+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

calgariancanuck

Feb 10, 2014
Congrats Kadi and CanJam
Been awhile since i been here. Made a check on Application in April and it was still in Cue hasn't been viewed by an officer yet.
September makes one year since application. May 4th has been a year since ive seen wifey or daughters. Looking to move back in winter.
Hope everyone is good. know its coming just this waiting bullsh&t. miss mi family yo. kmft. Plus it expensive nuh backside. 3gran a month in expenses

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
calgariancanuck said:
Congrats Kadi and CanJam
Been awhile since i been here. Made a check on Application in April and it was still in Cue hasn't been viewed by an officer yet.
September makes one year since application. May 4th has been a year since ive seen wifey or daughters. Looking to move back in winter.
Hope everyone is good. know its coming just this waiting bullsh&t. miss mi family yo. kmft. Plus it expensive nuh backside. 3gran a month in expenses
Keep your head up... The wait is long, difficult and expensive... We have all had times where we thought we couldn't take it anymore ... And when you finally 'get through' ... In an instant you feel...free :D
I didn't hear anything from Kingston until the 14th month mark, so please do not be discouraged ;) maybe u can go for a long visit, get a leave from work... But I wouldn't suggest to leave your job, because your family is depending on you financially... Once you spend time with them they will ' re-fuel' your energy to continue waiting

calgariancanuck

Feb 10, 2014
CanJam said:
Keep your head up... The wait is long, difficult and expensive... We have all had times where we thought we couldn't take it anymore ... And when you finally 'get through' ... In an instant you feel...free :D
I didn't hear anything from Kingston until the 14th month mark, so please do not be discouraged ;) maybe u can go for a long visit, get a leave from work... But I wouldn't suggest to leave your job, because your family is depending on you financially... Once you spend time with them they will ' re-fuel' your energy to continue waiting
Yo bless up for the words. good knowing its long but coming. well we starting a rental car business next month. Plus i can produce and direct videos when i go back. I use to that when i was there. one of my many hats. thanks again. all the best to you and yours. going back in winter when work slows down. you can check out some of my work to. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxby8ZgtA-I

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hi guys, :)

I wanted to say congratulation on the PPR, In process, Landing stories, trips to Jamaica and everything else that are positive.

It was fun reading from where I left off to this present day. Oh my gosh, so much has happened on here, it's overwhelming.

Just a little recap about my journey. It took exactly 17months, it was long but pretty smooth. I wasn't requested a Scheduled A, my luggage's weren't checked at the airports and I wasn't asked any questions at landing. I did get a welcome package and was asked if I wanted to do my SIN, I opted out with fear of missing my connected flight.

I went to the post where I was supposed to connect and waiting and then then changed the location to the other end of the airport. when they called for boarding I realized I lost my carry on luggage! Omg! There is no way I could leave that bag with all my favorite outfits haha. So I started running to the first post, NO! it wasn't there, I went to security and asked if they had seem my bag, yeah it was there. I forgot it when I had to take off my shoes and all that stuffs and because I had a huge handbag.

I heard last call for boarding, I ran so hard and fast when I got there I almost fainted, but I was happy I made it. The flight to Winnipeg felt like forever and I was taking to a couple who was on their way back from Africa. I walk into the airport and my husband was there with a rose. I was tired and hungry and grouchy Lol.

I met the whole family I think :) at my welcoming party they had for us. Everyone is so nice and friendly in Winnipeg. I don't feel like a foreigner at all, and it's just amazing. I love it here, my husband and I get along so well, we balanced each other for eg. He loves to cook and hates doing dishes and I don't like cooking and loved doing the dishes, he is a neat freak and I am a clean freak, you know stuffs like that.

I'm very easy to live with, nothing bothers me at all and I think we are going to have a wonderful life together.
Yesterday I made his first meal, I been watching and I think I am learning :) . I'm familiar with taking the bus, getting to and from Doctor, school, mall, grocery stores etc.

Oh and I got a Job at Giant Tiger, the second day I was here I got the application form, my husband think I'm rushing but I feel time is running out for all we hope to accomplished. I enrolled in school to get my grade 12 starting September, I'm pretty excited about that.

We having be doing lots of things like riding to different places in and outside Winnipeg, oh and I haven't found anything I don't like yet when it comes to food. Ukrainian food, oooh I love that. We going to Ontario in a couple of weeks on the Harley... You know what I really love Winnipeg :D I do get lots f stress when I go out, that will take awhile for me to get use to...

I LOVE CANADA... I can't say it enough times. And my husband and I agreed to no Jamaica anytime soon, I still have dreams about me being in Jamaica and it's been affecting my sleeping, I hope they go away soon.

Thank you all,
Goodluck
What a lovely story NTBWH (or should we change it to IWTH - Is With The Hubby - now?! Lol!)!! So very happy that you are adjusting so well to life in Canada and Winnipeg. Please keep us posted.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CanJam said:
:D Hubby has finally gotten his Visa :D

This wait is finally over ... It has been a long 16 months :p

Kadi: you can color me Dark Purple 8)

You all will have to wait for the landing story... I will be going down in July, back in August

.... Stay tuned ;)
WWOOOOO HHOOOOO congrats Canjam!!! When is he coming HOME?!!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
HAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY SUNDAY......
I havent been here from ive return from ja... my little trip was great, I enjoyed myself...but so much has happen since ive been away, ..
Congrats to all the PPR, DM AND ALL WHI HAS LANDED...
CONGRATS TO KADI, CANJAM AND NTBWH,, WELCOME TO CANADA HUN..
SAMMY ENOY THE SUN BABY LOVE CAUSE DUNG DEH HOT TO BAXIDE.....
I forget anyone, im sorry. Everybody, bless up!!!!!!!
Come on kingston, lets deal with rest that are waiting....we need our spouses!!!!

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
HELLO JAM FAM!!

I decided after having a terrible and frustrating week.... and having it out with the assistant at the MP office here, I decided that instead of becoming bitter and jaded and "miserable" ... I decided to book a 2 1/2 wk trip for my self and my baby love to go to see daddy in JAM ROCK!

Is anyone else going to be in JA during July 6-21?

This will be daddy's first time meeting baby and during this trip will also be celebrating our 2 year anniversary. <3

BREATHE - LOVE - CALM -ENERGY - PATIENCE to everyone!!!

GOOD VIBEZ!!!!

Sh & Sh & babySh

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Sh and Sh said:
HELLO JAM FAM!!

I decided after having a terrible and frustrating week.... and having it out with the assistant at the MP office here, I decided that instead of becoming bitter and jaded and "miserable" ... I decided to book a 2 1/2 wk trip for my self and my baby love to go to see daddy in JAM ROCK!

This will be daddy's first time meeting baby and during this trip will also be celebrating our 2 year anniversary. <3

GOOD VIBEZ!!!!

Sh & Sh & babySh
Hey Sh&Sh&babySh!!!

I will be there from July 5-july 13 woohoo!!!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical &amp; PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Sh and Sh said:
HELLO JAM FAM!!

GOOD VIBEZ!!!!

Sh & Sh & babySh
Nice plan 8) ... Like I was telling Calgarian... Sometimes that's all we need ;)

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
Ninirae said:
Hey Sh&Sh&babySh!!!

I will be there from July 5-july 13 woohoo!!!

NINIRAE! We should meet up in JA! Where will you be staying? What area of the island?

CANJAM- We were going to wait until we got our PPR- but who knows when that will be???
For our sanity and to keep us from arguing we need to see each other.

Sh&Sh&babySh

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Sh and Sh said:
HELLO JAM FAM!!

GOOD VIBEZ!!!!

Sh & Sh & babySh

I did the same thing when my daughter was 3mnths old and spend anniversary there, and went the other day for my 2nd anniversary also...
Make sure your baby is christen before you go, or if not christen her as you get there...bring all necessities for baby...And enjoy you stay..

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good Morning!!!

Arghhhhhh I'm home. It was sooooo hard to leave yesterday. I couldn't stop crying and the hubby had a few tears as well. It sucks. The time went to fast.

We didn't hear anything while I was down there and I told hubby I wasn't coming back. Next plane ticket I buy will be his!!

Anyways. Have a good day...back to work I go. :(

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth&amp; Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med &amp; PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Hey JamFam,

Sorry for my absence my full time job has been crazy busy, because the company is moving, plus my business that I do part time is really taking off so I have been MIA.

Hubby got his passport back on Friday ;D but our land story will be a few months away as he makes arramgements for his business in JA.

Congrats Canjam :D enjoy your summer, and bring hubby home...dark purple on its way girl!!

Thanks for the shout-out, C&T, Calgary, lovindahubby :-*

Welcome to all the newbies and I will update you on the spreasheet, by this week.

NTBWH its awesome that you are adjusting and loving your new life :)

Nev, bless up, how ya doing? :)

Sh &Sh it was obvious that the MP was very unsupportive, I love how you have turned your experience into a positive one by going to see hubby. I would still encourage you if you have not heard from Kingston when you return to contact the MP office again and instead of calling them, write them a strong e-mail and copy Mr. Alexander's office and let them know you are a tax paying citizen and you have family and friends where their MP was very supportive and able to contact immigration for a status on their file before the 25month mark.

Keep strong everyone, this journey is surely for those who can endure and we will only be stronger when this part of our lives have ended.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth&amp; Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med &amp; PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning!!!

Arghhhhhh I'm home. It was sooooo hard to leave yesterday. I couldn't stop crying and the hubby had a few tears as well. It sucks. The time went to fast.

We didn't hear anything while I was down there and I told hubby I wasn't coming back. Next plane ticket I buy will be his!!

Anyways. Have a good day...back to work I go. :(

Welcome back Sammy, wow thats sad! Though I am still happy hubby got to see his baby girl and your family was together.

Speak it into being that that the next ticket will be his, and I pray that is so very soon.

You continue to help us all Sammy so I know your time is near for PPR. Keep the faith

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Hey Jamfam,

This place was quiet last week and now its just blowing up... anyway:

Sammy... glad to have you and baby back safe, i know its always sad to leave , but u r next girl, the call is coming soon

Lovindahubby... glad to have you back too, its been a while

Sh... relax and take a breath, the ride is bumping but it will be over one day... enjoy your trip

Calgary... i understand ur pain, its hard living apart, but everything happens in due time

And finally big congrats to Kadi and Canjam... finally the process is complete cant wait to hear the landing stories