Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Have a good night forum family! Wishing you sweet dreams of your loved ones! Another day tomorrow, prayers to all.

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
chickie72 said:
Hey i just realized we haven't heard from his_wife since March 5th....they were supposed to put in passport and we never heard nothing back......i just pm'd her to find out wah gwan LOL
Hey everyone!!!!

I'm here!!!

I've been lurking! We did submit passport and PCC on march 1st and Ecas changed to Decison Made yesterday. so I stalked DHL all day today but nothing!!! We are aiming to have hubby here by the end of the month.

I am praying for all of you guys and I'm always here if anyone wants to rant!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
His_Wife said:
Hey everyone!!!!

I'm here!!!

I've been lurking! We did submit passport and PCC on march 1st and Ecas changed to Decison Made yesterday. so I stalked DHL all day today but nothing!!! We are aiming to have hubby here by the end of the month.

Woo hoo his_wife a landing story to read soon can't wait. I bet you are so excited right now stalking DHL on pins and needles. Keep us posted girl good luck.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Akiikwe said:
Yes and am wondering why they take so long.
send an email to them tell them when you sent in your application and that you have not gotten it back yet
bahhhh they were one day late sending mine back to me and i emailed them got a response the next day and then my notes came the same day

lol you and maddants do have the patients of job

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning family sorry i have not checked in awhile been crazy busy here at work(willy wonka time full speed) and planning the family vaca getting closer whooo hooo
question anyone know about expired pr cards ....my uncle always wait till the last minute for things and now with just over a month to travel is when him come tell me his pr card expired .... i called cic and they said that we should get the forms out for renewal asap along with a travel itinary and note saying that travel documents is attached and we need a rush process... and we should get it back in time however the processing time is at 75 days right now and there is no gurantee that we will get it back in time .
as usual i have been designated to fill out the forms but i am stuck fright now :-X :-X :-X
i there is a whole section in the page 2 And 3 that talks about absence does anyone have a clue what that is about ...im thinking its for people who were out of the country for a period of time

please help what do i put for question 22 on the pr application form if the person has not left the country in 10 years?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
His_Wife said:
Hey everyone!!!!

I'm here!!!

Woohoo great news! DHL should start moving today! come on DHL Come on KIngston!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family sorry i have not checked in awhile been crazy busy here at work(willy wonka time full speed) and planning the family vaca getting closer whooo hooo
question anyone know about expired pr cards ....my uncle always wait till the last minute for things and now with just over a month to travel is when him come tell me his pr card expired .... i called cic and they said that we should get the forms out for renewal asap along with a travel itinary and note saying that travel documents is attached and we need a rush process... and we should get it back in time however the processing time is at 75 days right now and there is no gurantee that we will get it back in time .
as usual i have been designated to fill out the forms but i am stuck fright now :-X :-X :-X
i there is a whole section in the page 2 And 3 that talks about absence does anyone have a clue what that is about ...im thinking its for people who were out of the country for a period of time

please help what do i put for question 22 on the pr application form if the person has not left the country in 10 years?

Hey Ready,

I think that question specifically ask for travel "within the last 5 years"? If so, and your uncle have not left the country in 10 years then you just put N/A. Your issue now is that you have to give them a month before the travel date or else they are under no obligation to process it. Be sure to include actual proof of payment for the ticket. if you bought it online then highlight the payment info (Credit card # and the amount paid) and on the outside of the envelop to you need to put : Urgent—Proof of travel included.

This process does work. I have a family member who did it last year. So long as the forms are completed accurately and there are no questions and you submit the ticket info, he should be fine.

Additionally, in the event that he did'nt get it done in time - He can still go to Ja and apply for a travel document wwhn he gets there. He will need to show proof that he resides in Canada and they'll give him a one entry visa to get back home.

Good luck!!!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
chickie72 said:
Woohoo great news! DHL should start moving today! come on DHL Come on KIngston!

Hey chickie!!!

I already started stalking today! LOL! I have a feeling it will be monday tho.

Thanks for checking up on me chickie!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
His_Wife said:
Hey Ready,

I think that question specifically ask for travel "within the last 5 years"? If so, and your uncle have not left the country in 10 years then you just put N/A. Your issue now is that you have to give them a month before the travel date or else they are under no obligation to process it. Be sure to include actual proof of payment for the ticket. if you bought it online then highlight the payment info (Credit card # and the amount paid) and on the outside of the envelop to you need to put : Urgent—Proof of travel included.

This process does work. I have a family member who did it last year. So long as the forms are completed accurately and there are no questions and you submit the ticket info, he should be fine.

omg you are awesome ......thank you soo much i could hug you right now

Additionally, in the event that he did'nt get it done in time - He can still go to Ja and apply for a travel document wwhn he gets there. He will need to show proof that he resides in Canada and they'll give him a one entry visa to get back home.

Good luck!!!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
oneandonly said:
Woo hoo his_wife a landing story to read soon can't wait. I bet you are so excited right now stalking DHL on pins and needles. Keep us posted girl good luck.
Hey OneandOnly!!!

How are you??

I bet you are counting down the days!! Exciting times ahead for you ;) ;) ;)

Hubby is very anxious to actually have it in his hands so DHL stalking it is!!!

I will be sure to keep you posted and deliver a landing story!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
His_Wife said:
Hey chickie!!!

I already started stalking today! LOL! I have a feeling it will be monday tho.

Thanks for checking up on me chickie!!!

whooo congratulations that is awesome news your almost done
happy dance

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
His_Wife said:
Hey everyone!!!!

I'm here!!!

:eek: Lurking? That's not allowed when you have such exciting news to share!!!! Don't hold out on us!!!! :p Congrats on Decision Made and I hope DHL delivers your package today! I can't wait to read your landing story!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
whooo congratulations that is awesome news your almost done
happy dance
Thanks Ready!!

I just checked E-cas again. AND according to them, my husband and I have the same address!!! His home address is now Toronto!!!