Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
I am just sitting her wondering what goes through the VOs minds when they look for "genuiness"....Looking at all the pics that I see on here the love/genuiness is pretty evident....

hmmmmm.....makes me wonder, really what the heck do they want to see......

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Here is my contribution to the forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5GyTl8K0

Well Ladies and gents, time to get ready for my hubby... Thank you for the wishes, you put a smile on my face!

I will post a landing story and will be around the odd time to check in... you can always inbox me if you have questions. I will get a notification in my email...

Just bought phone credit for my Mother in Law so she can keep in contact with hubs anytime she want, she was in tears! Break my heart. That is one thing that i was not prepared for, nor was my hubby...

Yes we have been dreaming of this day for 4 years! but we didn't think about how hard it would be for him to say goodbye to his family. My hubby never wanted to leave the island, EVER! He would much rather me live there with him but it is not the best thing for our kids right now so that will be a plan for later times. My husband is very close to his family. Tears flowed last night let me tell you. I even felt guilt that I was taking him away from them. It is not easy. It is bittersweet for my husband. I made a vow to him before we got married that if at the very LEAST, we will purchase one ticket for him every year to fly home to see his family even if we can't afford to take everyone.

Just some thought for those that might not have thought of this before.

ok peeps, sorry to get all sad on ya :)

I hope my long ass process has now cleared the way for everyone to get thru quick times!!!!

Kingston, ya earin mi?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Jamgirl said:

Well Ladies and gents, time to get ready for my hubby... Thank you for the wishes, you put a smile on my face!

I will post a landing story and will be around the odd time to check in... you can always inbox me if you have questions. I will get a notification in my email...

Just bought phone credit for my Mother in Law so she can keep in contact with hubs anytime she want, she was in tears! Break my heart. That is one thing that i was not prepared for, nor was my hubby...

Yes we have been dreaming of this day for 4 years! but we didn't think about how hard it would be for him to say goodbye to his family. My hubby never wanted to leave the island, EVER! He would much rather me live there with him but it is not the best thing for our kids right now so that will be a plan for later times. My husband is very close to his family. Tears flowed last night let me tell you. I even felt guilt that I was taking him away from them. It is not easy. It is bittersweet for my husband. I made a vow to him before we got married that if at the very LEAST, we will purchase one ticket for him every year to fly home to see his family even if we can't afford to take everyone.

I hope my long ass process has now cleared the way for everyone to get thru quick times!!!!

Kingston, ya earin mi?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww God Bless lovely all the best today at the airport

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Jamgirl said:

Kingston, ya earin mi?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GET YOUR MAN!!!! All the best again.......

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Jamgirl said:

Kingston, ya earin mi?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats JG! Kids?! I didn't know u had kids! How come we didn't see no family pic on Picture weekend? lol Enjoy the reunion!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
MissDominica said:
Congrats JG! Kids?! I didn't know u had kids! How come we didn't see no family pic on Picture weekend? lol Enjoy the reunion!
Hey MissD,
U good? Did you ever catch that flight I sent ya?? Yes I have three beautiful pickney, all boys, my word!! One is for my husband... ok, I will post a pic just for you but then I am outta here.... gotta get myself ready for tonight... you don know it will be a marathon up in here lmao!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13

OK lovelies.... Im outs...

make noise for Kingston!!!

Laters babay!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Jamgirl said:

Kingston, ya earin mi?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have fun picking hubby up

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Jamgirl said:

OK lovelies.... Im outs...

make noise for Kingston!!!

Laters babay!
Ok this is adorable! Surrounded by boys. Pick up hubby wahooooo, one more boy to add!

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Jamgirl said:
Hey MissD,
U good? Did you ever catch that flight I sent ya?? Yes I have three beautiful pickney, all boys, my word!! One is for my husband... ok, I will post a pic just for you but then I am outta here.... gotta get myself ready for tonight... you don know it will be a marathon up in here lmao!!
I ended up booking a flight but then not taking it.. hubby didn't want to visit POS and we ended up going to Antigua instead. Thanks for the pics!!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
Jamgirl said:
Well today is the day!

After waiting for 15 months, my husband is coming home!!

Just to fill you all in as I have not been on much lately...

On Christmas Day I checked my eCAS and saw that it had been finally updated to IN PROCESS on Dec 21. 2012. What a great Christmas present!! Our bring forward date was Dec 22!

Then on Tuesday January 8th at 07:45 my husband received the call for PPR!!! He called me in tears, "Baby we did it, we did it! I'm coming home!!!" I couldn't believe it was finally happening for us! At that time they told my husband they require him to sign a document and they are going to send him the document in the post. When he receives the document he is to sign it and send it back with his passport...

We waited two weeks for that damn document and let me tell you that was the longest 2 weeks of my life!!! It finally come, he sign it and sent it off with DHL on Wednesday Jan 23/13 and they receive it at 16:00 on Thursday the 24th... They put that visa in his passport quick quick times as sometime between 10pm Wednesday Jan30 and 7am Thursday Jan31, my file change to Decision Made and DHL tracker go crazy!!!! 4 days for visa!!!

He picked up his Passport yesterday morning from DHL in Mobay and right now he is in the air on his way to Canada!!!

At times I lost my faith in this process.... It is overwhelming and never easy. My file took 15 months, and 2 weeks, FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

Its ok to have bad days, just hold on to positivity and make small goals if need be. Good luck and god's speed to each and every one of you!
[/quot

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

JAMGIRL!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo faccckkkking happy for you!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

It's about damn time!!!!!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
Good Afternoon everyone!!

You guys are killing me with all these lovely wedding pictures!! Soo beautiful, I could spend all day looking at them!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
oneandonly said:
Good morning woke up crying to see a text msg on my phone that was husband got robbed in jamaica. I am very devastated. The stole his wedding ring, his phone from up here and chain total mess. Please someone pray for us for his safety I'm scared. Thank you
. Omg that is awful ....you and hubby are in my prayers ....kingston pleas reunite this couple soon ....jah know I wish the vos could feel 1 tenth of the stress everyone in the wait feels they surly would free up dem visa more quick

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
. Omg that is awful ....you and hubby are in my prayers ....kingston pleas reunite this couple soon ....jah know I wish the vos could feel 1 tenth of the stress everyone in the wait feels they surly would free up dem visa more quick
Omg thank u so much ready I wish he comes home soon