Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
oneandonly said:
I pray your wishes are granted keep praying and you will see results
Amen to that. The power of prayer is Amazing!!!!

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
oneandonly said:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

PPR!!!! Chickie/Kadi get out that PURPLE crayon

Hubby got a call this afternoon around 3:41pm from Kingston requesting him to bring in his passport on Tuesday morning. They said he has some form to fill out any idea? He has to bring in a paid return envelope is there anything else that he needs to bring?

Thank you everyone!!!!
Congrats on getting your ppr .......im so happy for you that hubby is on his way home to you..

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Kadi27 said:
Did someone say PPR :eek: whooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;D

O&O my dear HUGE CONGRATS!!!! :D

I just came home and my spirit told me to see what was going on before going to bed; so happy I did. You made my Saturday girl; one more PPR gives us all hope.

WOF good news; things are rolling; I agree to talk to a lawyer if you feel overwhelmed even if its for peace of mind.
This was my recommendation from the beginning, you will feel less stressed.

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Sh and Sh said:
YAY! GREAT DAY TODAY!! :) :)

Early this morning I received an EMAIL from KGN that said they did receive the file on August 30/2013.
They also told me that we are in the queue for the reviewing of the file.

Not very detailed information, but it made me smile!
I hope they have already looked at it!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Sh & Sh
GOOD NEWS! I emailed them about my application as well.. and didn't get a response! Did you email them first? If so what email address did you use ;D
This actually makes me sooooooooo happy because i thought they wouldn't even acknowledge 2013 apps until sometime next year!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
alyssaanthony said:
GOOD NEWS! I emailed them about my application as well.. and didn't get a response! Did you email them first? If so what email address did you use ;D
This actually makes me sooooooooo happy because i thought they wouldn't even acknowledge 2013 apps until sometime next year!
Yes, KG should respond to your email if you are asking them if they received your application from Mississauga. KG does not send out Acknowledgement of Receipt so it's the only way of making sure your application arrived in KG. They usually respond that they received it and that it is in the processing queue. If they haven't responded to your email just follow up with them. Good luck!

Here is the email address (without any spaces):

kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Nevaeha said:
Yes, KG should respond to your email if you are asking them if they received your application from Mississauga. KG does not send out Acknowledgement of Receipt so it's the only way of making sure your application arrived in KG. They usually respond that they received it and that it is in the processing queue. If they haven't responded to your email just follow up with them. Good luck!

I emailed them at the beginning of the month.. is this the correct email address? kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca ?

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Nevaeha said:

Sorry! I didn't see you already gave it to me.. Thanks sooo much :D :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
alyssaanthony said:
Sorry! I didn't see you already gave it to me.. Thanks sooo much :D :D
No worries, hun!

In the subject line of your email you can put: Acknowledgement of Receipt - hubby's name

And then in the body of the email put his File # and your UCI # along with his dob along with your question.

:D

And remember: KG can very well be working on applications submitted in 2013 so keep your spirits high -- anything is possible in this process!!!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Hi, im new to this forum. I have been reading a lot of the posts. And im really shock why the processing for sponsorship takes so long. I know a lot of people that went through this same process and it only take up till 8 mnths and now i seen processing time up to 22 mnths :eek:... smh.. its hard enough when u are far apart from your spouses and this making it worst... sigh!!! Also i want to congratulate for all those who already have gotten their visas and praying for the ones who are still waiting, including myself.. And i have a question.. why the need to redo a medical when its already done? I think that is bs, because from once they received it, i dnt think u should redo it!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lovindahubby said:
Hi, im new to this forum. I have been reading a lot of the posts. And im really shock why the processing for sponsorship takes so long. I know a lot of people that went through this same process and it only take up till 8 mnths and now i seen processing time up to 22 mnths :eek:... smh.. its hard enough when u are far apart from your spouses and this making it worst... sigh!!! Also i want to congratulate for all those who already have gotten their visas and praying for the ones who are still waiting, including myself.. And i have a question.. why the need to redo a medical when its already done? I think that is bs, because from once they received it, i dnt think u should redo it!!!!
Welcome lovindahubby! :D

Yes, we all seem to know people that get through this process quickly and the reality is it can take up to almost two years.

The medical is only valid for one year and you cannot land if it has expired which is why you may have to re-do it if the processing of your application takes longer than a year. The good news is the visa officer can choose to extend the medical but it's up to them. If the timeline for Stage 2 processing continues to take over a year, Kingston needs to look at their process and request the medical from the Applicant when they are close to finalizing the application so there isn't a need to do/pay for it twice.

When did you apply?

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
I see congrats are in order for mr n mrsm o n o ......ppr thats wonderful....kingston ppr train is pulling out da station please font leave half empty there ud still nuff room in da train for pprs for nev chicki sammy dg and a whole kgn forum .....welcome to da newbies

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
Congrats on receiving your AOR, wof! I am sure it is all very overwhelming...are you seriously considering hiring an immigration lawyer?
Yes my darling..it all is legal mumbo jumbo..sec 1(23) of the IRB act just an example...I will feel allot more comfortable having someone there who can translate all that legal crap..this is our future and I cant imagine them asking me some legal crap and me not knowing how to answer..so the safest way I think would be to hire a lawyer. For this part anyway...I mean we did the paper work ourselves and didn't screw up..so I thought maybe we could do the appeal too...but the legality of it all is where I am ignorant..I dont have a legal bone in my body :eek:

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Nevaeha i sent in my application April 30,2013, i received a letter saying i missed a signature and that form was also included. They also required an option C print out. I got all information and redo that one page that was missing a signature. They receive back the mail, process the application then was approved. My application was finalized and sent to jamaica by september 3. I then emailed kingston asking if they received my application and in 24hr i got reply saying they received it september and its currently in queue for initial review for...