January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
so i would think this means.....we have everything, it is sitting on your officers desk, he/she is working on something else right now but he/she will get to yours soon ( for them to call you for PPR!) Things happening soon for you......just hold the faith they will pick it up next week!
I think it means: "We're working on Chickie's application and as soon as it gets sorted out, we will be calling her hubby for PPR, and then we'll look at your hubby's application."

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
DADDYS GIRL said:
I smell PPR coming...hmmm....by the end of business day! The latest absolute latest will be Monday! I'm dancing in my seat say "Go Nev Go Nev Its Your PPR Its Coming" lol!
I wish! Too bad Monday is a holiday for KG!

You're in line too, DG!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jennikaclarke said:
My husbands record was when he was in Canada, it was was he was in his early 20s he's now 33 and is involved in the church, and is doing great things in his community. He's been back in Jamaica for 4 years now and the only think is he forgot to pay a ticket but once I reminded him he was there to pay it. I am going to be getting a lawyer, and should I be waiting for the pardon?

Thanks everyone its good to hear from people going through the same thing!
Goodluck, a lawyer is good and Ibelieve it will go well for you, only a matter of time. Nothing beats time my husband told me ;)

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
chickie72 said:
Did you have to send a DHL envelope with it? If you did there should be a tracking number on your receipt and if so then go to DHL website and put tracking number in and see if it has been picked up yet from Kingston!

Ok, thank you!

It just shows when it was received. Is the other # used for tracking it coming back?

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,
We just want to start by saying "Thank You" for what you are doing and for what you are about to do. You alone are worthy of our praises and glory. Lord as wait on your "appointed time" let us not be weary but give you praise as we wait upon your "perfect timing".
Lord you are wonderful and amazing and you do everything in your perfect timing. Lord only you know our hearts. And we know that you a a good God. We know that you love marriages for your word says "man should not be alone" and you took the rib from man to create woman in your own image. Your word says where two or more are gathered you are in the midst. Lord we are asking for your grace and mercy as we wait to join our spouses. Lord you know that the devil would want us to give up and throw in the towel but we know that is not your will, so we rebuke the devil and send him back to the pit of hell with fire and brimstone.

Lord we thank you for this forum as it is a constant support for us to lean, learn and get supported form our fellow distant and near friends. Lord forgive us when we complain that the process is taking too long. I can only say that you are taking us through the valley, a test so that we can give a testimony. Lord for those who want to give up, give them strength and keep fresh in their memory the "wedding day" the feelings, the love, joy, excitement and fear of the unknown the day that you joined them. Lord you are great and to be praised. I thank you in advance for your word and for the sacrifice of your son to save our sinful lives. Keep the IO safe and healthy that they may do their work according to your will. Keep them working fast and efficient to begin to reunite familes this week and in the upcoming months.
Lord I pray for protection and safe travels for those who are travelling to see their spouses and family over this and upcoming week. I pray for the young lady going to JA to share the joy of being pregnant with her spouse..how amazing you are for you only you know the plans that you have for each and every one of our lives. Lord for those who are not to travel due to other committments, finances, work, children..whatever the reason. Let them feel your love and your angels all around them. Let them hold on to the hope that with each day we are one day closer to being joined with our spouses. Lord we know that this immigration process is not easy but we are asking and will continue to ask for you to continue to walk with us through this journey. Again i just want to give you thanks in all that you and will do, for you are amazing and wonderful. You are to be praised. Lord I will continue to praise you while I wait on your perfect timing. In your precious name I pray. Amen, Amen and Amen.

All those who agree type AMEN.
Have a safe and Blessed week. Thank you Jesus.
AMEN :)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
Good Morning Sis.......im doing ok .....just here still waiting for some news right now...this ppl is taking very long on giving me some news....but they always say no news is good news but not in this case though...my wife just sent them all the western union receipt she have which is over 20 of them plus some phone cards she found from 2009 lol.....she sent me some phone card and my receipts them here to give to them if i still have to do interview which no date as yet...we still did not get the notes as yet which is sad.. been long overdue for those notes but otherwise im trying to find something funny about all this.......lol
Hope you hear something really soon, sounds like your on pins and needles lol

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DADDYS GIRL said:
Keep your spirit up! You will get the date and it will be very soon. In the mean time pretend you are studying for that exam which will change your life (actually it will). You should start writing letters/journals that you could bring to the interview detailing how each day has been without your wife, recap your conversations for that day, the plans you guys have both discussed. Be so prepared for that interview that you start asking the questions...lol!
That is a good way to put it. I like it :D

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samilanaire said:
Update update update guesss whatttttt Kingston jus call hubby n request passport yup we r almost done thank u allllll lets go kingston others r waiting
That is great news congratulation

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Nevaeha said:
I wish! Too bad Monday is a holiday for KG!

You're in line too, DG!
Hold on they getting two short weeks. Wow! I know soon time...Chickie, Nev, COG, Maddants, DG, and all of the forum at once...lol!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
DADDYS GIRL said:
Hold on they getting two short weeks. Wow! I know soon time...Chickie, Nev, COG, Maddants, DG, and all of the forum at once...lol!
hello my wife call cic and they told her they dont know anything about how long the interview date would take to schedule :mad: :mad: :mad:......they also say that if we dont hear anything for the embassy it good news because they will be asking for more documents......i told my wife that is something i dont wanna hear... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nevaeha said:
Kingston responded to the emails I sent them and confirmed they received everything they requested. Here is the email:

"This is in response to your email below. We have received the police certificate, RPRF and medical extension. Your spouse application is
being processed and remains in the processing queue. APPLICANT'S NAME will be contacted after his case has been reviewed."
Well that is some news ;) soon it will be you and very soon too. :)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
hello my wife call cic and they told her they dont know anything about how long the interview date would take to schedule :mad: :mad: :mad:......they also say that if we dont hear anything for the embassy it good news because they will be asking for more documents......i told my wife that is something i dont wanna hear... :mad: :mad: :mad:
seems to me it is good news for you already buddy and it will be your turn to fly up very soon. :D

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Need to be with Hubby said:
seems to me it is good news for you already buddy and it will be your turn to fly up very soon. :D
im looking up airline tickets right now as we speak :p :p :p :p :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Maddants, I completely understand your frustration! I remember reading that once your application is sent to Kingston, CIC is not able to answer any questions about your file. Keep on sending those emails to Kingston and they are going to have to give you an interview date sooner or later. I will continue to pray for you and your wifey.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Maddants, I completely understand your frustration! I remember reading that once your application is sent to Kingston, CIC is not able to answer any questions about your file. Keep on sending those emails to Kingston and they are going to have to give you an interview date sooner or later. I will continue to pray for you and your wifey.
thank you sis.......i know they going to have to let me know what is going on with our application....we still have not got the notes back as yet either....i hope that a good sign for me..lol