AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
ew... cant even think of liquor right now...

LCW you are good to do all that when you feel bad from the night before... i can hardly manage to type girl!

lol @ gettin frosh off of the smell.... when u smellin johncrow batty rum or wray and him nephew rum no doubt u get froshed... that come like paint remover! taste good in the rum punch tho... mmm mmm!

This weekend me and hubby are going to watch his first ever firework display...I am going to suprise him - we are going on a cruise ship that tours lake ontario and is a buffett dinner and dance and then we stop off near ontario place and watch the fire works then we go party until 12! Never done it before so it should be fun.

I am so glad that i have hubby to share all these moments with - one day each and everyone of you guys will be reunited with there loved ones to do the same! Promise! And Sheraig if you come to Toronto you can come par with us.....

Anxiouslywaiting - we were in talks of doing a forum family beach party this summer.. are you near toronto?

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Aww Kc that is soo fricking rosemantic...... :'( :'(....

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...

Everybody getting an early start on the weekend....

Jammy: hope things good.......u wanted like the President ;D ;D

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
KC......................thats sounds great " yes I am in Toronto, Live in Pickering work in Scarb, am good for it...

doesn't seem like much going on today, Well I guess some days more than some!

Planning one of those dinner cruise on the Mariposa Belle, when we come back in July... that is so awesome KC,
he will love it. its like a whole to world to them. they gotta loves us. :p :p enjoy these treasured moment my dear.

It atmosphere is so nice, although the cruise is short.

I cant touch the liquor at all, my sister could go toe- to- toe with any man...a bottle of Smirnoff ice would make me

sick and it only have 5% alcohol.. can never get it pass the neck.... ;).

Its all good though different strokes for different folks....

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Hope you guys have a nice long weekend, see y'all back here on Tuesday..........Where we will get lots and lots of

updates....... I am counting on that...

Well I will check back in later to see if any last minute updates..........any last minute call from KG, to make the

weekend even better...

BE SAFE!!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
So wait deh dem have these nice boat rides down a Edmonton side...??

mi just cant drink till mi drunk....mi try it so much times ....give up now still....
dont like the side effects at alll.....I hate vomitting...i got a fair share of that
from my pregnancy......

I know ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

TGIFFFFFFF

Hey Missing....whe u deh come scream up inna di place nuh man..chu....

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CONGRATULATIONS MISSING...Finally.... :D :D :D AHHHH I hope it keeps going... :D :D :D

Well everyone have a great long weekend...and enjoy!!!... I am busy making a 3 tiered 50th Anniversary Cake for tomorrow.... :D I will catch up on all the posts later this weekend. 8)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Hello my family and my apologies (sort of) for taking so long to get back on the forum. Got to spend a couple extra weeks in JA with the Mrs and kinda got sidetracked. Bam, Bampa as it now named. Wow so many posts it will take me a couple days to read them all.
Welcome to all our new members.
kc, I did the hammock standing up with no injuries, can't say it was great as hard to concrentrate on the task at hand but gotter' done.
Starting a new job next week so will be a little slow in my postings but, please know how much you guys mean to each other and take great care of yourselves so you can be there for your spouses. Our day will soon come.
ciao for now
canuck

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
;) ;)MISSING CONGRATS!!!!!
I hope I hear something and dem move fast like your file..
SOOOOO Happy for you I can only imagine....................

ROOM BLESS UP and AFTER THE LONG WEEKEND I HOPE TO HEAR MORE GOOD NEWSSS!!!!

REMEMBER ROOM DEM MUSS COME!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NUH WORRY YUSELF!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
ROOOOOM WHERE EVERYONE DEH!!!!
CAN YOU TELL I AM BORED I AM AT MY PART TIME JOB JUST HERE WONDERING IT WOULD BE NICE IF HUBBY HEAR FROM KG BEFORE SEPT, AS SEPT WOULD BE 7 MONTHS FOR ME AND I AM GOING DOWN SEPT 23RD IT WOULD BE SOOOO NICE IF HE WAS COMING BACK WITH ME

BWOOOYYYYY

SO HOW IS EVERYONE??????

WELL SINCE ME NO HAVE NO LIFE AGAIN HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GET THRU SO FAR IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!!

BLESS

:) :) :) :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hey everyone

i got this message in my private mail box on this sight ..Not sure if anyone else got it ..Seemed to be generally directed to all of us ..I didnt include the posters name just incase they didnt want there screen name known ...

Good night ladies....Remember that woman that constantly annoyed you and broke up the group discussion last yr. The knowledgeable one on all things Jamaica...I suppose you guys must have moved on from her but if you don't know already...her hubby landed in Dec...left her ass this past April..went to Montreal and now lives in LA....out of her own dirty slanderous mouth..check her facebook if you care to. I read with much interest the posts you guys had going until that slime came in....she spreads her business all over the internet and thinks Karma is not a *censored word*....well it is...anyway have a good one and keep the discussions going..you have made many silent readers like me smile..even though I cannot always translate the patois..but it is all good!

For all the newbies this woman was a virus to our likkle world about 7 month ago we ended up leaving another sight and coming here to get away from her..All i can say it was pretty bad

Anyways i havent even slept yet just got in froma house party/bbq....Hubby is passed out in the chair ...WTF.....And i am like oh ill check fossbook...and then i get that message .....Its already light out and i havent slept ...its starting to feel like Jamaica for me and hubby ...weather is good all night party last night.....wooooi..

Okay and to you poster who just reads thanks for the email ...lol

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
LCW a so some peoole stay ttruss me dem will come amongst you and behind yu back dem a slander you with lies, me no deal with much people due to me ignorant and me will get DARk pon yu so me tek it easy and watch and listen and when I feel like jotting something down on here I do, otherwise I just chill, cause the way I see it dem muss come one day, THATS HOW EVERYONE SHOULD THINK YU SEE ME.

Well Forum on the other NOTE HAPPY SUNDAY just done cook Rice and peas and Stew chicken
Going to do the laundry now and straighten up the house a bit.

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED Sunday!!!!!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
ang... i'm coming for dinner :) (actually i think hubby is planning on stew chicken and we have left over rice and peas (not as good as fresh, but we'll survive :)) so we'll be having the same

LCW... i know we must have a few lurkers, we're an entertaining bunch lol... nice to see that they are supportive too! :) i read a little of that piece of venom and agree... kharma is such a lovely thing... sadly some people will be used to get into this country, you have to hope it'll be the ones who deserve it... i do feel for her child tho... disappearing father and wack job for a mother... hopefully he can overcome...

welcome back canuck...

oh CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missing.... i knew your time was coming soon!!!

hey rosie, glo, anxious, kc, confused, sheraig, hf, nae-nae, sassy (how'd the family reunion go?), jammy (hope you're ok!! keep your head up!), helpme and everyone else i'm forgetting.. excuse, it's early!

hubby does his G2 exit test on Tuesday, so we'll likely go head out for a practice drive around the area today... all the "tourist" are up and about, should give him traffic to play with since he's seen very little since he's been here... Toronto will likely be a bit of a shock to him... i think he'll pass the test no problem, however he needs to get it thru his skull that yellow means stop, not keep going... in jamaican not everyone stops for a yellow (or any other colour for that matter) light... up here you must if you can, and he's run a few he shouldn't have... opps... can't do that for the test tho!

have a great day all and happy holiday tomorrow for those up here

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning all and thanks Chell. Not really sure how I feel about the -3 temps. Quite a shock to the system. I guess I'll overcome it soon enough. Doesn't sound like KG is moving that quickly again, how are you naking out Maple, hoping you would be with hubby by now but soon will come. Happy long weekend to all, it is Labour day in JA tomorrow as well so a holiday for all.

A friend asked me the other day why I never got married. I replied "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."

"Oh, come on now," said my friend. "Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl... once. I guess she was the one perfect girl -- the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything... I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."

"Well, why didn't you marry her?" asked my friend. I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "She was looking for the perfect man."

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
LOL LCW, anonymous posts, eh? I didn't get anything in my inbox .. I think mine is prolly full

But what did I tell that skank back then? I tell she str8 up dat lil bwoi ah use she fuh get golden ticket into Canada but she ah keep seh him want to spen he life with she cuz he proppa love she. Love meh rass.

She tink lil man a want big over used, slack poonannie like she own (excuse my language you saints). She rass now ah see weh barely ah grow .. lawd only knows if he ah survive the rough world in Canada.

Ooman prappa schupiddd schupiddd man... she well and look fih wah him duh she.

Yea, karma too comes in it's little dutty ways to payback.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone hope u all are having a great long weekend. Read your post LCW I didn't get anything either Confused how rude..lol. Awww thats sad soooooo sad that she went there placed her nasty mean self upon that boy and he loved her to the ends of the earth so she thought Bla Bla Bla Bla, and see what happens. But hey who are we to say the truth to her. We are just rude nasty woman who know nothing about nothing. LOL. Mrs Knowitall hits dirt. Yup Karma is a Beotch. Watch out Jamaica boys she may prowl again. :eek:
And soon we begin another fine week my people and hope for some more calls. Until then I am gonna go have supper with my friends. We are having Jamaican and Arabic food what a mix.