OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
ceeallen said:
wowww..lolol, sounds like funnnnnn girl!
it was and it was just what i need to remind me what it is that is to come encouragement to move from day to day with a smile and conitnue to wait hope and pray for everthing that is to come ..... my future is so brigt i gotta wear shades 8) 8) 8) 8)

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
ready mi gyal, yuh got mi tearin up too!!!!!! :-*

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good afternoon forum family and I trust this finds everyone in great health and spirits. Congrats to all those have have gotten great news and welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Those headed down to catch up on some bam bam, do keep it down.
Charlie was on vac for a week and was praying you or your family were not involved in the mall fiasco when I heard the news. Happy as hell you're all getting hot weather out East, weather out here has been the $hits, pure pure rain as the Mrs would say.
Hearing all the chat about going down had me thinking about your future trips down after your spouses land. The excitement going on in our house and in JA about our trip next month is phenominal, I'd planned a surprise b'day party for the Mrs, the surprise lasted about 20 mins as had to involve some of her friends down there to set it up. It went from a casual affair for about 20 to a theme party for more than 50. Thier all planning outfits already. Also found out from experience it really pays to let your spouse go out and have some laughs with thier peeps without us tagging along, even though they insist you should make plans with some of your friends to do something. Remember I'm reffering to after they land and you go back down for visits, we all have too much time apart while we're waiting for the foil.
Well have a great week, keep those spirits high ;D

A fellow was ordered to lose 75 pounds, due to VERY serious health risks. As he wondered how in the heck he would ever do it, he ran across an ad in the newspaper for a guaranteed weight loss program. "Guaranteed my a$$", he thought to himself, but desperate, he calls them up and subscribes to the 3 day 10 pound weight loss program.

The next day there is a knock at his door and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptous, athletic, beautiful babe dressed in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, "If you can catch me you can have me!"

Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her.

After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this company does business."

The same girl shows up for the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost ten pounds, as promised.

So, he calls the company and orders from them their 5 day/ 20 pound program. As expected, the next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunningly beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

He's after her in a shot. This girl is in great shape and it takes a while to catch her, but when he does, it's worth every cramp and wheeze. She is by far the best he's ever had. For the next four days, the same routine happens and much to his delight on the fifth day, he weighs himself and found he has lost another twenty pounds as promised!

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7 day/50 pound loss program. "Are you sure," asks the representative on the phone, "this is our most rigorous program..." "Absolutely," he replies. "I haven't felt this great in years!"

The next day there is a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds Richard Simmons standing there wearing nothing but pink racing spikes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, I can have you!"

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
ready_fi_move_on said:
it was and it was just what i need to remind me what it is that is to come encouragement to move from day to day with a smile and conitnue to wait hope and pray for everthing that is to come ..... my future is so brigt i gotta wear shades 8) 8) 8) 8)
I like that, wear dem shades!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
CharlieD10 said:
Hang in there, everyone still waiting. There's a thread posted about the size of the backlogs at the various visa offices, and KG has the 8th largest number of spousal/dependent files on "slow down" currently (2,147 files). Still, this doesn't mean they aren't working hard on them, so I'm not saying this for anyone to despair, just so you know there is a real reason for any delays you might experience right now.
Hey again Charlie, would these numbers represent aps for KG Canada Visa office or for another country such as US. I'm wondering how ppl come up with these stats...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Canuck, thanks. Trust me, I blessed my guardian angel that day, because we had decided to go to the mall and then changed our minds at the last minute!

Halfmoon - those are the statistics for KG only, it's much more than that for Buffalo/USA files. The statistics are released by CIC from time to time on their websites.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
good morning forum family got a feel like some good news gonna be coming in today

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ceeallen said:
Halfmoon, the entire relationship was long distance...I don't know how we did it, but god is good, and I believe he really put us together..he's my high school sweetheart, and it was incredible how we met cuz 2006 was actually the very first time I went to JA, and i went for my great grandmother's funeral....and we ended up hooking up....Never expected to meet my soulmate that way, but God knows everything! he kept us over the years, and now we're finally awaiting our break through. when we'll finally be able to spend the rest of our lives together (in one place)!!!! Im really excited
This story is so inspiring. You guys have a bond that cannot be broken. May god bless you both with many years of happiness my friend!

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Ceeallen, Anada & Sammy you all have my condolences. I will pray that you each find peace and that your hearts will be at ease. I can only imagine how hard it is watching your loved ones suffer but know that they are always with you no matter what happens. May god bless each of you. Much love to you all!

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
mawning mawning MAWNING

4yrs ago today i was on my way to jamaica with my girls to enjoy the sun and the sand 8)i dont no how da backside it di happen but only god knew what he really had instore for me for that trip cuz that is where i found love :-* and now husband i could not have asked for a better suprize lol :eek: ....if its any thing i pray for is to hear from kingston on our special day...fingers crossed

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Halfmoon said:
Since I'm new here and am excited to get to know everyone, I'd greatly appreciate a small intro of everyone...where in Canada you live, how long married, words of wisdom for relationship before and after arrival (for those whose spouses are already here).
Hey Halfmoon. Welcome to the forum fam. I live in Brampton and have been married 6 years this Aug 12th to my wonderful hubby. He is a blessing. He use to travel back and forth on farm work and just so happens my cousin worked at the same place. We went to hang out one night and once our eyes met it was over LOL We were married 3 months later and have been inseparable ever since :p

I was lucky enough to have him stay in Canada during our 5 year immigration process on working visas our lawyer got for us.

We have now just been approved to go get my step daughter in Jamaica and she will be here living with us in a few weeks. It's such a blessing cause we have struggled for years to concieve so for now she is all we have and we are very happy for a new journey.

As for advice. Listen to your partners and compromise. Love each other everyday like its your last day together. Never go to bed angry. A relationship is 50/50 so you both need to be on the same level. TRUST & COMMUNICATION IS KEY. Without it you don't have anything.

Best of luck to you, may your process be a quick and painless one!!

bestisyettocome

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012
LANDED..........
14-07-2012
@ice i hope for good news for u too.. I just noticed that his meds are going to expiry soon.praying for u girl :)

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
I think my hubby is a pretty lucky guy and god had a plan for him. 3 years ago he called me saying he couldn't see well, we went to emerg and after testing they found a huge tomor on the brain. He was rushed to trillium where they did emergency surgery and found he was hemorrhaging which is why he lost his eye sight so suddenly. We spent weeks there and I never left his side :) They couldn't get it all so he had to go back this Oct gone for another brain surgery.

The reason I say he's lucky is because if he was in Jamaica he may have died. He had no insurance there and was pretty poor off and I believe he would never had gotten the proper medical that he did here in Canada.

God works in mysterious ways!!

We are closer than ever after that!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Thanks for sharing your story Jamaicangirl; it's such a vulnerable thing to do sharing our personal private lives with strangers and I appreciate your story and everyone else who's shared their's so far. I'm even more humbled to know that you all met in the way you did, stood by him and fought for the love you are both so derserving of. A real wife you are. I hope he will recover 100%; and I believe he will. And you are right; had he been in JA, there's no telling what would have become so know that everything has it's purpose. PS your anniversary date is so close to ours which is on August 10th. Blessings to you both and everyone here who believes in LOVE.

Who's next with their story?

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
My story is over in another thread...j'can newbies one...lol long time no one posted in there..