Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
ok small update....

my MP wrote back to the IO in KG about her sending the wrong info and the IO finally responded stating her initial response was a "typographical error" then said "apologies" ....the next line says the file remains in the processing que and no further action is required of the sponsor or applicant at this time. So I hope that is good news!!! there is no interview request so far :D

maybe the MP poking around will help light a fire under the IO's butt!!!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Congrats on the PICKUP CALL Canuck way to go Kg come one 2 more little pushes and Soanxious and Rosemel will be through the gate come on Kg you can do it.

Nae you know what they say about no news. so hold tight I honestly believe since they have not written to you yet, except for the Aor you may be in the no interview que. and once they call you it will most likely be a PPR call.
fingers crossed.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
This is my last post on the forum.. I felt I should let you all know and not let some of you wonder what happened to me ...as I did with some of you. I found out the hard way this week that I have put waaaaay too much emotion into this forum with some of the members, I felt myself getting upset, worried and angry with people I do not really even know and probably will never know on a personal basis. I wear my heart on my sleeve, as my mother always tells me. SO I will wish everyone a wonderful life and many years of happiness with your loved ones, and I will always remember this forum for the support. THANK YOU and all the best!!!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
rosie a who trouble u i cant even be bothered to go all the way back to find out girl u cant let ppl get u how they want u u kno do u anf screw who dont like it

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey Everybody

Canuck: January 1st sounds like a plan! That's if we are all not too hung over from ringing in the new year :p

Man there is a lot of movement happening on the forum....LOVE IT!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. And I hope Next week will bring great BIG UPDATES for everyone.

Bless up everybody!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAMMMMMMMMY!!!! mi gurl, happy for you is an understatement, U KNOW U MY GURL! u gone a lead mi fren. Cowl ina u baxide now! but hubby there to warm you up so I am sure u nuh even mind the cold.

I have been M.I.A jus cause i needed a break. to all the people who got updates i wonna say CONGRATS! I havent had my break yet but mi naa break nuh sweat, cause i know this love cyaa dilute, and kgn cant make me wait forever.

Again jammy, enjoy your husband my dear, take care of him, cook him some good food, give him some propa sawt out....lmao, cold weather calls for that. make a baby for gods sake! hehehehehe

Godbless...nuh say nutten....

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
godbless - you're right about that...no news is good news sometimes lol thanks for the support, my fingers are crossed too!

rosemel - awww sorry to see you go :'( :'( you were always cheerful and supportive, you're a strong woman, just keep your chin up and stay strong! things soon sort out!!!!!! sometimes we get down and need a break, it happens but just remember we are always here if you want to come back. I wish you all the best and I hope and pray your hubby gets the PP call soon! I know it can't be easy being in your shoes especially when you know your hubby should have had the call by now! just hang in there, your turn is coming rosie! big hugs to you

soanxious - nice to hear from you! welcome back!!!

jammy - I hope you're staying warm!! you're next for baby news ;)

have a great weekend everyone!!

georgee

Nov 28, 2010
wow! some good news here this week! babies& christmas homecomings...aww bless! cant wait to hear some more...even though im far from my day it helps to know that the light at the end of the tunnel isnt always an oncoming train....congrats to all with good news! and those still waiting ...be strong your day will come too!!! take care all! have a great week!

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
not read nothing yet but HUBBY GET DOC REQUEST THIS WEEK - SO EXCITED ME BOOK TO GO IN 2WKS GOOD COS I CAN BRING MORE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THEM....nae update pls

me read back on all the other good news KINGSTON REALLY WOK FAST NOW!! ME STILL IN SHOCK!

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
CONGRATS TO MISSING! GLAD JAMMY TOUCHDOWN & SOON SETTLE

CONGRATS TO YOU NAE- THINK YU B NEXT THEN WE HAVE TO PROMOTE SOMEONE ELSE AGAIN

ROSEMEL HOPE NOT HEAR THE LAST OF YOU BUT WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE & 2011

kc16 CONGRATS ON BABY GIRL CUTE THEM HAVE NICE GIRL CLOTHES -Me have pure bwoy pickney!

HI TO ALL THE NEWBIES....anybody can tel me wot happens next hear KC16? (& some) say may not get interview just PP rqst the b/fwd date Jan 18th? letter dated Nov 18th (round same time as AOR) but only receive this wk??? hope him get thru by Feb (him bday)
Dont think ECAS update either so me confuse........tek care have a blessed week

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Rosie, sometimes its healthy to take a break. still praying you hear something soon and put an end to this stressful process.

Chukie congrats on doc request, My doc request Envelope was also post marked
18th november. but the letter was written on the 10th.
I guess its a good sign, having doc request without interview (so far)but with Kgn you never know. either way its still one tiny step closer to ending the process.
since they are looking at our files.
so lets just stay positive

In regards to ecas I too, still cannot log into ecas with my B number,
and no update on my file through Hubby's ecas login.
so either we have the same IO and they just have not updated ecas yet or we are both doing something wrong.

Or maybe one of the more seasoned members can enlighten us both on this little issue. ???

Anxious hold tight your thing soon ready.

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Good morning everyone!

Congrats chukie. and Godblesswife......

Well, Nae-nae please update me as well .....my hubby got his request for original and additional documents ......

Ecas is not showing our stuff either....

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my forum family. Rose, take a little break and come on back. You are missed already. Know it can be difficult to see people getting through when you're stuck in limbo but your ship is already sailing and on its way to port as is everyones, some get stormy seas, others calm weather and sun. Never the less, it is still enroute. Those that wish you ill will have the same issues, only thier unhappy. Nothing can be done but chin up and smile. That'll piss them off
brownsuga, don'y worry about e-cas, most of us hear something well before it updates. Got an update that they recieved the medical 3 days after they asked for her PP so it is pretty useless
Ok KG, a new week and lets cheer some people up.
Congrtas to those with new updates, its all good

This is a game called bedroom golf and it is ok to try this a home

Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls.
Course played on must be approved by the owner of the hole.
Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out of the hole.
For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.
Course owners reserve the right to restrict the length of the club to avoid damage to the hole.
The object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the course owner is satisfied that the play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course again!
It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course, with special attention to well formed bunkers.
Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played on or are currently playing, to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a player's equipment for this reason.
Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear along, just in case.
Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played on for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing what they consider to be a private course.
Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case.
Players are advised to obtain the course owner's permission before attempting to play the back nine.
Slow play is encouraged; however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the course owners request.
It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
The course owner will be the sole judge of who is the best player.
Players are advised to think twice before considering membership at a golf course. Additional assessments may be levied by the course owner and the rules are subject to change at any time. For this reason, many players prefer to continue playing on several different courses.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning Gang!

I hope all is well!!

Good to see all the updates...they really have outdone themselves...

Soanxious & Rosie: wishing, praying, hoping you guys hear something soon.
This is such a frustrating process....its by God's grace that at the end of it we are able to maintain some semblance of sanity.

17 days till Christmas!!

Have a fantabulous day!!

danzob

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Hey Folks!

Im new here and I just want to know of any recent updates you have for FSW applications with full documents submitted in May 2010.
Im at NOC 1111.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Dan