ;D

I

island_girl

mi deh yah getting anxious now, trying hard not to think about it though cause it look like KGN out fi mad wi

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lmao listen Island girl u just come n soon gone left nuff weh deh ya so how dem a mad u lmao :p

no they wanna test ur patience and u making them win not good ;D

but fun n joke aside might be in 2 weeks max u get pp back sending out positive vibes fi u

did u book your ticket already? do you have a date in mind of when u would like to land

I

island_girl

I haven't booked a ticket yet, I have a few things to wrap up here first, cause as I told u they caught me off guard

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohhh well they giving u enough time as i think visa expire based on what i read the expiry of your pp or medical which comes first n u did ur medical this yr so u should (should meaning they can give u another dat of when the visa expires) get enough time to wrap up ur affair n board the next Air Canada flight here ( I was gonna say Air Jamaica but that call Caribbean Airlines now n some ppl didnt have good experience with them)

yay for u missy

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning peops. Hoping Kingston ends the week on a good note for one of us

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well I want to file the app in september but the hold up will be our marriage certificate others experience have been bad about the return of this but I try to remain positive and hope based on my planner and pastor's past record I will get it before i leave the island on the 12 of september as since i have found this site i have started gathering evidence and FH knows what he needs to do medical for him n his daughter police check etc things I have no control over, we may run into delays as he is a member of JDF so that means security check so we are preparing ourself for the worst but expecting the best so I am hoping September 30 application out of my hand bcuz I have printed it and gonna do a trial fill in so I know what I need to do and he has his parts of the app already n he did some, yes i know I am jumping the gun but I really dont want him to re sign in the military for another yr that would mean 2013 before me n him can live together we are prepared for that if CSIS and background checks takes forever but we a hope n pray (in my mavado voice) that it doesnt come to 2013

I

island_girl

well 1 thing u know for sure if, u have ALOT of help with watever u don't understand, nuh badda run go give nuh lawyer yuh money, cause dem only mek things sound harder than it really is and mek it look like dem can work magic.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no sah me nah spend $ on lawyer I dont have it n if i did I wouldnt me ago ask ppl fi help i looked it over briefly n it was overwhelming thats why I wanna get a head start

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well so far so good as long as my father in law gets out of hospital it will go according to plans