Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
MIzzy has anything changed on ur profile ecas...like decision made meds recieved any of that jazz?

Iambless...okay well i guess that is good glad they answered your questiond regarding that ...so when are you submitting all of the stuff?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning people:

Two more days for KG to roll out more updates. I think we are getting one more by tomorrow! (Im psychic).

Mizzy started a group on facebook. I think its a good place to share the "get together" pics so that those of us who cant be there will get a chance to see them.

Lonely: My girl u good? I feel you and helpme getting your pickup call soon soon.

Valentines day coming and im gonna be green eyed bout who a get them proper BAM BAM......me want my valentine BAM BAM tuh :'(

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
CHC Forum Family Kingston....

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning Forum Family.... God Bless!

Iambless... yes, you can get your medical done in UK but make sure its done by DMP and they send it to Trinidad and Tobego which is the country who deals with Jamaican Medicals. The doctor should know this.

Glogirl i dont have you on fossbook... i have to add you.

Great idea Jamwifey about the pics from get together... I like the fact that the group is private as well... I personally keep 99% of my life with hubby quiet from my regular friends (not besties) and i prefer the group to be private!! wish you could join us.

Stressed.... my girl... you know when i look on your facebook page you are so pretty and happy and big smiles and giving kisses and your family is beautiful and you have lots of close friends and your always looking so positive and happy and overjoyed and when i hear you gwan like so its just so sad! When everything in your life is so nice but you are missing the one you love the one you cherish and cherishes you the one that makes you happier than anyone, the one who is your best friend, your soul mate, your other half... its terrible! It turns your blue skies to gray and the clouds linger around always! I know we all have our good days and our bad days... I see it on the forum even.... some times we go days in great vibes and everyone is happy and running jokes and then the next min everyone is somber and sad and missing and feel just plain empty. It is so hard to manage...

I remember when me and hubby would kick off on the phone and i would say to myself that i cannot do this any more... when you love someone so bad you feel horrible when you cannot be with them... i never knew that your heart could actually pain up when your so sad until i met my hubby and we went through this process... it is so hard to look ahead... not a few days, not a few weeks but a year from now... A year from now 99% of us will all have gotten through... imagine that!

There will be a new bread of Kingston Forum Family members.... going through the exact same thing as we went through.....

Good things NEVER come easy... never.....

you know... so we didnt settle, we didnt settle for someone in Toronto, or Alberta or where ever... we didnt settle for what was easy, we didnt settle for the fine guy that lives down the road cuz he paid us mind, we didnt settle for the guy who promised us diamonds and trips around world cuz that would be fun, we didnt settle for the guy who yelled at us, and treated us bad because we didnt think we could get any better.... NO.... we saw what we wanted, we got it, and then we will do anything and everything possible to make it work... WHY? Because true love is hard to find and may only come once in our life time!

Just think..... all this BS right now is killing you guys (and killed me previously)... but in a few years from you will be happy happy happy with no regrets.....

Love you guys.. we need fi keep our heads up and spirits up... we need fi build a strong foundation so when hubbies come home the ship cant sink....

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
KC i love your vybz today....what you wrote is so true....we did not settle and will not settle and should not settle....this will all be worth it in the end, when ever the end may be we will all look back and say "it was worth it" ;D

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
yes ur right KC

Its so hard to look into the future at the end ..because we are surounded by smoke ....it all doesnt make sense when it will be over for each of us ..

I have always been tought to follow ur heart...not society or your next door neighbour..It truly makes me sad to think of some other people pains whom is like my own ....Cause as we all know it hurts real bad being away from the one you love ..At the end of the day at least we all have the voice of our husbands to confide in to talk to ...Its hard having to settle for less but if you look at it like this id rather having to settle for less and in the end get more than i can imagine ...

Forum family keep all of your heads up very high and keep reaching for the ultimate goal and thats your love ....What god brings together let NO MAN tear apart!!! Remeber that !!!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
good afternoon family,
Hope we hear some more good news yet this week, Feb has treated us very well

A husband and wife go visit a marriage counselor. First, the wife speaks to the counselor alone. The counselor asks, "You say you've been married 20 years, so what seems to be the problem?" The wife replies, "It's my husband -- he's driving me crazy! I'm going to leave him if he continues!" "How does he drive you crazy?" "For 20 years," she says, "he's been doing these stupid things. First, whenever we go out, he's always looking at the floor and refuses to go near anyone. It's very embarrassing."

The marriage counselor is amused, "Anything else?" "He keeps picking his nose all the time! Even in public!" "Hmm, anything else?" probes the counselor further. The wife hesitates, "whenever we're making love, he NEVER lets me be on top! Once in a while, I'd like to be in control!"

"Ah," says the counselor, "I think I'll talk to your husband now." So the wife goes out of the room and the husband enters. The counselor tells him, "Your wife says that you've been driving her crazy. She might even leave you." The husband looks shocked, "WHAT? For 20 years I've been loving and considerate and I've always given her what she wants! What could be the problem?"

The counselor explains, "She says that you've got these habits that are driving her crazy. First, you're always acting strange in public--looking at the floor and never going near anyone else." The husband looks concerned, "Oh, you don't understand! It's one of the few things my father told me to do in his deathbed and I swore I'd obey everything he said." "What did he say?"

"He said that I should never step on anyone's toes!" The counselor looks amused, "Actually, that means that you should not do anything that would cause anyone else to get angry." The husband looks sheepish, "Oh. Okay." The counselor continues, "And you keep picking your nose in public." "Well, its another thing my father specifically commanded me to do! He told me to always keep my nose clean."

The counselor looks faint, "That means that you should not indulge in any criminal activity." "Oh," says the husband looking very stupid. "And finally, she says that you never allow her to be on top during your lovemaking."

"This," says the husband seriously, "is the last thing my father commanded me to do on his deathbed and it's the most important thing." "What did he say?" The husband replies, "In his dying breath, he said. Don't screw up."

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well said KC :)

no call today...oh well maybe tomorrow and he can pick up pp on Monday and be here next week..was hoping to have him home for Valentines day (he proposed feb 14th last year). It was 4 months yesterday since we have seen each other..longest time ever....

have a good night everyone

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Good evening everyone!

We received the AOR letter and it's dated January 26th.
ECAS changed to "In Process" February 1st. :D

Okay, I'm fresh out of updates now.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Highly.....congrats on the aor and ecas update....moving on to the next stage :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hey yah

HF.....nice deal ....glad ur ball started rolling ...thats great !! I hope just like everyone it goes smooth for you ;)

Hey missin my girl wah gwaan ? ;D

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Stressed and Rosemel, I and others understand where you are coming from. Many of us have hit that dark place at least once. It is very frustrating to see updates for others and no movement on your own file. Your feelings are valid and need to be acknowledged - just don't let the darkeness consume you.

The good news for everyone is that KG is moving on the older files, clearing the way to focus on the 2009 files. I am praying that trend continues. There have been many weeks and months of silence in the past - something I truly hope does not recur.

As my hubby often tells me, "what doesn't poisen, fatten" - it's not the right context but I think the message can apply to many things in life. You will get through this. The prize is worth the journey, no matter how difficult the path appears at times.

KC, your post today was very inspiring and rang so true to me. You are right, we did not settle. As long and complicated as this road has been to this point, I am thankful every day that I waited to meet Mr. Right and did not settle for Mr. Right Now a number of years ago (I was engaged once before but could not bring myself to set a date - thank gosh!)

LCW, I so forgot about ecas since it has been basically useless all along. I did check after I saw your message and noted that the chnage of address finally updated after more than 6 months but no other changes. Its still "In Process", "We started processing your file on March 2009".

Hubby made the trek to KG today and dropped off his PP. Was someone in picking theirs up along with some other docs...

As for the FB group, I am the same as KC and keep much of my private life private and off things like FB. And like Jam, I would love to be able to see pics from the gathering.

Til tomorrow....

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum Family!!! :D

KC you are such a great person and your words meant so much to me this morning as I was reading them....I cried so much lastnight, I have such a lonely feeling and this month is a very very hard month for me, BUT with all the words of encouragement here it really does make you feel better. Thank you so much for helping us when we feel so down, I know these feelings will pass with time but I sure am glad I have all of you that understand how I feel, when noone else does. HUGS to you and LCW and Mizzy for helping me with your words and thank you all so much!!

I know I don't post regular on here, but I do read everything and all I can say is thank you to each and everyone one of you for being here and posting and making me smile and laugh and getting me through this craziness. This forum is truly a blessing!!!

Anyways I just want to wish all of you a great Valentines Weekend and for the ones that are with their husbands and wives, ENJOY!!!! :D