not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovindahubby said:
Hey guys I have a question? Does it even make sense to make my hubby redo his PC because his medical expired too so he will have to redo both, so I should just wait right?
LDH why were meds done almost a year before you applied or am I just reading your side bar incorrectly (Sept 2012)? If that is the case then possibly they do not extend medicals that long so will need new ones. Mostly heard of ppl meds extended 4-6 months if I am not mistaken. Here's a HILARIOUS question....did you try emailing KGN to ask them if new meds are required (funny bc we know how quick they are to respond to emails...lol)?

Definitely redo PC bc that you will need for certain.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
MelJam said:
This is the Nini message for who did not see it .:

Well, here's the scoop on my updated police clearance.... They never asked me for it. Because I know someone that has family that works there they gave me the heads up that if your police clearance is expired, SEND IT IN even if it's before they requested. If they come across your file and they're missing anything, then it goes into another persons pole to request it from you and that could take additional months. Hubby sent a letter with his expired PC to let them know it was just to update his file and such and such. So because of this, we weren't missing anything except the medical and they ended up extended it and we got PPR about 6 weeks after they sent in the request to extend his medical.

I still think it's luck of the draw but I listened to the advice given to me and sent in everything before they even asked , except for his medical.
Ok thanks Hun . I'm going to let hubby redo his today and send it then and just wait for medical request, might as well!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Jamwife said:
Thanks MelJam... very helpful

THOR: Its only 1 copy he has i thought it was two. when we first did it last year he got two but this time around he says its only one.

He is trying to find a DHL in the Christiana or Spaulding Area but no luck. He will have to go to Mandeville to send it thru DHL.
You may want to tell him (if he hasn't already done so) to make a copy of it to keep just in case KGN misplaces it! Also, ensure he puts a cover letter with all his details on it (i.e. immigration number, address, email, etc.). I tracked the DHL package and printed the page that shows someone signing for it for my records.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovindahubby said:
Ok thanks Hun . I'm going to let hubby redo his today and send it then and just wait for medical request, might as well!
[/quote

Keep in mind that meds should be quicker than PC bc the doctor sends report electronically. BUT not sure if we need to send anything to KGN as well. I had included a copy of the eform with my original application so not sure if this is needed again? Anyone know what happenes when meds redone?

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Twoheartsonelove said:
LDH why were meds done almost a year before you applied or am I just reading your side bar incorrectly (Sept 2012)? If that is the case then possibly they do not extend medicals that long so will need new ones. Mostly heard of ppl meds extended 4-6 months if I am not mistaken. Here's a HILARIOUS question....did you try emailing KGN to ask them if new meds are required (funny bc we know how quick they are to respond to emails...lol)?

Definitely redo PC bc that you will need for certain.
Yea sept 2012 because I was supposed to send it I'm that year and I delay because I was missing papers from hubby, and to get mail from ja is like a month and I was pregnant at the same time so I end up sendin it in April and it got return because of missing signature and option c print out, den return back and finally it got process and sent to ja from August and they say they receive it sep!

And yes I emailed Kingston and they replied saying he will need a new medical and PC....

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Jamwife said:
Thanks MelJam... very helpful

THOR: Its only 1 copy he has i thought it was two. when we first did it last year he got two but this time around he says its only one.

He is trying to find a DHL in the Christiana or Spaulding Area but no luck. He will have to go to Mandeville to send it thru DHL.
You're welcome !! :D And thanks to Nini for that precious info ! :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovindahubby said:
Yea sept 2012 because I was supposed to send it I'm that year and I delay because I was missing papers from hubby, and to get mail from ja is like a month and I was pregnant at the same time so I end up sendin it in April and it got return because of missing signature and option c print out, den return back and finally it got process and sent to ja from August and they say they receive it sep!

And yes I emailed Kingston and they replied saying he will need a new medical and PC....
How frustrating LDH! OMG so really it has been almost 2 years for you now...UUUGGGHHH!!! If that is the case then you should go ahead and do both meds and PC. Better for them to have them than to have to ask for them and cause a delay, but of course that is totally us to you. Would imagine that (and hope and pray) that you will be through before the PC expires again (9 months) and meds (year plus usual extension). Good luck!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
lovindahubby said:
like THOR said that is a long wait for you.. two yrs wor... hope u get the call soon after all of that and yes i too would reccommend doing everything so they have it before they request so u wont be delayed any longer

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Jamwife said:
like THOR said that is a long wait for you.. two yrs wor... hope u get the call soon after all of that and yes i too would reccommend doing everything so they have it before they request so u wont be delayed any longer
Yea I know so I was wondering if I should do the 2 and send it in is not like they will extend this one cause that expired a long time, but imma make him redo the PC and send it.

And oh it says in out notes medical due date is August 2014 lol so I guess they might request it soon

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
MelJam said:
You're welcome !! :D And thanks to Nini for that precious info ! :-*
Lol, you're very welcome. I wasn't going to share the info originally, but when everything went so smoothly for me and I find that all some of you are missing is the PC, I figured "hey, there is no harm in trying!"

:-* :-* :-*

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Hubby's passport left Kingston YESTERDAY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Ninirae said:
Lol, you're very welcome. I wasn't going to share the info originally, but when everything went so smoothly for me and I find that all some of you are missing is the PC, I figured "hey, there is no harm in trying!"

:-* :-* :-*
Yea man ! I crossed fingers to go through before Christmas now ! :D lolol

Book that flight hun !! Sooooooooooooo exciting !!!! Whoot whoot !!! :p

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
Hubby's passport left Kingston YESTERDAY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
WOOT WOOT!!!!

Girl...start celebrating!! He will be picking it up on Sunset Boulevard no later than tomorrow!!! OMG OMG OMG!!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013