Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
OMG I still cannot believe it... I am blown away by the work KG did today... that is incredile... I called hubby crying he thought my mom died cause of how I was behaving.... Man what I great feeling... Well hubby will be glued to his phone for the next little bit... Youpi hoping hubby can come back to canada with me on Feb. 25...

RandysGirl

Nov 25, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-11
Med's Request
11-11-11
Med's Done....
11-09-2010/12-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-12
LANDED..........
29-02-12
My goodness it is raining updates!!!!!!! yeah Kingston thats how its done! congrats on everyones good news!

I am going to go ahead and get my original documents to Kingston, better safe than sorry thank you for the advice.

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Randysgirl looks like they updated up to september.. you not too far...

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
OMG ;D Congratulations everyone I'm so estatic! I have not been on this forum long but am truly happy for everyone and their great news about KINGSTON!

After carching up on my reading I saw all the update posts and was like hey I'm going to see if there is an update on my file.....and so I'm an UPDATE as well...

I'm not sure what it means but it goes something like this....

We received your application on Nov 22, 2010. Medical received!

I honestly don't know what that means but heck that is better than nothing. I actually have an update to share as well. Maybe it's all the faith in this forum that brings about all of our hard work, dedication, patience and wisdom that this forum comes with.

I am very excited, and also hoping that someone can share what this means...

I hope that everyone who has received a recent update gets their families reunited soon...I'm cheering each of you on as this isn't an easy process waiting for your loved ones to come home....

Thanks all for the great tips and knowledge and also welcoming me with open arms to this forum....these updates totally make up for my long phone call and tears from last night because I'm missing my Hubby bad...

Good night all common Kingston let's get this on a roll....who's next for great update news

Nae nae glad that your doing well on the home front....

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Congrats Can-Indy-Jam,
:eek: wow, Looks like Kgn wants to save some face at last,
I guess they no longer want to be known as one of the slower offices, ;)
either that or the Status Updates meanings may have changed, (hope not)

Unbelievable, that would be some real quick processing, and for everyone to get the same update....
for the late 2010 applicants to receive Med results received Update, not bad at all. cant complain.
keep it up Kgn.

Man with God all things truly are possible.
WE PRAY FOR THEM TO GET A MOVE ON AND WHEN THEY DO ITS LIKE WOW!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!!! wow I'm in shock!!! :eek: KG is updating ecas like crazy!!!!

charlie - awesome job on the udate list!! thanks for taking over ;D

Congratulations to everyone! I know I was totally thrilled to see that update and also anxious at the same time wondering what to expect next. It's nice to know KG is working...YAY KG!!!! :D

my MP said medicals received is the last step. After that, the file goes for 1 final review and PP is requested. I do have our CAIPS notes which show the decision was made on Dec 16 and a note was put in the file to request my husbands PP on Dec 16...ecas was updated on Dec 22 to medical results received and his PP request call came on Jan 4. Keep in mind it was over the Christmas holidays so I think the PP call was delayed due to the holidays. I did research the forum on this for past members experiences and saw that 1 or 2 members files were updated to medical results received and their husbands got the PP call the same day.

I hope you all get your PP calls soon!!!!! Make sure all your hubby's have their phones glued to them today and everyday until they get that call.

and to all those wondering why their husband's B # isn't working on ecas .....just want to let you know my husband's B # still doesn't work and he's already in Canada lol so don't fret about that!!

I just checked ecas for fun, it has changed to decision made before my husband came to Canada. Now it has been updated to

Mr. Nae Nae entered Canada at Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 1 on January 20, 2011 and became a Permanent Resident

Wow!! that is exciting to see!!! :D lol

I wonder if the ecas updates have anything to do with their audit....one of the issues in the audit was that they didn't update ecas regularly. I don't know but I like the change!!!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Hey Guys good morning, just want to say say congrats to everyone else and i do hope we all get the PP request call really soon.

OMG i am so excited and nervous at the same time, i will not be leaving my phone for a second.

My police records expires in February and i was so praying that i would get some good news before it does, also my anniversay will be on the April 24th and i am praying i will be in Canada with my hubby before that, instead of him paying the plane fare to come here, we could just buy my ONE WAY TICKET to him instead.

Hope there will be more updates today for everyone.

Thanks guys later.

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Goood Morning Peeps, I am still on cloud nine and keeping my fingers crossed.

Nae Nae I am praying that you are right about the "Medcial Received" stauts....that would be just awesome. If Kingston could just wrap up all our files which are outstanding that be wonderful.LOL

I hope is not another long wait but for now I am feeling GOOD!!!!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
wowww! awesome day for updates yesterday!!

but why so quiet today all? hopefully everyone is getting calls from kgn and making travel plans and packing/organizing and all?

i'm at work but having real issues focusing... winter blahs i guess... i think i must need a real vacation... hubby wants to go home soon, i want to go somewhere where there's a beach and unlimited pina coladas... conflict of interest there LOL... he bought me a watch (movado :D) the other day to cheer me up (lost mine in jamaica), which helped for a day or two, but now i'm back to feeling on the blah side again... plus i'm getting sick which is making today especially tough...

i think hearing about everyone's happy days of UPDATES would perk me up a bit, so come on Kingston!!!!

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
I don't know what to even say... I was so excited last night... but so confused in what this all means. Ive been looking at other threads from other countries and it seems that everyone who has applied up to September got the same update....

Hmmm... why does immigration want to keep us on our toes...?

Some people updates said "started processing application" others say " Recieved application" But all updates Ive seen all say " medicals have been recieved" !!

You would think this was the end of it for some... most.... But Im still confused. But I'll take it!!

It made me super happy for a minute....

Congrats all... I hope this means something for all of us and gives hope to those who have been waiting way longer then I have and inspires those who havent submitted applications yet.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys! CONGRATS on all the updates, look like kgn really kicking it now with ecas, and they should it would save us a lot of anxiety and save them a lot of emails just by the updates.

My trip to kgn was okay until this taxi i was travelling in crashed into two other car vehicles. I have to give thanks that i was not seriously hurt though i will be going to the doc today cause i am having pains in my neck whenever i move it....and i got a cut on my foot thats been giving me some serious pains.

I was there by 9am but was told i had to come back at 1:30pm. Got there at 1 30 dropped the passport, lady did what she needed to do on the computer, skipped through the pages of my passport.... i asked if they have changed their system and why i got a a letter requesting my passport rather than a call or its that my case is different, she said ''well maybe they were calling you and did not get through to you so in that case they would have to send a letter'' anyways, I have two phones, and i did not get a message on either phones, one phone i seldom use but i keep it charged just in case. Oh, well with kgn u never know....

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
hey soanxiouswifey, i soory to hear of your ordeal, but glad that you are ok.

man you never know what will happen when you step outside and for that reason we have to keep on praying and giveing God thanks once we made it home i one piece.

happy that you're still with us, and yes you need to go check out the pain you're feeling.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks jah love, so true we dont know what may happen to us daily we just have to trod safely

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
soanxious - sorry to hear about the accident :( thank God you are ok! I hope your injuries are not serious! Wow, what an ordeal to go through and then get to the embassy to be told to come back in the afternoon :( it must have been a rough day for you. I hope and pray good news comes from KG soon, you of all people definitely deserve it!!! hang in there, good things are on the way!!