07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
firstladyking said:
Beautiful pics NTBWH...steer the course, the journey is an interesting one. I heard personally from my MP yesterday, he had just returned from parliament and he noted that the immigration minister is working hard on reducing wait times, so you probably will get through within 6-8 months for sure. Hoping for the best for you.

I hope this isnt just talk, that they actually pull through on what they say!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone! Come on Kingston what you got going for us today! I know someone is going to get some good news today, who's is going to be?

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
firstladyking said:
Not too sure about that one, but i wanted to check in with you to see how things are going with you and wifey.
we had a good conversation last Sunday. things are slowly but surely coming back together. the whole situation has made us both realize that we need to take the time out to work on ourselves. Sometimes God allow things to fall apart just for us to see where we have been going wrong.

A troubled marriage is like a faulty car engine. the entire engine have to be totally dismantled before the necessary repairs can be made. the process is called "overhauling" Sometimes God allow your marriage to be totally dismantled in order for him to make the necessary repairs. The overhauling process will takes place a few time throughout your marriage, when it comes do not be discouraged, just know that God is doing some repairs.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firstladyking said:
Beautiful pics NTBWH...steer the course, the journey is an interesting one. I heard personally from my MP yesterday, he had just returned from parliament and he noted that the immigration minister is working hard on reducing wait times, so you probably will get through within 6-8 months for sure. Hoping for the best for you.
Good morning, thank you. That is great new boy i would sure love that.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilld of God said:
we had a good conversation last Sunday. things are slowly but surely coming back together. the whole situation has made us both realize that we need to take the time out to work on ourselves. Sometimes God allow things to fall apart just for us to see where we have been going wrong.

A troubled marriage is like a faulty car engine. the entire engine have to be totally dismantled before the necessary repairs can be made. the process is called "overhauling" Sometimes God allow your marriage to be totally dismantled in order for him to make the necessary repairs. The overhauling process will takes place a few time throughout your marriage, when it comes do not be discouraged, just know that God is doing some repairs.
I totally agree with this. Sometimes it needs to fall apart to remind why you got married and how important you are to eachother.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
chilld of God said:

so true words......I am glad you too were able to talk and are starting to work on putting your "car" back together again :)

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
chilld of God said:

The key there is to never give up on each other. You both look so happy in your pics, I sincerely am praying for you that with each day your relationship will be stronger than it ever was. Tell her fi jus eazy herself man :-*

My husband says that good men (like him) are still around, but rare, she will acknowledge that in you, the very fact that your out here with us expressing your love and sentiments is a living testimony to how much you love her. I pray she too comes to that realization soon too. And there could be a bit in her that misses you so much that she acts it out in a negative way, again not intentionally to hurt you but just out of utter frustration.

This immigration process can bring out the best and worst in all of us. I like how Ready said it a few days ago, when you love that person for their faults, that's true love.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
NOW...back to other business...KINGSTON we need some PPR's, passports returned, AOR's, some news TODAY! Time to wake up and finish some files....NNEEXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Good morning everyone!

Looking forward to some GREAT news out of Kingston today......come on KG....what say you??????

@NTBWH...thanks for sharing your pics. They are beautiful :)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keke78 said:
Good morning everyone!

Looking forward to some GREAT news out of Kingston today......come on KG....what say you??????

@ NTBWH...thanks for sharing your pics. They are beautiful :)
Thank you :)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Hi Everyone!!!!

Sorry am running behind schedule but needed to make an appearance to wish a very special woman and husband a "Happily Ever After"
King and Queen in their magical world.

Mrs. King Your faith, your strength, your "endurance" kept you pressing to the finish line and it's all over now my friend. Your handsome-ness is coming home this very Friday and boy what a special day it will be. My heart and happy prayers are with you as you continue on this journey called life with your King.

This page is not big enough for me to really throw what I want to for you but close your eyes and imagine Disneyland fireworks.....here goes!!!

****Throws Confetti!!****

PS

Can't wait for them chicken wings!! :p

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Halfmoon said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

Sorry am running behind schedule but needed to make an appearance to wish a very special woman and husband a "Happily Ever After"
King and Queen in their magical world.

Mrs. King Your faith, your strength, your "endurance" kept you pressing to the finish line and it's all over now my friend. Your handsome-ness is coming home this very Friday and boy what a special day it will be. My heart and happy prayers are with you as you continue on this journey called life with your King.

This page is not big enough for me to really throw what I want to for you but close your eyes and imagine Disneyland fireworks.....here goes!!!

****Throws Confetti!!****

PS

Can't wait for them chicken wings!! :p
Good morning Mrs. Moon!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow so many good news on this forum congratulations to everyone n cum on kgn send them ppr question to anyone if requested documents have been sent off to kingston how long after must one await for an update is there any specified timeframe for a response

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Keke78 said:
Good morning Mrs. Moon!
And how you be today Keekee? 8)

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small, worrrld!! ;)