passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
oneandonly said:
I hope were home in canada for Xmas. Even though I haven't bought any Xmas stuff yet for our place.
Lol I just got hubby a laptop this week thought I should start now before its all the sudden Dec.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TARTAR said:
Are there any May 2013, PR applicant here?
You can check the spreadsheet under Chickie72's ticker to see the members on this thread who applied in May 2013. It appears there are two others besides you.

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
Wow thats good news Mrs. Reckford...congrats to you and the hubby. Great way to end the summer!!!

seems as if kingston was working today i got an email from them today. i was so hoping it was about my passport ::) ::)

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
saskia said:
Wow thats good news Mrs. Reckford...congrats to you and the hubby. Great way to end the summer!!!

seems as if kingston was working today i got an email from them today. i was so hoping it was about my passport ::) ::)
So, what was it about then? :)

Don't mind me, it's late, I am unwinding from a long, challenging week at work and just lurking here on the forum!

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
What are Notes?? Bcoz I constantly read where applications saying, they've ordered their notes, or they received their notes, or they havnt gottentheir notes, what are notes, plz shed som light

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
CdnandTrini said:
Awww.....Mrs. Maddants is a very blessed woman then ;)
CdnandTrini< I feel blessed to have Maddants for my husband. I will show him respect and devotion as much as he has shown me.

Child of God I would like 12 Responsibilities of Every Husband Toward His Wife
~Pastor Kohl this to apply for wives as well. Treat you partner as much as you would want to be treated, God will surely bless you!

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 &amp; expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Mrs. Reckford said:
Hey everyone! So as I posted Monday my husband got the call. He sent his passport in Tuesday with his flight itinerary and they called today, he officially has his passport back!! 2 days to have his passport back! That's crazy fast! I leave sept 1 to jamaica and we will land back in Canada sept 5! It's happened so fast.
Congrads to Mrs. Reckford! This is very good news that you share! :D

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 &amp; expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Well Family, it just past the 19th month since our application was filed. I am getting more anxious as Maddant's pending interview date draws closer. I know in my heart that this process will come to an end soon. I won't be able to spend his birthday with him. Also, will probably not spend our second anniversary together either. :( But somehow, maybe I will get to go back to Jamaica one more time? Depends on timing and whatever situation comes first.

I am flying out to Edmonton, Alberta tomorrow, work related stuff. I am going to enjoy this trip, even if it is work related. I will soon be back home again. One thing about my work it sometimes involves travel, and sometimes it is far away.

Waiting to hear some more good news from the rest of you! I am praying for those Kingston workers, to re-vitalize their energy and process some of our files quicker!

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
@ CharlieD

More documents they needed..

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TARTAR said:
What are Notes?? Bcoz I constantly read where applications saying, they've ordered their notes, or they received their notes, or they havnt gottentheir notes, what are notes, plz shed som light
GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

If you want to read more about notes, enter GCMS notes in the forum search engine.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Akiikwe said:
Well Family, it just past the 19th month since our application was filed. I am getting more anxious as Maddant's pending interview date draws closer. I know in my heart that this process will come to an end soon. I won't be able to spend his birthday with him. Also, will probably not spend our second anniversary together either. :( But somehow, maybe I will get to go back to Jamaica one more time? Depends on timing and whatever situation comes first.

I am flying out to Edmonton, Alberta tomorrow, work related stuff. I am going to enjoy this trip, even if it is work related. I will soon be back home again. One thing about my work it sometimes involves travel, and sometimes it is far away.

Waiting to hear some more good news from the rest of you! I am praying for those Kingston workers, to re-vitalize their energy and process some of our files quicker!
Hi Akiikwe! :D

As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Here's hoping/wishing/praying for a successful interview for Maddants! I hope he gets to take the night flight he is always typing about!

May you and Maddants be able to spend every birthday and anniversary together. And I think you should go to JA for your anniversary if he's not in Canada by then - you both deserve it.

Safe travels for your work trip!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good evening forum family! :D

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, including the Kingston workers!

One more sleep until the beginning of another work week!

I hope we get some A LOT of great news out of Kingston starting tomorrow!!!!!

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Nevaeha said:
Hi Akiikwe! :D

As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Here's hoping/wishing/praying for a successful interview for Maddants! I hope he gets to take the night flight he is always typing about!

May you and Maddants be able to spend every birthday and anniversary together. And I think you should go to JA for your anniversary if he's not in Canada by then - you both deserve it.

Safe travels for your work trip!
Thanks Nevaeha, Maddants will get his night flight hopefully soon. As the day grows nearer, the more anxious/nervous I get. But it should be Maddants who feels that way, He is the one who has to come face to face with them. But our confidence will shine through.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Hello Forum Family

I am still here with you all if not physically but mentally. I think of this forum everyday wondering who will be next on the PR train and hoping that someone will have good news daily. Congrats to Mrs. Record on your hubby's COPR. Two days of PP return was awfully speedy and am glad your plans can go as scheduled. I trust tomorrow and the rest of the week will bring more good news esp for those waiting so very long. Mrs.Maddants your time is drawing near. Just remember that all things work together for good and God's Appointed Time is the best time for you and Maddants. As to Chickie, Nevaeha, Sammy,and all the others in waiting for over a year, your victory is around the corner too so just make sure you're ready for that notification as it's on its way. Anyway, I am just giving you all a quick shoutout. I was involved in a very serious accident since I last posted so have been very busy dealing with that plus of course all the other affairs that come with bng a new immigrant. Both cars have been written off and the other driver has bn charged for careless driving as she ran a stop sign going east while we were going north so there was a huge collision. Thankfully I am ok but have to be doing physio nevertheless. Outside of that bad news which still ended up good and I give God all the praise and thanks, I completed my landing at the border so am now an official PR. For those who know I arrived Canada last June so had bn a visitor prior to getting PR so I didn't just land!. My arrival then was more "juicy" having not seen hubby for several months as he returned Canada bfore me so he met me at the airport with a red rose in his hands and since the plan was not for me to return Jamaica I got a very big welcome to Canada as it wasn't so much an easy decision for me to leave Ja, one part wanted to and the other wasn't quite ready yet, and I was hoping hubby would return to live there. However, after all decisions were final and my mind was made up there was no turning back. We headed straight from the airport to spend time at Niagara Falls and had a super fine time. This time I went to the border alone at Niagara as hubby didn't really need to be there so I told him it wasn't necessary and was happy to have some me time for a change so just took the Canada coach and kick back and enjoyed the scenery and downtime etc. Everything went well. Walked over the Rainbow bridge to the US side, handed them my docs and did flagpole then walked back over to the Cdn side and did paperwork. Glad I took this option as it was fast and easy rather than having to await appointment from local CIC office which can take 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how busy the office is, and the notification is mailed to you. Anyway this post is overdue but couldn't let the day finished without letting you all know I haven't forgotten you but have just been busy with personal life. Hang in there everyone, keep positive and keep the faith.