Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Hey Famjam!

A birdie told me there has been movement up in here! Good job Kingston and Congrats to those with updates. So glad to see the momentum pick back up!!

I am curious and have a question. Can all those who remember please help me out?!?!

Question: can you name which forum members were requested to resubmit any IMM forms before PPR? For example, I had to resubmit a new Schedule A. Also of the members who did, when did they originally apply?

Thank you for your help peeps!

Enjoy the long weekend! It's hubby's first Easter so we are going all out! Kids are pretty excited!

Xxx

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
ECAS is back up, checked it and nothing is new for me. Hopefully someone else is lucky ;D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Ok I have a question. this is the email Kingston sent me yesterday:

Dear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We require the following documents to enable us to continue the processing of your application:

•National ID: National Identification. Copy of government issued photo-identification from the mothers of your Dependents -XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX .This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide address history for the period January to June 2009 This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide Personal History details for period listed as "Self- employment in Jamaica" for the years in between working in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Update Personal History Section from January 2012 to present This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada Have sponsor sent copy of RPRF paymnent receipt to Case Procesisng Centre in Canada to confirm payment This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

So my question is do I send in 1 Schedule A with all the updated info or 3 seperate Schedule A's? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
LAWD!!!! They nuh easy! :-\

Chickie, I would suggest completing one IMM5669 form since all of the information they are requesting is contained in it.

It's so nice to know they are working on your application. :D

Good luck babes! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
danielle902 said:
ECAS is back up, checked it and nothing is new for me. Hopefully someone else is lucky ;D
I'll go take a spin and let you know if I win anything! :p

Edit: I could log on and surprise, surprise, surprise...no update on e-cas for me!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Jamgirl said:
Hey Famjam!

A birdie told me there has been movement up in here! Good job Kingston and Congrats to those with updates. So glad to see the momentum pick back up!!

I am curious and have a question. Can all those who remember please help me out?!?!

Question: can you name which forum members were requested to resubmit any IMM forms before PPR? For example, I had to resubmit a new Schedule A. Also of the members who did, when did they originally apply?

Thank you for your help peeps!

Enjoy the long weekend! It's hubby's first Easter so we are going all out! Kids are pretty excited!

Xxx
Hey Jamgir! Nice of you to pop in and say hi.

Happy first Easter together in Canada to you and your family. :-*

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nev i call it for u u n chickie r nextttt what i holy thursday gift we received tday am in disbelief

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
Nev i call it for u u n chickie r nextttt what i holy thursday gift we received tday am in disbelief
Awwww, thanks Samilanaire. :-*

I hope so and I'm sure Chickie does too! And personally, I would like hubby to get his call next Tuesday morning so if you have any connections... ;)

Kingston has everything they requested from hubby, they always did, it's just unfortunate that the police cert and medical expired. I truly hope they do not ask us for anything else.

It must be such a great feeling to receive the call; I'm going to cry like a baby when it happens to hubby.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trust me girl im still in disbelief my hubby called me this morning bawling the wrds cud hardly get out of his mouth n when ut finally did i just smiled because we know it was coming soon based on the ebcounter with kgn when he went there on tuesday and to top it off he sed he sent kgn an email this morning n as soon as he sent it this morning he got the call immediately thereafter our medicals expire next week

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
Trust me girl im still in disbelief my hubby called me this morning bawling the wrds cud hardly get out of his mouth n when ut finally did i just smiled because we know it was coming soon based on the ebcounter with kgn when he went there on tuesday and to top it off he sed he sent kgn an email this morning n as soon as he sent it this morning he got the call immediately thereafter our medicals expire next week
Perfect timing then! And believe it because it happened! I love that your hubby was so emotional about it. Will your hubby be landing the day he gets his passport back?

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesss we r routing for that depending on how long kingston keeps passport for we r hoping not long though two weeks am routing for but who knows with them

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Samilanaire said:
Girl my hubby cries alot hes very emmotional
My hubby cried on our wedding day and his dad gave him such a hard time about it. ::) I think it shows such strength, a truly beautiful charactersitic to see in a man.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Hubby and I are skyping now and he told me it was on the news in Canada today, that immigration Canada have reduced the backlog for permanent residence application by 40%. They were so proud. :D good news huh? I think so. I may be with hubby this year then lol.