waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Alright Maple, here it is

Burford is checking out of a hotel when suddenly he has to take a crap real bad. The toilet in his room isn't working, so he bolts down to use the lobby Men's Room, but all of the stalls are occupied, so he runs back up to his room, and in desperation, he drops his pants, uproots a plant, and takes a crap in the pot. Then he puts the plant back in the pot and leaves. Two weeks later, he gets a postcard from the hotel that says,

"Dear Mr. Burford... All is forgiven. Just tell us...where it is?"

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today was a trying day for me. So yesterday I received a letter from the high commission, took it to the doctor this morning and she told me i had to do blood work, i asked her why since i already did one in august, she was clueless, to cut a very long story short she ended up saying how maybe they misplaced my blood work as they do sometimes in trinidad, so maybe thats why, only to go to the lab to hear that my results for the blood work were sent to the other doctor in montego bay that does Canadian medicals and not the doc i went to.

So now they sorted out the mess, i didnt have to do blood work as they now sent the results to my doc (DMP) and she said i did not need to do over because everything was fine and those results still valid. Talk about trial and crosses... well now i am feeling a bit better. Kgn really need to sort out them mail system because the letter that i received yesterday was actually dated sept 9th...we're in october!

I so want to be done with KGN like YESTERDAY!

Congrats Glo!!!!! kgn def working in October

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Aww. thats cute sheraig, cant wait till I have my little soldier following me around... :)

Soanxious... what the :-X. How much more can they frig up a file... sorry my girl that you have to endure such B.S. just to get family together. At least you are again... another step closer to being finished. They are not easy at all!!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!

GLO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ;D ;D ;D SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :D

I am trusting that all is well with everyone, and that this Christmas, (which is right around the corner), will be celebrated with our loved ones!!

Keep praying and keep the faith! :)

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Speaking of which....

73 day to Christmas..............whoot whoot!!!
Soanxious:it shows that they are working on ur file hon, hopefully you get that call to drop off your passports soon.....!!!!

Geeze, this month really busy.....keep it going KG!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Bwoy Sonaxious all I can say is just another hump to get over.....you soon get that call :-*

Sheraig I been biting my tongue long time......ITS 71 Days till Christmas :p So you try scrape of them two days weh you add to it. :-*

Well tomorrow is Friday hopefully we get some more updates. I am really looking forward to the long weekend.

Bless up peeps

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Hi guys, a step in the right direction on fake passports. This was in the Gleaner today
News
Massive illegal visa bust in downtown Kingston
2010-06-08 11:01:35 | (15 Comments)

Arthur Hall
Senior Staff Reporter

A massive illegal visa operation conducted out of a modest property on John’s Lane in downtown Kingston was this morning raided by police from the Flying Squad.

Hundreds of passports, fake Justice of the Peace stamps and other stamps were found in the premises where fake United States visas were being sold for up to $25000 each.

However, the police did not find the main stamp used to place the fake US visas inside passports.

One man was arrested and a motor car seized by the police during the operation which was led by Flying Squad boss Superintendent Cornwall ‘Bigga’ Ford.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon all you fine ppl. Well hubby is on his way home from KG. Passport in hand. :D.
He said the date on it is October 11. So lets see 2 weeks they had it and then do it. They are slow. Soanxiouswifey that is just rediculas over 1 mth to get a letter. They really need to get their office in order down there. Missing have you contacted your MP to see what is going on?
All I know is the last 24hrs have been a dream to many tears of joy to, we can't believe it is over. He has been gone from our home for 3 yrs. I am so nervouse and overwhelmed with it all. I managed to book my vacation starting next friday, we booked wed for him to come, much cheaper. They told me I have to work Thrus or they are not allowing me vac time till the following week. Very understanding ppl they are :mad:.

I just want to say to everyone thank you for all the advice and laughs. Great bunch of people. Would have never known half of what I found out from here.
Praying and hoping for awesome updates in the coming days and weeks.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jammy, Thank you so much for being there for me Jammy, i can safely say to everyone on the forum that you are an AWESOME individual, and even though we have never met you have helped lift my spirits many times when i am down and low. I truly hope for nothing but the best for you and hopefully within the next few weeks you get ur fine ass to your hubby... :)

Glo, girl, its not been easy at all but i am hanging in there and its good to see people like yourself reuniting with your husband...I am happy for you, happy that kgn is doing some work.

Godbless your name says it all girl, you are not only godblessed but god sent... thanks for all the encouragement... and as i said before i hope yours will be a speedy process, my heart goes out to you and your mom....

Kc, thanks to you as well...and much blessing to you and urs. Cant wait to see that cute likkle pickney...mommy pretty, daddy handsome...guess ur carrying a little heart throb...

Thanks guys!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheraig a hope so! or else we may need to team up and go outside the gates go demonstrate..hehehehehe :p

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Soanxious.... you know already it takes one to know one, and you yourself are an Amazing person, with a great personality and sense of humour and strength like no other... :) seems like your getting ready for your good bye speach already...lol prepare yourself girl, dunn know your time is coming soon... you too jammy!! aint no mountain high enough!!

One thing I loved about this forum is when ever our journey was done we couldnt thank the forum enough for the support and advice... makes you feel like your not alone... just how glogirl did it, we all did it.... and its so true, none of us could imagine going through this without it...

boy, pregnancy sure does bring on the emotions eh!! :'( nuff love!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks KC, and yep pregnancy does bring on emotions...

Kc i am not saying bye as yet my love cause we done know how kgn stay, but i always like to let people know how much i value their friendship/advice/comfort...whatever it may be. Its hard enough to find someone to talk to about regular stuff...

One thing i would do differently, we would not have hired a lawyer. thanks to this forum i know so much about this whole process.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Jammy: I put Christmas to the 26th head gone...

So good news guys we have 71 days to Christmas!

You guys are all great..I've felt soo much more relaxed being here my anxiety
is not soo great...u are an awesome bunch...

GROUP HUG!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
71 days :eek: LOL, morning Sheraig.

Enjoy your holiday weekend, everyone. I will be stuck in Kingston, working through the weekend. I wanted to go home to Negril but I guess that's a Christmas thing now.

Poor hubby thinks he lost his passport somewhere between the airport and the bus station in Sudbury, so now we don't even know if he's going to be able to get a replacement to come home to me for Christmas :'( Bwoy, if is not ting, is anodda!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
awww... I'll agree... you guys are amazing women (oh and mens).... proud to "know" you :) if all the strength and resiliance in this group could be bottled, i'm sure it'd be worth a (as my son says) a katrillion million (btw this is also how much money his new bike will cost apparently... i'm NOT buying it!)

Glo... congrats!!!!.. looking forward to hearing about the homecoming...

Charlie... if he lost it he has plenty of time to get a replacement... I think he'll need to file a police report or something to show when applying... and he might need to make a trip into sudbury or other bigger city to actually do it in person, but the ppt itself doesn't take more than 2 weeks and if you expedite you can have it in less than a week... plenty of time... don't worry... he'll sort it, i'm sure he won't want to spend your first christmas as a married couple on the phone!............

happy friday all and happy long weekend to those on the island... enjoy!