07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Uggggghhh!!!!! What is holding up your file Chickie? Kingston give this woman some good news please, we claim it!

And yes where is Nev? Lurking maybe. Nev, praying for you too. Blessings from the POS thread.
thank you! I am claiming that baby! Lol I haven't the slightest idea what is holding up my file but really wishing whatever is holding it will let it go!!!! Lol

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Yes hubby just went and redid his police check 2 weeks ago and we took the 21 day option for $6000 I think last time we did it it was $2000 for one week express the prices are crazy! Hubby and kids medicals expire in September so I guess we will have to redo them too cause we are still waiting for the arc and that takes at least 3 months!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
I believe that everyone from 2012 will at the very least be having Christmas with their hubs and wives. I know some will definitely have their celebration even before then but I am putting it to the very latest time that you will be united with your loved ones. Keep the faith y'all knowing that what God has joined together, no man can put asunder. God is far greater than CIC and he has everyone in the palms of his hands and there's an Appointed Time for each person. Even when Kgn is not working, God is working behind the scenes. Don't lose hope as you've come too far.The light is waiting on you in the tunnel and you will see it just as the children in the wilderness did after spending so many years. God is more than able to do more than we ask or even think. Just continue to trust His promises. He knows best and even when our human weaknesses come upon us, just remember that you're not forgotten, and your day is just around the corner.Blessings.

chickie72 said:
thank you! I am claiming that baby! Lol I haven't the slightest idea what is holding up my file but really wishing whatever is holding it will let it go!!!! Lol
lonelycanadianwifey said:

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
This is an interesting read, particularly for those persons feeling down and discouraged right now. What is yours, will always be yours no matter the circumstance. God usually has three responses - Yes, Not right now, or I have something better in store for you. Just remember that!

THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY

A very poor young man has been looking for a job for
years.One day when he was walking on the street he picked up an old news paper. When he was reading it. He came across an AD. He needed that Job.The Ad said , pliz bring you CV.The man had no money to type a
cv. He didn't have a suit to wear.He didn't have a car. But he said , with or without a suit I'm going.He picked up a dirty paper , he borrowed a pen , and he wrote
his CV.The next day he woke up early because he had no
money for transport , he put on his normal clothes , when he arrive there. , 3 people were already there.They were wearing expensive suits and shoe.These 3 men asked ,were are you going , can't you see that
you are dirty and smelling.The man replied , I'm here for an interview. They laughed at him. The manager , they
started with the first one ,
Manager: If you get the Job what are you going to do with your first pay.
First Man: I will go overseas , I will go shopping.
Manager: Ok.
Second Man: I will take my wife to a honey moon.
Third Man: I will buy a new car.

Then the manager called this poor man and asked him. Why dint you type your CV.Why are you not wearing a suit.The young man replied ,I don't have money , I don't
have a place to stay I came here on foot.
The Manager stood up and said to the poor man , The
job is yours Sir. You see that car parked out there , its yours ,here is the Key to your house. We will pay
for all your driving school expenses. For the time
being , we will give a company driver , he will be taking you to and from home.

Moral of the story:
GOD can lift you up from zero to HERO.
Someone please shout AMEN.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
saskia said:
yes maddants u r right i think they raise it since july.

I paid for the express n did my prints at St. Mary instead of it taking 7days it took 2 weeks for me to collect it. I was so pissed. So its better you go kingston. At kingston u can get it same day but i think its for $8,000.
the last time I did my police record I paid $2500 jmd for express and I got it back in 1 week....I went straight to Kingston and got it done there.....im not going to pay no $6000 jmd for it because they are too teaf....all this thing is a money making thing in my book....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
Yes hubby just went and redid his police check 2 weeks ago and we took the 21 day option for $6000 I think last time we did it it was $2000 for one week express the prices are crazy! Hubby and kids medicals expire in September so I guess we will have to redo them too cause we are still waiting for the arc and that takes at least 3 months!
some I talk to today work in the tax office here in santa cruz told me it was $6000 for the express and $3500 for the 3 weeks so I just hope those prices are right because I will pay for the 3 weeks one since I have time to collect it before my interview

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tamarindball said:
This is an interesting read, particularly for those persons feeling down and discouraged right now. What is yours, will always be yours no matter the circumstance. God usually has three responses - Yes, Not right now, or I have something better in store for you. Just remember that!

years.One day when he was walking on the street he picked up an old news paper. When he was reading it. He came across an AD. He needed that Job.The Ad said , pliz bring you CV.The man had no money to type a
cv. He didn't have a suit to wear.He didn't have a car. But he said , with or without a suit I'm going.He picked up a dirty paper , he borrowed a pen , and he wrote
money for transport , he put on his normal clothes , when he arrive there. , 3 people were already there.They were wearing expensive suits and shoe.These 3 men asked ,were are you going , can't you see that
you are dirty and smelling.The man replied , I'm here for an interview. They laughed at him. The manager , they

Then the manager called this poor man and asked him. Why dint you type your CV.Why are you not wearing a suit.The young man replied ,I don't have money , I don't
job is yours Sir. You see that car parked out there , its yours ,here is the Key to your house. We will pay

Moral of the story:
AMEN

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Maddants said:
some I talk to today work in the tax office here in santa cruz told me it was $6000 for the express and $3500 for the 3 weeks so I just hope those prices are right because I will pay for the 3 weeks one since I have time to collect it before my interview
If u pay the 6,000 and go to Kingston will you have it the same day?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
carm_cnd said:
If u pay the 6,000 and go to Kingston will you have it the same day?
For the express it is one week and u can pick it up. They gave u the date to come back and get it. There is no option to get it same day :(

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Ok i i need some advice i hope someone can help me. Okay I got recommended to this room from a friend of mine but I wasn't really active in the room and kind of forgot about it for a few months but I really need some advice. I applied for my husband permanent visa under the family class application we were married in October 2010. To make a long story short I applied for his family class sponsorship October 26, 2012 I was approved in Canada by November 12, 2012 His application was forwarded to Jamaica and received on December 12, 2012. Since then I've been checking online weekly sometimes daily on our application process and all of the time it said in progress. Now two Fridays ago I checked it and it said decisions made. Can someone tell me know what is going to happen?? I am really confused!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Trudybuff said:
Ok i i need some advice i hope someone can help me. Okay I got recommended to this room from a friend of mine but I wasn't really active in the room and kind of forgot about it for a few months but I really need some advice. I applied for my husband permanent visa under the family class application we were married in October 2010. To make a long story short I applied for his family class sponsorship October 26, 2012 I was approved in Canada by November 12, 2012 His application was forwarded to Jamaica and received on December 12, 2012. Since then I've been checking online weekly sometimes daily on our application process and all of the time it said in progress. Now two Fridays ago I checked it and it said decisions made. Can someone tell me know what is going to happen?? I am really confused!

If it says desision made under your name that means you were approved for sponsorship. However it should have said this since you were able to log onto ECAS. If it says desision made under your spouses name them they would have called them to hand in their passport for the visa and they woul have had to send in it.

Congrats if it is under your spouses name. Your journey is over

Please let us know if the visa was issued

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
tamarindball said:

Moral of the story:
Amen; very nice tamarind; and so true.

Really felt down these last couple of weeks; especially because I started browsing other forums and see these other people get through in less than 6mths from other countries; and our little island with 3000 apps or less are waiting average over a year; as my 2 year old would say...'not fair'.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Amen; very nice tamarind; and so true.

Really felt down these last couple of weeks; especially because I started browsing other forums and see these other people get through in less than 6mths from other countries; and our little island with 3000 apps or less are waiting average over a year; as my 2 year old would say...'not fair'.
Agree with the 2 year old "Not fair".....stomping feet on floor! :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all, here's to the end of another work week and another week of no one hearing anything....is anyone surprised by that ........sorry getting kinda pissy now this is just frigging ridiculous. Someone needs to learn time management and maybe these applications would move along a little faster but what do some people care, it's not their lives that are all out of whack and they are getting paid for their 8 hours so who cares! GRRRRRRRRRRR can you tell I am getting grumpy about this whole entire thing!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
Agree with the 2 year old "Not fair".....stomping feet on floor! :)
;D