AOR Received.
20-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey havent being on here for a while now how is everyone doing OOOOOO btw still just waiting not knowing or hearing anything.

Rockstone1235

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Everyone!
Im new to thread although I have been lurking for some time (and so does my hubby) LOL
My hubby and I have been married for over 3years (married Oct. 2010, known each other for over 7years) and have been waiting for Kingston's approval since March 2012! Yup March 2012!! I am in shock everyday that he is STILL out there and we are STILL not in each others arms. Its hard and we talk 1000 times a day but sometimes that makes me miss him more. I was approved for sponsorship on July 23, 2012.
I decided to take a chance and contact my MP who told me that my application was still in "Initial Review" when my application hit the 9mth mark. I know it was early but she was nice enough to do it but said she wont be able to look into it again until Feb 2014 :( I have written many emails to Kingston and to be honest they have emailed me back every time until I asked about the "bring forward date" LOL Its funny how they conveniently cant email me back when I asked if they are viewing my application as they promised.
I see a few of us are waiting and Im not understanding why these people are taking SOOOO LONG to check applications. I even tried to request my notes for the first time 1.5mth ago and still no response. This process can really discourage you but with the grace of God our love is keeping us strong.
I love the support you guys give so I decided to finally stop stalking the forum and to be apart of it instead LOL :D :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Rockstone1235 said:
Hi Everyone!
Im new to thread although I have been lurking for some time (and so does my hubby) LOL
My hubby and I have been married for over 3years (married Oct. 2010, known each other for over 7years) and have been waiting for Kingston's approval since March 2012! Yup March 2012!! I am in shock everyday that he is STILL out there and we are STILL not in each others arms. Its hard and we talk 1000 times a day but sometimes that makes me miss him more. I was approved for sponsorship on July 23, 2012.
I decided to take a chance and contact my MP who told me that my application was still in "Initial Review" when my application hit the 9mth mark. I know it was early but she was nice enough to do it but said she wont be able to look into it again until Feb 2014 :( I have written many emails to Kingston and to be honest they have emailed me back every time until I asked about the "bring forward date" LOL Its funny how they conveniently cant email me back when I asked if they are viewing my application as they promised.
I see a few of us are waiting and Im not understanding why these people are taking SOOOO LONG to check applications. I even tried to request my notes for the first time 1.5mth ago and still no response. This process can really discourage you but with the grace of God our love is keeping us strong.
I love the support you guys give so I decided to finally stop stalking the forum and to be apart of it instead LOL :D :p
Welcome to our fam jam, Mr & Mrs Rockstone!

Thanks for coming out of hiding! :eek:

Since you've been lurking I'm sure you know that Chickie and Kadi take care of the timeline spreadsheet for the KG thread. The spreadsheet is located under Chickie's ticker.

There is a handful of us that have been waiting since the first quarter of 2012, so you are not alone. ;)

Hopefully we will start seeing some positive action from KG in September!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the immigration ride with the rest of us!

And please keep us updated with the progress of your application!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
co16062012 said:
hey havent being on here for a while now how is everyone doing OOOOOO btw still just waiting not knowing or hearing anything.

Hey stranger!

Hopefully we all will start hearing from KG in the VERY near future.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx nev n maddants ur time will soon come so i just looking at my facebook and air jamaica is having a special it is 276 one way taxes inclusive toronto to kingston for travels sept 1st st through to october 26th this year

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Samilanaire said:
Forum members i sincerely apologized for my absence but somehow it appears after u stop following on here they kicked me off n i forgot my passwordi was able to get restored n now am baq so i know i have quite a bit of pages to read but hubby n i r gud we had sum troubles but working it oyt i guess the culture shock caz its his first time in canada currently we r still seeking regarding employment for him n its hard my lil girl enjoys her dad its like am non existence i wish ereone all the besr those in ja with hubby enjoy ere bit of it n those still waiting hold tight caz one rhings for the lifht will shine for yall soon it must happen nev chicks maddants just to name a few hold da faith n cum on kgn reunification
Hey girl thanks for stopping by good to hear that you and hubby are doing great....time surely flies....they always say the first year of living together is always the hardest to adjust to but its all timing...the transition to a new country could sure be an impact on a loved one. Hang in there girl you and hubby with get through this bumpy new road that's ahead for you both.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Rockstone1235 said:
Hi Everyone!
Good Afternoon!!!!

Welcome to our thread Mr and Mrs Rockstone

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Afternoon family

How is everyone doing today? Its a brand new week hoping that Kingston has some news in store for us. Its about time someone hears something has been way to quiet.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
good afternoon everyone! Heres to the start of a whole new week! Someone's gonna hear something for sure this week!

Welcome to the new people I will add you to the spreadsheet as soon as I get a chance. Great bunch of people in here and you learn alot too! Pull up a chair and relax, sometimes it can be a long ride! :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Ok so i have added Rockstone1235-welcome again, can you tell us what your hubbys ECAS says so we can input that also?

Heres the update for the beginning of the week:
Waiting for passports to be returned: Sakia......Kerolsgirl.......samll1......waitingonforever......jamaicalove-praying you hear something this week!
waiting for sponsor approval: lonely_cdnwife........Zoey80......Tartar......lonelymrs......praying you hear something this week also!

Everyone else just sitting back waiting to hear PPR-big prayers going out to us all, this wait is long and hard but the prize at the end makes everything worth it!

Blessings!

T

Rockstone1235

Aug 19, 2013
Thanks so much Nevaeha and Chickie! :D

Chickie, his ecas says:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2012.

2.Medical results have been received

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Rockstone1235 said:
Thanks so much Nevaeha and Chickie! :D

Chickie, his ecas says:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2012.

2.Medical results have been received
mines says the same exact thing. we both have the same timeline.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chilld of God said:
mines says the same exact thing. we both have the same timeline.
You had me excited for a split second, coG. I thought you were posting you got PPR...

Rockstone1235

Aug 19, 2013
:)Ok Child of God, I'm praying (like everyone else is) that u get a call soon! My hubby and I always say everything happens for a reason even if we dont see it yet because He always has something great in store or a lesson to be taught...One lesson I have definetly learned is patience lol (I had NONE before this process lol)

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Good Morning Everyone
Just got back after a long weekend off. Hope we all hear some good news this week :D