Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
well here is my update.....got hubbies notes back again today :( sadly we didn't get over the ARC issue and in the notes it states that hubby will need an ARC.....i really and truly knew this in my heart so it didn't even depress me to read this. Good news tho......ELIGIBILITY: PASSED! Man do they ever check into your life wow.....they said they asked for the documents and RPF fee...."have not requested ARC fee as other documents outstanding" so we emailed today and said that we read in the notes about the ARC and if I can pay it the same way as the RPF and if we can do it now and they email response was rather short and sweet :ARC is paid within JAMAICA......? ? ok thanks for that answer so I emailed back again and asked how and can we do that? No answer back :(

I was planning on going down to JA on April 26th and was going to buy my ticket on Wednesday.....instincts kept telling me to wait, I wasn't sure why....i even said this to my parents. Well a couple of months ago, I said to God...i am putting everything into your hands now and I truly believe this was God holding me off from buying the ticket since we now have a $400 ARC fee to pay (and i just paid the $490 RPF fee) seeing as we haven't got the request for the ARC but it was all in the notes which I received today (1 week early!) see! God does work in mysterious ways!

My only thing is why not ask for the ARC fees too now.....why make me wait the 6 to 8 weeks for the RPF fee to register....? but such is life.

All in all i am not depressed...i am actually excited because I know now I don't have to do the RCMP fingerprints (RCMP screening came back with no reportable trace -which we already knew it would :p) so that is a 6 month delay that i don't have to worry about....i truly believe hubby will be home before summer's end and I am good with those statistics!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chickie72 said:
well here is my update.....got hubbies notes back again today :( sadly we didn't get over the ARC issue and in the notes it states that hubby will need an ARC.....i really and truly knew this in my heart so it didn't even depress me to read this. Good news tho......ELIGIBILITY: PASSED! Man do they ever check into your life wow.....they said they asked for the documents and RPF fee...."have not requested ARC fee as other documents outstanding" so we emailed today and said that we read in the notes about the ARC and if I can pay it the same way as the RPF and if we can do it now and they email response was rather short and sweet :ARC is paid within JAMAICA......? ? ok thanks for that answer so I emailed back again and asked how and can we do that? No answer back :(

I was planning on going down to JA on April 26th and was going to buy my ticket on Wednesday.....instincts kept telling me to wait, I wasn't sure why....i even said this to my parents. Well a couple of months ago, I said to God...i am putting everything into your hands now and I truly believe this was God holding me off from buying the ticket since we now have a $400 ARC fee to pay (and i just paid the $490 RPF fee) seeing as we haven't got the request for the ARC but it was all in the notes which I received today (1 week early!) see! God does work in mysterious ways!

My only thing is why not ask for the ARC fees too now.....why make me wait the 6 to 8 weeks for the RPF fee to register....? but such is life.

All in all i am not depressed...i am actually excited because I know now I don't have to do the RCMP fingerprints (RCMP screening came back with no reportable trace -which we already knew it would :p) so that is a 6 month delay that i don't have to worry about....i truly believe hubby will be home before summer's end and I am good with those statistics!
Thant is good news, That would be ince for you both if he is home by summer.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Authorization to return to Canada-if you have been deported or asked to leave Canada you will require an ARC

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hello Everyone,
What is ARC? Thank you
I was also wondering the same thing!! :)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:

Chickie, of course we missed you; you're the captain of this boat!

Your attitude regarding the GCMS notes is so positive. Can you elaborate on 'Man do they ever check into your life wow'? I'm interested in what was documented in your notes to get a better understanding of the whole process.

And I still promise to send you to JA when I win the lottery!

Side note: How can you get your notes one week early when Maddants' wifey still hasn't received hers and it is has been longer than 30 days? Yes, this is a rhetorical question, just throwing it out there! ???

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
anyone awake with me?

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
chickie72 said:

This is so exciting! I am hopeful for you :)

I know a lot of the people who have been in this process for a while seem to be involved with immigration officer Mrs. Griffiths.
Maybe she gets sent all the ones that have been in process for over a year...
She seems to be a "big woman" there.

D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
good I thought I was all alone in here! not like we have a life on a Friday night eh!

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
chickie72 said:
good I thought I was all alone in here! not like we have a life on a Friday night eh!
Well. If i had a HUSBAND id probably be out and about ;)
and i would assume the same would be for you too !!
Where abouts are you Chickie?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
greengurl said:
Hi Everyone!
Just stopping in to say hello.
I am so glad that Easter is over, it was more difficult then I expected. Holidays are not easy when you spend them apart from your loved ones but this was our first holiday apart as husband and wife and I missed my husband like crazy!!! Just wanted to curl up in a ball until Easter passed.
Hoping to go to JM at the end of April or early May as it is time to see my hubby!! Booking flights from British Columbia makes traveling to JM expensive, with longer travelling time, especially as there are no direct flights as the winter season is over. I need to see my husband so I will do anything to make that happen!!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I am only into this process for a month and half and it is already tough....my utmost respect to everyone who are going through this process!!
Have a lovely evening everyone!!

Hey there greengurl....I just realized I missed this post....glad to see you pop in and say hello......Good luck with trying to get your flight booked.....that plane ride is long enough from Toronto so I feel sorry for you coming from BC. Keep the faith my girl....it will help you thru this long arse process.....

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
danielle902 said:
Well. If i had a HUSBAND id probably be out and about ;)
and i would assume the same would be for you too !!
Where abouts are you Chickie?
yes most definitely be out and about....I am in Brantford, Ontario about an hour away from Toronto....where u at?

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
chickie72 said:
anyone awake with me?
Hey Hun!

Still at school working on assignments!
This will not be the case next semester because by Darling Dear will be here!!!

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
danielle902 said:
This is so exciting! I am hopeful for you :)

I know a lot of the people who have been in this process for a while seem to be involved with immigration officer Mrs. Griffiths.
Maybe she gets sent all the ones that have been in process for over a year...
She seems to be a "big woman" there.

D
Whatever the case may be, she seems to take her sweet time crossing all her "T's" and dotting every "I"
How were the experiences of the other people you knew that dealt with her?