OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
firstladyking said:
Poor little thing, oh goodness. How old is she RFMO?
she will be 3 in september.... the worst partof the whole situation is her mother left when she was only 2 months old .....and only come back in the situation when she heard that he married me and was in the process of imigrating to canada ..... total b*tch excuse my rashness

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
Jamicasgirl i am very happy for you that things have come into play for you .... i too am appliying for my step daughter and lawd i am on pins and needles.... right now she is being raised by a bunch of men and things she is a boy i can't wait for her to come so my daughter can help turn her into a girl again.... my husband bless his soul has no clue how to deal with a girl and neither does his brothers .....trust me blows my mind when i am there heraing my step daughter refering to people as fish and B omg .... i cant wait to pay the attention she needs to her hair which is breaking off ....and so much more i hope this imigration process does not take too long......argggghhhhh ??? ??? ???

Oh gawd how aweful. Poor little thing def needs a mommy in her life to do all the little girly things. I hope it's not a long process honey, god be willing things speed up soon times for you.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
then she had the nerve to take us to court for custody ...thank God we had a judge who had the right sense of mind and that court case was over quick time ..... ohhh lawd i pray everyday for her and my husband to get through so she can finally have a normal happy life

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
she will be 3 in september.... the worst partof the whole situation is her mother left when she was only 2 months old .....and only come back in the situation when she heard that he married me and was in the process of imigrating to canada ..... total b*tch excuse my rashness

scandalous I tell ya. My SD's mother is a bitch too. She tried calling me when she heard hubby and I got married and wanted to tell me one bag a lies like how hubby was just doin this to get paps and he don't really love me blah blah blah. She quickly got put in her place and has never tried that shit again. She's a hoe and we all know they can't be turned into a housewife lmaoo (sorry if I sound mean)...Since being married we found out she had a son he didn't even know about all throughout their relationship (he only knew of 2 girls she had from another relationship. He only found out cause he suddenly passed away a few years back and word spread around town. She really is not a good person. The reason it took so long for hubs to get through was cause she held up doing anything for his daughter on the app, we had to wait cause we wanted to keep her as non accompanying child cause we knew we would be filing for her asap. She's worth the wait :)

fortunately she has been very good with my SD's file, probably cause she hasn't lived with her in 2 years. She resides with hubby's dad and step mother.

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
then she had the nerve to take us to court for custody ...thank God we had a judge who had the right sense of mind and that court case was over quick time ..... ohhh lawd i pray everyday for her and my husband to get through so she can finally have a normal happy life
awe I hear ya ready. You will make a wonderful mommy to her :)

As for custody. Did you have a hard time getting that done? Someone told me even though she will be living with us here full time, if we were to visit JA and the mom wanted to keep my SD there she could unless we had full custody. This scares me cause she can be a B when she wants to.

Does anyone know anything about this?

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Jamaicansgirl...whampin to yuh maan. Nuff country bush deh a Jamaica, she nuh hav fi know when yuh a carry di lickle girl a yaad. Jus do yuh ting and travel as yuh like yaw. Chuh, betta yet, tan ina resort when yuh go down with yuh new family and kiss dem all good bye :p.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
jamaicagirl .... she can't do shit.... fact is this little girl is now in you and your husbands undertaking
and this girl seems to be full of hot air like the one i have to deal with ....she though because i was raised in farrin and i am soft spoke and pretty much quiet(know it does not seem that way but , in everday dealing i and laid back and pre things) anyways this girl on one of my last visits tired to start s*it with me .... was all good and well untill she brought shit about my daughter thats when i had to drop the b*tch
I DO NOT endorse violence in anyway but sometimes ..... YOU gotta do what you gotta to stop people from trying to push you too far ..... anyways darling i strayed from my point which is this girl aint got shit on you ;D ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Well some more bad luck has befallen me once again. (I swear i was born under an unlucky star) Hubby called me today and proceeded to tell me that he lost his wallet in a taxi or the bus on the way to the birth certificate place this morning. Well.....someone in Jamaica is going to be eating well tonight, over $11, 000 JA dollars gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr men I swear, but my hubby did get an earful over the phone from me. "well, it was an accident, I didn't realize it was gone" that is what he tells me????? Whatever!!!! I said to him, well that is pretty expensive paper that I just wiped my *ss with. So peed off right now! Sorry to vent but I had to and no it didn't make me feel any better to vent lol

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
jamaicagirl .... she can't do *censored word*.... fact is this little girl is now in you and your husbands undertaking
and this girl seems to be full of hot air like the one i have to deal with ....she though because i was raised in farrin and i am soft spoke and pretty much quiet(know it does not seem that way but , in everday dealing i and laid back and pre things) anyways this girl on one of my last visits tired to start s*it with me .... was all good and well untill she brought *censored word* about my daughter thats when i had to drop the b*tch
I DO NOT endorse violence in anyway but sometimes ..... YOU gotta do what you gotta to stop people from trying to push you too far ..... anyways darling i strayed from my point which is this girl aint got *censored word* on you ;D ;D ;D
WHA...RFMO...didn't know you were kin with Bruce Lee man...you go on with your bad self. Now this really helps the Monday blues melt away, I'm trying to picture you drop kicking her, karate chopping her...LOL... ;D ;D ;D ;D

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Well some more bad luck has befallen me once again. (I swear i was born under an unlucky star) Hubby called me today and proceeded to tell me that he lost his wallet in a taxi or the bus on the way to the birth certificate place this morning. Well.....someone in Jamaica is going to be eating well tonight, over $11, 000 JA dollars gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr men I swear, but my hubby did get an earful over the phone from me. "well, it was an accident, I didn't realize it was gone" that is what he tells me????? Whatever!!!! I said to him, well that is pretty expensive paper that I just wiped my *ss with. So peed off right now! Sorry to vent but I had to and no it didn't make me feel any better to vent lol
damn chickie72 I feel for you......this process is expensive enough........not sure how much $11,000 JA dollars is but losing any money sucks....vent all you want my friend.......

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
about $130 CDN dollars.....I WILL make it thru this process with all my hair still firmly attached to my head I swear I will. hehehe

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
chickie72 said:
Hush Chickie72...remember material things can be replaced, but a love like yours, priceless. It's just money...right...don't sweat the small stuff.

Is this helping? ;)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
well considering that I don't really have a money tree growing in my back......nope not helping at all :p :p :p :p

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
about $130 CDN dollars.....I WILL make it thru this process with all my hair still firmly attached to my head I swear I will. hehehe
yes well deep breathes.......relax......look toward the end result......and then when you arrive to see your husband give him a great big hug and kiss and then a quick smack upside the head!!!! :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
KJG said:
yes well deep breathes.......relax......look toward the end result......and then when you arrive to see your husband give him a great big hug and kiss and then a quick smack upside the head!!!! :p

ahhhh yes, now that will really make me feel much better!