Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Thanks Missin!

Happy Family Day everyone! And for those who's family isn't here yet - I pray that God will "speed it up"!

Blessings!

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Morning to every forum family and frens.............it's in deed a honor to b interacting with ppl of such class and good frame of mind...............Canuck ur funny and also a intellectual person...........but the words also spoke about patience.............In 1st Corinthians 13:4 Love suffers long and is kind......... love doesn't envy..........love doesn't parade itself..............love isn't puffed up.............Forum family especially lonely.............when irritated and upset about wat happen.......do you complain and fret?

Human Justice Law
In human justice.......there is a model that is basically the same through all societies..........Firstly.........a there is a recognised code of conduct............The specific form of this code will vary from culture to culture........Typically it will involve a set of rules that have the basic support of the people concerned.........or their rulers...........In the case of a government..........this will take the form of a formal law or constitution...........In a teenage gang...........however........it may be an unwritten principle of conduct.

There is a law of God in the Bible.............which is not necessarily the same thing as the law of Moses...........Even Jesus..........who was accused of breaking the law of God..........claimed that the law should be kept.

I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

......... imprisonment............. or some attack on the offenders' wellbeing.............. such as a monetary fine............ In western society,............the most common punishments are fines and imprisonment.

The Bible contains many examples of punishment for law-breaking. One dramatic example is in Hebrews.

Hebrews 10:30.......... For we know Him who said.........."Vengeance is Mine........ I will repay.......... says the Lord............ And again........"The LORD will judge His people............... It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Prevention of crime

Many people have argued about the role of punishment in the justice system........... Once a crime is committed......... it generally doesn't help the victim............. or indeed anyone........ to have the offender punished........... Imprisonment helps guard against re-offence.................. but there is a greater role that than.............. One of the main reasons is as a deterrent to both that person and others.............. to prevent people from breaking the law.......... When people see that punishment is a likely outcome......... they are less inclined to break the law.

God blessed yuh all.....I pray for positive results for 2day.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good Morning everyone

Peni ...Big up yuh self ....so wah gwaan wid yuh miss ting deh ....when did you guys submitt the police record and meds? Oh yah and i remeber you said you were emailing them to see if they called Mrs peni while you were in curaco ....any luck wid dat ?

Happy family day ...lol not like i get payed time off or holiday ...lol working fr themilitary i guess is not good enough ..lol

So today i logged on ecas and it was UPDATED to decision made....yahhhhhhhh

Anyways i hope all of yous have a wonderfull day ....hopefully some of yous will be around to chat it up today ...

So yah link me i am here

Oh yah this is ecas tracker for all whom check ur ecas like 4 times a day just register with this sight and they will notify you when ecas changes or not by ur hotmail

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk

t work cus tat is how i knerw it was updated cuz it sent me a email !

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Lonely I believed it's Jan 04 or 05....2010 that was when yuh told us that wi can take it in without the medical...........because will get the medical from T&T. Mrs Peni went up there Thurday afternoon and the guy told her that they last looked on the file on the Tuesday...........the 02.09.2010........which that would b my 60 days. Also my bf date was February 14.2010..........so just in the last turn of the race...........congrat again............it was really ur time................no one can take this time away from yuh.............it was given by the supreme judge......which is God. He was waiting patiently with yuh. Lonely he knows that yuh have ran a good race.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Thanks peni ....Its all good and lawd god what a expirience ...

So basically you should be getting that call soon peni ....any day now :D

Yea there are alot of people that should be getting that call for passport come on KG bring it tuh wi ;D

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
so i got a response today and KG is not happy with me lol ..... like i give a tihs i aint happy with them myself lol

File # Bxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are responding to your email below.

The file is with the case officer for review and the medicals will be sent.You will be contacted if we have any new instructions to pass on to you.

Due to the high volume of enquiries received in our office, we would appreciate that you do not contact this office within 60 days from this message. Please be informed that we will not respond to enquiries within this period.

If however your situation changes or an emergency situation occurs please do not hesitate to contact us.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards.

Immigration

Kingston, Jamaica

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Dang missing wtf....

LOL thema get snoppy back at you !! That is bs them telling you that you cannot contact them for 60 days !

As far as i am conderned that is very un professional ..

What are you plans with that email?

Them naw easy !

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Where is everyone today ...I guess you all have the day off work ...I really am lonely today :(

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
CONGRATULATIONS LONELY,JIGGY,MAMMI,FIVE STAR GENERAL TO DI WORLD

SORRY I BEEN M.I.A BUT I WENT OUT THIS WEEKEND,.....MY FRIENDS THOUGHT I NEEDED IT...I HAD FUN BUT ITS NOT THE SAME..ESPECIALLY ALL THE COUPLES DOIN THEIR THING GOT TO ME MAN....MY BFF WENT TO NIAGRA FALLS ....I FELT HAPPY BUT JEALOUS....BUT ITS ALL OVER NOW HOPEFULLY MORE CALLS LIKE LONELY COMES IN THIS WEEK

MISSING- WOW DEM BRIGHT EEEHH.....I STILL HAVENT GOTTTEN A RESPONSE YET..AND I RESENT MY EMAIL TO DEM TOO....

PENI- UR SO SMART....I LOVEE DISCUSSING SOCIOLOGY TOOK IT 1 YEAR IN COLLEGE...EXCEPT U PUT IN FORM OF THE BIBLE.....KEEPS ME THINKING... :)

WELLL NEW WEEK WISH U ALLL THE BEST....LOVE U ALL....

P.S- new screen name- notlonelywifey :p

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
LCW - my ecas changed today to Decision Made as well.

Jam, I believe you that we will get the call for pick up this week.

No quick landing for hubby though. We decided to wait until he has the passport with affixed visa in hand to give notice at his work and the landlord. And he needs to sell his car if he wants his own wheels up here right away. Everything's happened fast last few weeks and loose ends to tie up.

Later

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys..

still no call today...I'm a little annoyed at this point...I've stopped looking for flights because when i find a good deal the day goes by and can't book it...hopefully we will hear something this week...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Yo stress my girl yes yes yes big up !!! I am glad ur freinds took you out ! It always sounds like a good idea but when you actually get out there you see all the things you dont have and then get depressed ...I been there so many times too...It will look up soon my girl ...Remember i tell you this

I want you to keep going strong k !!!

Helpme....WTF i know that has to be a pain in the rarse for real ..Like i have said them giv you is false hope thing a sort out soon and them take way long ...Girl just be patient something they are sorting out cuz passport shouldnt take that long .,.Mabey the final touches things will be done soon ...WOW them system makes you go WTF some times..

Mizzy congrats girl ...yea ur passport will be soon for real .... them a move fast fi you ...but all that fast stuff doesnt bring hubby home...cuz we all know that people have lives and things to take care of b4 they make a big move .....All the best let us know when it all goes down

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well missing they sure told u how rude of them.Maybe if they were alittle more informative we wouldn't email them asking, but it is our right after all. I was gonna email end of the month I think I won't. I pray you don't have some "lovely" person who just to be nasty holds back on the file. I am hoping for a good week for all and more good news to come.
I love all the pics ladies in FB.
P.S Anyone have probs picking up $ lately fr Western Union. Hubby went today to pickup and they said they changed the rules. More ID is needed. :eek:

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Lonely yuh have goat month...................lol....................hahaha Thank God...................UPDATE...UPDATE.....UPDATE.......UPDATE.........UPDATE.........Kingston called Mrs Peni today telling her that she can take both passport to the cic office in Kingston from Monday - Thursday.........between the time of 1:30pm - 2:30pm..................God is really gud and his the supreme judge to our process..........when he's ready........no one can stop us............we're all running a race but the race does have a finish point...........but as athletes wi have to b athletic.............or we will b defeated..........b our opposition.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Glogirl, my hubby had a problem recently too. The "to" had one minor error (an extra letter in his last name). They gave him such the run around.

To everyone waiting on updates - let's hope this week brings good news