Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
chickie72 said:
Hey there, wow you case would scare any of us.....it is sad to see that someone can fall through the cracks like that...i don't understand how they can seperate two people for almost 2 years, they have no sympathy for people, how would they like to walk in our shoes....grrrrr
well i have added you to the spreadsheet....sorry I am not sure how you got missed before....good luck and your PPR is coming soon!
Thanks Chickie, i know it is scary. As noted on your spreadsheet they seem to finally be trying to clear out all 2011 and i hope it happens for the end of March. So far 2 other persons and myself to go for 2011. I am not sure if the next step is PP request for us, i do hope so.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning ere1 yes chickie its ur call n cee nuh wrry this week ull have hubby in ur arms hun thats gud who god bless it wnt be much longer ffor u blessings to all

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha bwoi cee where is da like button wen i need it most definately we basically have all the documents just awaiting one more n off to Kingston they go hun its my fault i sent copies n not originals so they are awaiting those yes we r excited becaz atleast we know we almost dun hun thnx for the love

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning Kingston Fam,

Hope all is well and blessed, was wondering if anybody can help me with this issue. Decided to go take a look a on my e-cas and the last time I checked its said sponsorship approved, medical received and thats it. Now when I log on it says this :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

Just a little confused? :D

Thanks for the help

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes and we r thankful for all the prayers trust me girl

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
cocomtl said:

Hope all is well and blessed, was wondering if anybody can help me with this issue. Decided to go take a look a on my e-cas and the last time I checked its said sponsorship approved, medical received and thats it. Now when I log on it says this :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

Justt a little confused? :D

Thanks for the help
CIC has been having major technical glitches. I recently been able to log on after 3 weeks of not being able too.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Who God Bless said:
Hello Forum, last time i posted was back in December. But, i have been reading and catching up with all your good news. Congrats to all those who have had wonderful news in the last couple of weeks/months. For me i have just been so tired and scared that this was taking sooooo long, which i know we all feel at one time or another. Let me answer the questions before they come. There is nothing wrong with our filing, we just seem to have fallen between the cracks, but thanks be to Jesus, there is a light at the end of the road. Medical/PR redo was requested in Jan and we are now waiting to see what the next step will be, i hope it will be PP request. It has been 21 months for us and that is scary for others to see, i know, but dont fear, as i believe they are trying to fix the problems that caused us to fall between the cracks. We have a basic filing he has a child that we included. Apart from that a straight file. Again Folks the light is shining and hopefully we will get the PP request next. Have a great Monday folks and hopefully we will see lots and lots of action from Kingston this week.

Note, my hubby was given a visitors visa to attend a funeral of my family member and i had him for 3 glorious weeks although it was to attend a very sad event in late 2012. So yes they do provide visitors visa in some cases. Chickie72 i am not on your list, can you kindly place me there please and thanks.
How very frustrating but good for you for your patience and understanding, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. Hopefully they finally fast track your application and get your hubby home to you asap. I am looking forward to reading your hubby's landing story in the very near future. All the best.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good morning, so to be afternoon,

I hope everyone is bracing themselves for all the great news that is coming. So lots of paper bags (to breathe in), confetti, and some bubbly.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
cocomtl said:

Just a little confused? :D

Thanks for the help
Are you entering your information with the UCI # and hubby's information for the Application #? Further to this, there have been technical difficulties logging onto eCAS for several users the last little while so you may be experiencing a glitch in the system.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ceeallen said:
Morning everyone!!

Kingstons back at work and I know they are abt to issue some pprs and updates this week, hhold tight everyone still waiting, ur time will b here quicker than you would think.....

This questions for anyone who received ppr n Sent passport via dhl....I'm trying to figure out where to track hubbys passport. He got a dhl slip with an envelope and a tracking number with adm at the end, is this the tracking number???

Also, he hand delivered his passport to Kingston, does that basically mean the tracking number wont be active until his passport is en route back to him???
You're on the home stretch girl!!!!! :p (Sorry, I don't know anything about DHL tracking but I'll be bugging you about that process once I get to there :p)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Hubby just called to tell me that he picked up his police certificate and dropped it off in Kingston. Another small victory completed. Now we will sit back, try to relax, and wait for the PPR call. :D

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
ceeallen said:
Lmao girllll, anytime!

I shoulve really been paying attention to all the dhl talk.....
wasn't at that step so didnt rreally pressure myself to take in all the talks, now I regret it! Lol...unbelievably clueless....where's my girl READY!?????
The tracking number for the pre-paid DHL envelope to return your passport will not be active until they send out the passport. You can enter the number they gave you on the DHL website, but if they've not mailed it yet, it will just say unknown number. Once they mail it, that number will give you info on where it is.

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ceeallen said:
I really believe anytime there's a glitch in the system it is a result of someone touching your file, as it was the same thing that happened to me and a week later I got ppr and file in process with a date!!!

I would take it as something good coco!!!

Wen did you file again???
We filed our application in October and sponsorship was approved in Nov. Im hoping its nothing bad, just taking it day by day with all of this.

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deyah a enjoy the breeze while the sun a blaze pon weh awww, sorry peeps, but just waitin to hear some good news for everybody.
Tic Toc Tic Toc

Bless up x