Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Maple ....what yu mean Girl...This is Huge news!!
Congratulations...Your journey is coming to an end

Nuh worry my girl....dem caan't stop you...Who God Bless No Man Curse!!!!

Not so lonely...congrats on having your family all together again...all you still pinching him and asking him if its real...lol ;)

peni...passport pick up coming soon...big tings soon gwan

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Maple!!! I am so happy for you!!! They will be home just in time for summer!! At least the gives them time to "break" into winter!!! YAH MAPLE!!!

Ok, I am going to be the sole lonely person left from 2008 :'(

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
good enough lonely...... :D
kc get over it i love vienna and him together and love the song made me cry bad bad....
maple -yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally :D
today marks 10 months since kingston had my file......omg :( i hope they dont wait for the old meds to expire before they send out again i would cry....like its not the real one gimme the form already.....

can i get a answer for this one- how long after original documents drop off did u guys hear back from kng?whether it was by phone or mail...including med redo and stuff??????cuz we dropped off originals middle december......

hey soso you left out the dress code...lol......
please ladies i dont want to be the only one in heels...anyone has heels in their outfit...lol.......let me know....... :-*

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
Maple I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy for you girl!! you dont understand how much I prayed for you ....
I am hoping you and you husband will be together sooner... then 3 months... and anything is possible with the will of God. sorry i have not been on here much!! a close friend of mine's father died so I have been trying to be by her side. I will not be able to attend the get together sorry as I have attended the viewing and the funeral sorry guys.. Maybe there will be other get together's in the future.
Take care Girl!!!!

Maple Syrup said:
Morning Forum family!

Glad to see that everyone is doing well. JW, I can't believe you're 4 months in already.....time ah tek off!!

I have a very small but very significant update to share with all of you. I spoke to my MP this morning who has informed me that a positive selection decision has been made on hubby's file. 17 months later, the biggest obstacle we have had to face in this process is finally and officially over. I am relieved. Of course, I had to play a practical joke on hubby this morning - and he totally fell for it. HA! My MP said that out immigration officer a.k.a. Sonjya will be sending out medical redo forms and police clearance requests in the next 3-4 weeks and with any luck hubby will be coming home in approximately 3 months.

I look forward to seeing alll of you this Saturday. Faithhope, will you be there??

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
Notevergoing2belonelywifey girl I am so happy for you girl can't wait for my baby to be gone to bed and we are under the same roof.. miss that feeling even though i was just down there a month ago.. I missed him the day after i left.. who am i fooling i missed him when i walked in the airport to leave... Girl enjoy every moment of it... and Kids will be kid just find a room to run away in and you will be fine LOL ??? :D :eek:... ....
lonelycanadianwifey said:
Hi everyone

I am just getting ready for bed ...Hubby gone a bade ...and pickney them sleep

Well WOW life is sure busy wit the 2 a dem ....Dem galong and play next minute dem fight .....So mi tell hubby fi gwaan wid dat cus mi naw be the bad one ...No sah!!!

LOL havent had to much time alone ....OH WELL.......Kids dem a run up an dung an mi happy fi my girl fi go a school inna morning cause deh 2 a dem cause bare trouble!!!!

Same as always Jamaica Pickney ....bahahahah....dem naw easy ....and dem to bright....lol....a so it go Jam ...eeeeh!!

I am so sorry i didnt write a whole heap but ting a press mi fi time !!! But i am gunna read back weh mi lef off tommarrow mawning ,,,,,

Stress dat good now?

Tommarrow Everyone!!!

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
CONGRATULATIONS MAPLE...WHAT A HUUUUGE UPDATE ON YOUR FILE!
Just dropped in quick to see if the week had brought good news....come on KG, keep it rolling!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Maple.. great news girl.. love to hear that!

stressed...... whatever vienna and him wont last................ Im in heels!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am def NOT going to be in heels LOL

KC How is your head today?..... hope you are feeling better today my girl.....

SOSO HAS A SECRET........... LOLLLLLLLL

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Congrat Maple on ur faith....ur faith was wat see yuh through.......may God's blessings continue to b with yuh throughout the rest of ur process.

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Good morning!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and the support!

KG - keep the good news coming 8)

I will be in heels....

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey KC..... question about health card... Yesterday was hubby's 3 months here.....
And I am going to get his health card on Friday my day off.... Did it cost money to get it?
and what did you need- Just a pay stub with his address on it?

Stressed, I dropped off the Original docs in early SEPTEMBER and we were called in Early November for PP Drop off, Hubby landed December 2nd. SO approx 3 months total from that point until he was home!

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Soso whats the SECRET????????????????? tell we nuh...how u a gwan so

Re Originals request and passport request.
Originals were request early Sept with a BF date of 60 days...Passport request came a day after the 60 days so mid Oct (18th i think) he got it back in about 10 days and was here 2 wks after that.

Ummh...I think heels...weather permitting.

answer to question u ask KC - bring PR card, Passport and pay stub if it has address on it..if not a bank statement or a utility bill. they will give you application there if u dont bring the one in his welcome bag...which office you going to? oh and NO CHARGE

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning All.... Bless up your beautiful selves.... cant wait to have ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS... brap brap brap.. mi a dream bout them! ;D

soso - head is better thanks.. nothing that a few tablets can manage lol... watched jerry springer, tyra show opera doctor phil and maurey povich all day... drama!

speaking of drama...... lol @ Secret... what a tease huh!

to echo frequent on health card.. no charge, and he needed a bill with his address on it and his PR card. He filled out the green form that he got in the bag. Hubby received card in the mail yesterday about 2 weeks after applying for it - they will give him a # to use in the mean time tho.

as far as original documents and passport and stuff....

My file landed in JA early April

Received AOR June 08

Got Original document request June 25th Sent them off July 3rd

Passport requested October 21st

Passport received November 2nd

There was 4 month between the day that they asked me for original documents and they day they asked me for Passport.... the longest 4 months ever!

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
thanks guys for all the answers...
I am just here tryna add up...since original docs dropped off its been over 60 days....
so from you guys it look like i should be hearing summe from kng this month...
I am just frustrated because its not like its a redo due to expiry..dem shoulda sent out a form since dem get our file in june I dont understand that.....
so today I emailed dem again.....I stated that its been 10 months this process has been and ever single rass time i emailed them I have gotten no reply...dat is bull crap am sorry......like wtf mi nah beg yuh nunne its ur damn job and we paid our money just like everyone who got a reply back...why cant i get one ...am i bad lucky that i get the same person to open dem and disregard it....laaaawd....

so i was on the computer all night looking for flights...mi seh april expensive i think maybe because of the easter and ting.....but cheapest I seen was 500.00....can anyone give me some good websites/phone number fi cheap flights?let me know please thankyou....