waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Maddants said:
I do agree with you on that LongDistanceLove......They should at least update our ecas once a month i say...we dont want there update every week because he process would take longer if that the case........so once a month would be find with me than nothing at all........kingston it about time you say something.....i been waiting for almost one year now and it very painful on me and my wife that sometimes she cry to me on skype saying that she want here hubby home......i have to be the strong one in this long process thing..
Hey there Maddants. How are you doing? Glad to hear you are being strong for her.

Just a question, I noticed you submitted your app in Jan however it only got transferred in June. Did it really take 6 months for sponsor approval?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone........Sorry i have not been on here for some time now......How is all my brothers and sisters doing today....Im just here trying to keep myself busy until immigration start letting me do alot of run up and down...lol.....I have not heard anything as yet but im predicting i should be finish by May.....I hope im wrong but that my prediction for my case

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:
Hey there Maddants. How are you doing? Glad to hear you are being strong for her.

Just a question, I noticed you submitted your app in Jan however it only got transferred in June. Did it really take 6 months for sponsor approval?
no it did not Halfmoon.........when we send in my application it said online that it should take 55 days for it to be approve...when the 55 days was up we did not hear anything from the cic office at all......so i waited for 10 days and told my wife to call them to see what going on with my application.........they gave her the client id number so she can check online on the ecas for updates....they also told my wife that she need some additional information from her but they never send back my application to her at all.....so my wife ask them what kind of information they wanted ..they could not tell her...they told her that they sent a letter with what they wanted for us....plus they said she should get the letter in about 3-4 days......while we wait for the letter to come, it never did come at all. so i got her to call them back and told her that she never got the letter at all and ask them if they can send another letter to us.....they said that we had to wait one month and if we did not get the letter they would put in a request for them to send us another one...so we waiting the month and nothing came..come to find out is that they send the letter to the wrong post code...my wife ask them to see what address they send the letter too and it was the wrong post code they had in there system.....so they put the request in for another letter to be mailed out to her and she ask them what information they wanted from us and the immigration woman she talk to told her it was just for some verification purpose....2 weeks later she got the letter saying that she was ok to sponsor me....that why it took so long.....

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Maddants said:
no it did not Halfmoon.........when we send in my application it said online that it should take 55 days for it to be approve...when the 55 days was up we did not hear anything from the cic office at all......so i waited for 10 days and told my wife to call them to see what going on with my application.........they gave her the client id number so she can check online on the ecas for updates....they also told my wife that she need some additional information from her but they never send back my application to her at all.....so my wife ask them what kind of information they wanted ..they could not tell her...they told her that they sent a letter with what they wanted for us....plus they said she should get the letter in about 3-4 days......while we wait for the letter to come, it never did come at all. so i got her to call them back and told her that she never got the letter at all and ask them if they can send another letter to us.....they said that we had to wait one month and if we did not get the letter they would put in a request for them to send us another one...so we waiting the month and nothing came..come to find out is that they send the letter to the wrong post code...my wife ask them to see what address they send the letter too and it was the wrong post code they had in there system.....so they put the request in for another letter to be mailed out to her and she ask them what information they wanted from us and the immigration woman she talk to told her it was just for some verification purpose....2 weeks later she got the letter saying that she was ok to sponsor me....that why it took so long.....
Are you seriously kiddding me??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You waited 6 months before getting approved because of their oversight??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I pray they put you in the express line in Kingston just for that kind of blunder!!!! :mad:

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gid=0

here is the link to the spreadsheet for us here on the Kingston forum
this will give you an idea of all our time lines keep in mind though each case is different and there are a matter of factors that take in to consideration for your processing times
including the difficulty level of your application (i.e children, previous marriage, weather you spouce has ever left jamaica, age difference etc..... most though depends on which i.o your file lands on there desk ....... good luck

welcome to the kingston Forum family as Charlied would say do stick and stay

you have a great support system, here and we will do your best to answer what ever questions we can

Morning all,

Just wanted give thx for the reply, as for adding my info to the spreedsheet do i just add it in and the re-post it ??
Glad to have joined the thread and be amongs those who understand the process and tings. My name is Rida and my husband is Nesean, bless up uno self.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Maddants said:
thats bs right there
but i do understand the frustration of it all
not many know but i had to send in two applications to missauga ... my first one was sent march of 2011 and i waited and waited and never heard anything about my file.... i was ignorant to the whole process so after 6 months of wating with no info from cic i finally located there number and called them.... kmt when they tell me they recieved my application however i cancled after they recieved it .... was pure bs and run around from there, finally i talked to a lawyer friend who gave me the advise to re apply with a letter stating that i sent in a application before and that my application was cancled without my knowledge.... unfortunatly for me when i did reapply it was during the longet wait time for approval and aor's.....luckly i found this group cause jah know i would have lost my mind ..... but to god be the glory once my file reached Kingston it was a quick process.... praying for you my brother that you will also recieve the same faith and this process will be over for you soon .......

obtw ....just get refunded the money from my first payment a few weeks ago

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ready_fi_move_on said:
thats bs right there
but i do understand the frustration of it all
not many know but i had to send in two applications to missauga ... my first one was sent march of 2011 and i waited and waited and never heard anything about my file.... i was ignorant to the whole process so after 6 months of wating with no info from cic i finally located there number and called them.... kmt when they tell me they recieved my application however i cancled after they recieved it .... was pure bs and run around from there, finally i talked to a lawyer friend who gave me the advise to re apply with a letter stating that i sent in a application before and that my application was cancled without my knowledge.... unfortunatly for me when i did reapply it was during the longet wait time for approval and aor's.....luckly i found this group cause jah know i would have lost my mind ..... but to god be the glory once my file reached Kingston it was a quick process.... praying for you my brother that you will also recieve the same faith and this process will be over for you soon .......

obtw ....just get refunded the money from my first payment a few weeks ago
You mean they hadn't even refunded the money from the first ap??!!!!!

Oh Lord! How in the world did they cancel something that you never requested??

I would have been livid!!!! :mad:

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
cocomtl said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gid=0

here is the link to the spreadsheet for us here on the Kingston forum
this will give you an idea of all our time lines keep in mind though each case is different and there are a matter of factors that take in to consideration for your processing times
including the difficulty level of your application (i.e children, previous marriage, weather you spouce has ever left jamaica, age difference etc..... most though depends on which i.o your file lands on there desk ....... good luck

welcome to the kingston Forum family as Charlied would say do stick and stay

you have a great support system, here and we will do your best to answer what ever questions we can

Morning all,

Just wanted give thx for the reply, as for adding my info to the spreedsheet do i just add it in and the re-post it ??
Glad to have joined the thread and be amongs those who understand the process and tings. My name is Rida and my husband is Nesean, bless up uno self.
Welcome to our Banana Boat Coco Rida!!!

I believe Chickie is the spreadsheet keeper and she'll be along soon to add you.

Everyone here is very helpful and will assist with what we can.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:
Are you seriously kiddding me??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You waited 6 months before getting approved because of their oversight??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I pray they put you in the express line in Kingston just for that kind of blunder!!!! :mad:
yes that is what they did to my application Sis........when that happend to me a called a friend of mine that study immigration law in canada...and he told me not to worry about it....once they give you a case(file) number im good...if something was wrong they would not give you it at all

cocomtl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
kingston, Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afternoon,

Sun is shinning and blazing on the side sunny side and im so happy to have join the forum, do I share my updates, what do I do. My husband and I are very anxious with this whole process!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
cocomtl said:
Afternoon,

Sun is shinning and blazing on the side sunny side and im so happy to have join the forum, do I share my updates, what do I do. My husband and I are very anxious with this whole process!
Yes please share your stats and Chickie will update the spreadsheet. You can also add your stats to your profile info.

When did you submit your app and when did your sponsor app get approved before being transferred to KG?

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Maddants said:
yes that is what they did to my application Sis........when that happend to me a called a friend of mine that study immigration law in canada...and he told me not to worry about it....once they give you a case(file) number im good...if something was wrong they would not give you it at all
Everything will soon sort out Maddants. Hold tight.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Halfmoon said:
You mean they hadn't even refunded the money from the first ap??!!!!!

Oh Lord! How in the world did they cancel something that you never requested??

I would have been livid!!!! :mad:
trust me i was .... for months i was a basket case
if you remember when i first join the forum i was a mess
with everyday that went by and i did not receive an aor i lost it more and more
lawd when i look back at the crazy person i was i have to laugh
i know that my complaining on this group got on some peoples nerves but i was glad for the outlet to let it out...... it just goes to show you never know what a person is going through and the reason for their insanity :p :p :p :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :p :p :p :p :p
cic was probably sick of me ....cause once i found out you could call them i was calling everyday with questions lol
Maddants said:
at least you got that case number i didn't get zip first time round
i tell you this immigration thing is enough to make anybody loose their minds
you have to be strong at heart and mind to survive it ......but once you are finally over it feels sooo good

welcome to the family cocomtl
batten down the hatches and try to enjoy the ride
the journey is rough but you have nuff support right here
we will help you weather the storm

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:
Everything will soon sort out Maddants. Hold tight.
I know sis that all will soon be behind us........the good thing so far is that i got alot of new brothers and sister from all walks of life and i hope we dont separate from each other at all

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
cocomtl said:
Afternoon,

Welcome to our little haven of waiters! You will really enjoy yourself here, just let me know so information about yourself and I will add you to the spreadsheet, like when did you apply, when did you receive your AOR from CIC Mississauga, the date if immigration ask for any more documents and what your ecas is saying right now. Thanks and again welcome, pull up a chair and join in the fun! We have songs and confetti and the whole nine yards! :) Also you can always find the link to the spreadsheet underneath my ticker below, I am usually on everyday posting a hello or something, mostly just not on the weekends but just click an old post of mine and it is still the same. Thanks