AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi Higlyflavoured :) nice to hear from you!

Me and the little miss are doing great... i feel her kickin and punching and doing summersaults all the time now... what a great feeling that is! When she hasnt kicked in a while i wonder where she is.. and yes hubby talks to her all the time, either talking strait to my belly or talking about her.. as soon as he walks in the door its "wheres me daugta dede".. when he calls me at work its "hows me daugta, how she a gwan? you feed har prapa? tek your vitamin now me wifey me nah want nuh problems with me daugta, me wan her grow strong and big"... and when we are at home, everything is about her, "we soon have a likkle princess to come bother we, we soon have a likkle girl to watch show with a go to the park wid, we soon have a likkle pretty pickney to dress up pure style style and gwan a road n ting" and every night before he goes to bed he rubs my belly and kisses it and says good night me likkle pretty girl and every morning when he goes to work he comes and rubs my belly and says Tiana banana be good for mommy nuh yuh here. LOL.....

Aww... he is going to be such a good daddy... love that! I could go on for ever about it - that was my short version :)

hows things on your end?

Rosemel..... wow, KNG is not easy at all... still waiting patinetly for the PP Call?... and so close to christmas?... urg! what are they doing man but wasting peoples time. That comes across spitefull almost... So frustrating! I really really hope that they call some time before next Friday so you can get him on a plane and home for the holidays. Fingers Crossed.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Aww Kc, that's so cool. I love it when fathers are so involved in everything right from the start, that's how it should be.

Funny story...when my sis-in-law went for her ultrasound to determine the baby's gender, the baby was in the wrong position, so the technician couldn't tell. My brother rubs her belly, leans over close to it, and says "Baby, this is the only time you will ever hear Daddy say this: open your legs, please!" Twenty minutes later, they had a very nice picture confirming what my brother had said all along, they were having a baby girl. :p

Truthfully guys, I am glad I found this place, or rather, that my husband found it for me. Many of you have been and are still treading a road I have barely taken a step or two on, and your endurance and faith gives me hope and encouragement. I have not been here long, but I am genuinely happy for all of you when I see you getting through, knowing that you've been waiting for months and years. Rosemel, hang in there, maybe they can make that little extra effort for you guys.

Nae, whichever way it goes, I hope you have a great time together for New Year's. It's a great time to be with each other, and you never know, there are miracles for New Year's too! :)

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hi everyone, hope all has done there Christmas shopping already. I received a letter from Kingston requesting my original birth certificate for me and my daughter and also the original marriage certificate. So early in the morning i will be sending it off.

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KC, aww that is sweet.....:) hubby wants a baby but I am still unsure..I got a puppy 4 weeks ago that's a start lol :)

Rosie, you're gonna get that call at the latest next Monday...I can feel it!! lol you're going to have a nice gift to unwrap! :)

nae, lucky you going to Jamaica for new years..have a blast! :)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my forum family.

CONGRATS iambless, you're going to be home soon, the final steps hopefully.

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning folks.

Congrats Iambless, sounds like you are in the home stretch now.

Hilarious, Canuck, as always!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
KC that so sweet. Your hubby sounds like a charmer - He's going to find himself wrapped around that little girl's finger. ;)

Iambless - Congrats!

Can you believe the year is almost done?

Nae - You definitely need to have that PPR call! :D 'We pray and God delivers!' So keep praying my dear! ;D

Be blessed & Stay blessed!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
hey every one so im just donE packing and stuff and ready for my flight out tomorrow cant wAit to see my wife lol she'll be right there at the air port waiting for me i will log in here as soon as i get to canada ?WHERE IS MISSING

congrats to those who got updates

KINGSTON MI LUB HOW U A GWAN

LETS GO KINGSTON LETS GO :p :p :p :p

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Congrats to everyone who have received updates, it must be such an amazing and refreshing feeling. I cant wait for my time to come. I am feeling so down and out because I have to spend the Holidays without my Hubby. I hope Kingston is in high gear come January because mi nu know how much longer of this wait I will be able to take, I just want December to pass with all its hype and ting!!!

I finally got the payment slip for the Lamding Fee and I am going to pay it next week so when they do contact me it will already been there.

Does anyone know anyone who waited for them to request the payment and how long their process was ?

Anyways I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2011!!!

R

robrod

Merry Xmas and have a sweet landing in Canada, Sick!...
I landed inland last month but I am sure outland is just as sweet...
Have a nice flight, tell us how it felt, and... peace!!!.
Merry Xmas as well to everyone else in this thread and I hope you all get landed soon as well!!!.
Rob.

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Good morning Forum Fam
thanx for the congrats last week, i have just been very sick with morning noon and night sickness!!! yuck and very tired hubby is very helpful right at my side he doesnt want me to do anything. hope everyone is ready for xmas im not but will attempt to finish this weekend

congrats to all of those who recieved good news from kg and welcome newbies

kw

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
THANKS EVERY ONE

@lady posh....trust me the immigrationwaititis can be very hard i had it too i was always depressed wonder when r they gonna call when when when but when u finally get that call and get that feeling on completion it will be the best feeling in the world trust me girl just hang in there this forum is the best thing that could ever happen to u trust me

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Goodmorning alll

Nine days till Christmas....can you believe it...my my how time flies...when I started the countdown...we had 79 days to go.....cant complain still lot of wonderful things happened in the time...

Jammy: whaz up girl....hope u good...drop a line now and then man...nuh duh wi suh :)

Kenswife: girl, that was me...even days before giving birth i was still nauseous. I find that happens mostly when we are pregnant with girls. So maybe you'll be having a little princess..

KC: girl...the hubbies are super duper duper nice when we are pregnant..so loved that part...i was banned from doing everything...now..... :-[...Lets just say I need to get preggos again! :p

Sick: one more sleep and u are outta here...yeah u!!!! Go girl...happy for you pumpkin!

Butterfly: congratsy girl...I hope u'll hear something soon!

Canuck: hey P...hope yu good...thanks fi di laughs.....

Later guys!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
LOL thats a really cute story Charlie lol.... i heard that a little girl can bring the soft side of a man out... I am already starting to see that with hubby... so sweet!

Awww, KW - totally know about the morning sickness... if its really bad you should google diclectin or go to the doctors and ask them for it... it did wonders for me... it is quite expensive but if you or hubby has a work that covers prescriptions it should be covered. It made me first 3 months managable... now i feel great... :)

Iambless... that is great news... congrats on the little update! nice to see you around :)

Ladyposh.... aw girl, we feel your pain... i had several x mas with out hubby and its a downer :'( nothing worse than a birthday, valentines day, easter, thanksgiving, christmas, the big dance, weddings, parties etc without your loved one. Sorry you have to go through this.... but nothing good comes easy and good things come to those who wait... those were my 2 motos and really still are.... hold tight my dear, things soon change!!

Sick.. tomorrow the big day eh? mind you at least you not coming during the flash freeze and cold weather alert where it was -30 with wind chill. Safe Travells!

Sheraig, lol... trust me i am milking it... hubby does the laundry, takes out the garbage, rubs my feet lol.... he is even meeting me at the train to make sure i dont slip on the ice. Being pregnant has its benefits thats for sure! lol..... YAY 9 days till x mas!