Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good afternoon all thought I would share this experience with you all
So I am at work and a driver comes in ( new to my route never saw before ) anyways like most Jamaican man (sterotyping right now but ohhh well) when dem come to a place and see a female dem think that flirting will get dem out faster (lol they don't know me very well) anyways as I was saying so hes talking and talking and out of no where this man say to me “I don't know what it is about you but you seem like some body I can do business with , you see my brother is in Jamaica and me really want him fi come here ..... how much would you charge fi go down there and marry him fi bring him inna di country” WELLLLL LET ME TELL YOU I being one of dem people who *censored word* like that bother like nothing was pissed for 1 how you gonna look at a complete stranger and ask dem that kinda thing...2. What kind of nerve does this jerk have 3. You don't see the ring pon me finga 4. And most importantly all that run through my head is its people like you B**MBO HOLES WHO MEK THINGS HARD FI DI REST A WE WHO ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE MARRY OUR SPOUCE AND TRYING TO REUINTE OUR FAMALIES
Let me tell you this man got an earful needless to say I don't think he gonna ask another random person that kind of question ever again

Jesus I am soo pissed off right now
You are awesome Ready for telling him right off!!!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
So I am at work and a driver comes in ( new to my route never saw before ) anyways like most Jamaican man (sterotyping right now but ohhh well) when dem come to a place and see a female dem think that flirting will get dem out faster (lol they don't know me very well) anyways as I was saying so hes talking and talking and out of no where this man say to me “I don't know what it is about you but you seem like some body I can do business with , you see my brother is in Jamaica and me really want him fi come here ..... how much would you charge fi go down there and marry him fi bring him inna di country” WELLLLL LET ME TELL YOU I being one of dem people who *censored word* like that bother like nothing was pissed for 1 how you gonna look at a complete stranger and ask dem that kinda thing...2. What kind of nerve does this jerk have 3. You don't see the ring pon me finga 4. And most importantly all that run through my head is its people like you B**MBO HOLES WHO MEK THINGS HARD FI DI REST A WE WHO ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE MARRY OUR SPOUCE AND TRYING TO REUINTE OUR FAMALIES
Let me tell you this man got an earful needless to say I don't think he gonna ask another random person that kind of question ever again

Way to go Ready!! A brite im brite.....

Calm yuh nerves mummy...nuh mek him get to yuh. Glad yuh put im in his place...

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Well family my day here is running down
As I leave yall today
Let me drop one tune fi all yall
Don’t know why but this song been on my mind all day
Been humming away at it soo I leave yall with this tune

WAY BACK PLAY BACK

http://youtu.be/33Jcz7aBKaU

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT FAMILY

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Need to be with Hubby said:
Thank for the Invite Nevaeha.

Hello everybody,
I want to ask few questions and I would love if some persons of experience would love to give me some valuable advice please and thank you. So My hubby and I send our application to Canada and they received it Dec 5, 2012 and my hubby was approved and my file send to Kingston Jam, by Jan 5, 2013 where they said they received my medical and they showed a diagram that should give further explanations. From my hubby and I understand the next step should be a letter in writing saying if we were approved or not.
1. How long do you think it could take before we get a response?

2. My hubby came to see me in Feburary and we have new updates do you think we should send those info to Kingston or wait until I get an interview?
3. What do you think are the others stages left in the process?
Hello and welcome to our little slice of paradise while we all await our spouses. Hope you will stick and stay and join in. I have added you to the spreadsheet, you can always find the link below my purple ticker on the bottom of all my messages. On the spreadsheet you will see when everyone has applied and those that have gotten through already you can see how long it took them. Kingston is really inconsistent on that part so we can't really tell how long someones will take because EVERYONES is different lol Welcome again!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:

OMG that is just crazy.......i hope you called him a bumbohole too!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chickie72 said:
Hello and welcome to our little slice of paradise while we all await our spouses. Hope you will stick and stay and join in. I have added you to the spreadsheet, you can always find the link below my purple ticker on the bottom of all my messages. On the spreadsheet you will see when everyone has applied and those that have gotten through already you can see how long it took them. Kingston is really inconsistent on that part so we can't really tell how long someones will take because EVERYONES is different lol Welcome again!
Thank you I hope I don't have to wait too long. Mind going crazy already about that new place lmao.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Need to be with Hubby said:
Thank you I hope I don't have to wait too long. Mind going crazy already about that new place lmao.
Welcome hope you stick around welcome to our family. Are you in jamaica or Canada?

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good morning one and all!

Been up early...asking for good news for all of us. So today when you are in the "middle of it" just pray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAdNVCnRCo&list=SP68E4327B43BCBE32

Have a great day everyone!!!

DG

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I woke up and checking my status online and no change yet. Hey guys how's it going? told my hubby about this forum I found. He thinks its awesome.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning one and all!

Been up early...asking for good news for all of us. So today when you are in the "middle of it" just pray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAdNVCnRCo&list=SP68E4327B43BCBE32

Have a great day everyone!!!

DG
Good Morning, I was hoping to go check my mail today maybe there is a letter from CIC waiting there who know? :D